GUILTY OK - Holly Cantrell, 40, pregnant, McAlester, 20 Jan 2017 *arrest in 2022*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Based on the physical evidence and the clothing it is likely that the remains are Holly's. Hopefully, this will give her family closure, no matter what the circumstances of her untimely death. I do think justice will be found, now that we have evidence of a crime.

There are so many other missing people who are laying out in the elements waiting to be discovered...and hopefully this is Holly.....she can finally come back home....and I pray that the others will be found too so they can go back home too.

http://www.news9.com/story/37746230/fetus-found-at-deer-creek-waste-water-treatment-facility

Fetus Found By Deer Creek Waste Water Treatment Facility Workers
Posted: Mar 17, 2018 2:30 AM Updated: Mar 17, 2018 2:59 AM

The Oklahoma County Sheriff’s Office said it appears the age range is between the second or third trimester. Adding, whoever disposed of the body, did so within the past 72 hours.

:thinking:

Refrigerated for 1 year?
WTH???!!!???

ETA: I posted prematurely - I was thinking they were saying this was Holly's baby. Can you imagine the poir workers that found it? I don't think I would ever sleep again. *shudder*

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

http://www.news9.com/story/37746230/fetus-found-at-deer-creek-waste-water-treatment-facility

Fetus Found By Deer Creek Waste Water Treatment Facility Workers
Posted: Mar 17, 2018 2:30 AM Updated: Mar 17, 2018 2:59 AM

The Oklahoma County Sheriff’s Office said it appears the age range is between the second or third trimester. Adding, whoever disposed of the body, did so within the past 72 hours.

:thinking:

Refrigerated for 1 year?

I think this has to be completely unrelated.

Remains found (UID): http://m.news9.com/story.aspx?story=37540998&catId=112032

The sheriff says his office believes the remains could be a woman's, since they found some women’s clothing nearby. He said the clothes looked like green scrubs and a bra.

The area is close to the location where a hunter found Holly Cantrell’s purse last February.
[emoji20]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A K-9 search was done of the area after the purse was found there. That search did not turn up anything. Now, remains have been found in that same area. Gives me the impression that she was located elsewhere and then moved to where remains found. I suppose they will be able to determine whether or not that is the case. However, I would think that if she had been there all along, they would have found her when the area was searched.

Interesting video to watch from KJRH-TV Ch. 2, Tulsa:

Interview with Holly's Aunt.

[video=youtube;VWU5a6Tasjg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWU5a6Tasjg[/video]

If you play this video, at 1:14, the driver of the green (short wheel base) pickup is identified by name. In this interview, Holly's Aunt says that he had nothing to do with her disappearance.

She had to have been persuaded to go with whoever abducted her, willingly, because she was in a public place and if she had put up any kind of fight it would have drawn attention in broad daylight.

I am wondering whether the person who "forgot" to go back to pick her up sent someone else to pick her up. For whatever reason, that person wanted to do her harm. If the driver of the green truck is telling the truth, that is.

This article states that Holly was diagnosed with diabetes and a heart condition shortly before she disappeared, according to her mother, who spoke with Holly about a week before her disappearance. Her mother made the point that Holly would not have run off like this, and she would not have left her purse with all of her medication behind. Also, some items were found during a search by volunteers of the Park, after the purse was found on Feb. 25, 2017. These items were: a shirt, a hair clip, and some paperwork. Only the paperwork was said to belong to Holly.

Her mother believes that something has happened to Holly, and she thinks that more should be done to locate her daughter.

We will await word on whether the remains found recently are those of Holly. I think that they are her remains.

Just jumping off your post Cherry....regarding IF those remains found were her??? :dunno:

But what do we think THIS (below) means???

DNA

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/37166/0/

Click on the above link. On the left-hand side of page, under "Case Navigation", select the 8th Item: 'DNA." It will display: "Samples Submitted - Tests Not Complete"

Does this sound a little like the Peggy McGuire case? Peggy is a nurse. Holly was a hospital employee, although I don't know exactly what her job was. They were both mothers. Both disappearance seem to be in the middle of the day in town. McAllister is not that far from the town of Eufaula.

I know it is rather late to be replying to your post, but Holly was a physical therapist.

At 01:17 of the video, Det. Brant Gamble speaks of new leads that they are following up on that don't necessarily have to do with those individuals who were the subject of previous leads in the case.

At 02:10, Holly's Aunt (Sherrill Wilkins), states: "Who has the most to gain by her being gone? We have our suspicions, but we don't know."

O.K. Thanks for the correction. I had only heard on the news reports posted here that she was a "nurse". Later, I read (here) that she was a physical therapist, per this below:

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entr...apist-mom-missing_us_58867eb4e4b0e3a7356b4da9

"Fears are growing for a physical therapist and mother who vanished after leaving work late last week."
Yeah, I’ve seen that , too. Actually, correcting myself, she was a Physical Therapy Aid (PTA), I believe. If they are required to be licensed in OK, she may have been facing problems shortly with her job. She had a court date coming up for bad checks. The link is above. A license in healthcare, and a job in healthcare, can be placed in jeopardy by legal issues. I believe this was a repeat occurrence.

Here’s the link for the Bench Warrant
http://www1.odcr.com/detail?court=061-&casekey=061-CM++1601007

I'm sorry to bring this up, but has the father of the baby been discussed in MSM?

Is that Brant Gamble, McAlester PD?
On the Hope For Holly page you can find the names of the detectives to contact on the missing posters/images they have. I haven't gone back to check but it could be the assigned investigator for the Oklahoma Bureau of Investigation (which is involved in this case) that had changed.

I'm sorry to bring this up, but has the father of the baby been discussed in MSM?

No. The revelation that Holly was pregnant did not come out until later and media made no mention of who the father of the baby was and we may never end up knowing who that is unless there is an arrest and trial. The presumption legally would be the husband as the father of the child. The fact that Holly being pregnant was not initially disclosed does lead to some obvious questions.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
everyoneblooms
Back