GUILTY OK - Girl, 3, beaten, shock collar used on her, Rogers Co., Feb 2020 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The plot thickens...the mother lied, she was involved with the shock treatment. Because they wanted her to learn her ABCs and "rewire her brain."
Mother Accused Of Abusing 3-Year-Old Daughter Booked In Jail
Devastating to think of a child in this situation, especially when I myself have such JOYFUL memories of learning things like the ABCs by singing with my mom, sisters, and grandma (and with Sesame Street)....and the fun I had with my own kids when they were toddlers and preschoolers learning the basics like letters and colors.

It's such a FUN part of life. I can't believe anyone would purposefully ruin those easy moments like this.

I'm serious when I say they are not human.

jmo

Idiots!! Why would they think they could rewire their child’s brain using a dog’s shock collar? Now later down the road if the child has problems learning the ABC, these stupid people will wonder what is wrong with her! Ugh, they terrified her and she freezes up when the subject of learning the alphabet comes up.

Last edited:
Two arrested following disturbing case of child abuse

Once inside the home, deputies found a table that the child had been strapped to and a camera that was used to monitor her while she was locked in a bedroom. At certain points, the child allegedly was told to hold a sign to the camera that read “I am a liar.”

I hope this child gets all the support she needs... and tons of love... forever.

This is my third attempt at a source - but all I see are old cases. I'm a failure :(

https://www.oscn.net/dockets/

You are so not a failure. You are helpful! Heck, I'm still tearing up over "inthedetails" gorgeous memories of what childhoodshould be.

Credit yourself, dear one. You are valued.

@Inthedetails thankfully myself, brothers,and nephews and especially DD have outstanding memories of learning as you did.

Now, Filly ponders just who in the he*l starts this dysfunction? Who is deehmed to protect our dearest, innocents? Grandma? Mama? Where does it start? Where does it end?

Filter away b*t*h*s! Meth, Crack, Crystal? Who cares what ya look like beside the tricks? You have a God given enormously beautiful baby girl in your DNA and what? What? A freaking shock collar?

Filly should not judge We are all souls. However, how's about HIS family? His Ma? Sister? A dang neighbor? Anybody? Anyone? Somebody? My head hurts so I can not imagine?????????????

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en
Back