OK - Ivy Webster, 14 and Brittney Brewer, 16, among 7 murdered by Jesse McFadden, Henryetta, 1 May 2023

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

It sounds like the victim in this case, was the minor he was caught sexting while in prison. I tried to quote it from the article, but I only heard it in the interview.

I imagine the smell was from cooking meth:

MOO. I'm making the assumption that the drugs and paraphernalia that were found were meth just based on its prevalence and descriptions of the individual's behaviors.
JMO I thought she meant either the house smelled like most poorly kept houses (mice, dirty dishes, spoiled food etc.) or death. I don’t think they were cooking meth (at least not inside the actual house) but I think you’re spot on in regards to the paraphernalia and behaviors.
MOO

I imagine the smell was from cooking meth:

MOO. I'm making the assumption that the drugs and paraphernalia that were found were meth just based on its prevalence and descriptions of the individual's behaviors.
I really doubt they were cooking meth. I'd think we'd have seen haz mat suits going in the house which we didn't. This is OSBI returning to the scene. They'd have been suited up had there been an inkling that there was meth cooked in the house. All MOO

1684257711723.png

"The Facebook message arrived Sunday night. Jesse McFadden wrote that he was doing well at a marketing job and had made a great life, just “like I promised I would do with you.”

“Now it’s all gone,” he said in his message, which he sent with a photo of himself staring directly at the camera. “I told you I wouldn’t go back.”

“This is all on you for continuing this.”"

"Hours later, authorities found the bodies of McFadden, his wife, her three teenage children and two other teens who were at the McFadden home for a sleepover. "

"In an interview, Babb provided a harrowing account of how McFadden allegedly lured her into a predatory relationship as a teenager, convincing her from prison that they had a future together and threatening her when the relationship was revealed and charges were filed.

She said that she read the message as McFadden blaming her for the killings because she refused to back down from the child *advertiser censored* and soliciting sexual conduct/communication with a minor charges."

Brett Chapman, an Oklahoma attorney, has written to the state Attorney General "demanding an investigation into how the state courts got five children mass murdered by Jesse McFadden. The dichotomy between how the State of Oklahoma botched his case and how his brother's case was handled should be a story on its own."
and
"Nothing is more American than not doing your job so badly that your errors and dereliction of duty contributed to a mass murder of 5 children and you were appointed to a prestigious judgeship or job with the Justice Department and you don't ever have to talk about what you did."

ETA: check out his Twitter feed, he is taking on the OK LE's failures. Go Brett!

This case, the mass murders of 5 innocent children and their mother by a known convict and sexual offender "on the loose" on early release from prison, is just beyond the pale, IMO.

It is just sickening and so dismaying their deaths happened when there were so many massive red flags regarding McFadden.

And that there was seemingly no intervention on the behalf of the children who were horribly abused by him, at "sleepovers"???? at his house and were murdered en masse in cold blood.

Ugggggghhhhhhh, "makes me wanna cry" doesn't begin to cover my reaction.

I. Just. Can't. Believe. This. Was. Allowed. To. Happen. In. This. Day. And. Age.

IMO, the children were seriously threatened and intimidated by him into staying silent, and possibly given some sick rewards for "not telling" anyone about what was going on at that house of horrors.

Under this scenario, I don't blame their family members for not realizing what was going on.

But I do believe there was a huge miscarriage of justice on the part of the prison/jail/LE systems who didn't take the situation seriously, and they did not do enough to prevent this huge tragedy.

It's sooooo very tragic and awful, and beyond comprehension, IMO.

IMO, justice will have to come in a different form for the victims, since he offed himself in the bargain, and the professionals who should have had a hand in preventing this tragedy should experience "repercussions".

:mad::confused:

This seems to go beyond not doing one’s job and failure to protect children from a predator.

It sounds like individual members of LE actually advised him on how he could retain access to potential child victims, then helped him carry out the plans.

Shine the light and kill the roaches. Do not let those who aided McFadden squirm off the hook.

MOO.

This seems to go beyond not doing one’s job and failure to protect children from a predator.

It sounds like individual members of LE actually advised him on how he could retain access to potential child victims, then helped him carry out the plans.

Shine the light and kill the roaches. Do not let those who aided McFadden squirm off the hook.

MOO.

Yes. To slightly misquote Shakespeare, "Something is rotten in the state of [Oklahoma]".

I hope the feds step in and do an extremely thorough investigation.

MOO.

Although the initial investigators on scene of the McFadden case are not talking to the media, they are talking on Facebook on a page without private settings.

"Nothing in that house had to do with the homicide investigation."

"The crime scene was on property; so therefore nothing in the house is connected to the crime investigated. Last time I checked, nobody I heard of getting killed with a computer or cell phone. There might be child *advertiser censored* on the phones and the computers and there might've been sex crimes occurring with chains and sex toys and might've been illegal drug use in that house, but none of that was involved in the homicide."

So, I guess there is your explanation into why they just chose to release all of that back to the family: despite admitting it was clear other crimes could be involved, that's not the one they were there for.
what in the....?????

SBMFF

Re: " "Nothing in that house had to do with the homicide investigation."

"That is just INSANE to even think that way! Especially for LE IMHO! There have been plenty of crimes committed in one place, and LE investigated other places (Homes, lockers, businesses, workplaces, etc.) One such case is the Moscow murders. BK's home, and his parents home, were searched, and the murders were committed in a completely different state, let alone a yard vs the house in the yard.

PA - Here's what police took from the Moscow murder suspect's home in Pennsylvania

Pullman - Search warrant details what investigators found in Moscow murder suspect's apartment

Also, "Last time I checked, nobody I heard of getting killed with a computer or cell phone" is not only sarcastic IMO, it's obviously "not wanting to go there". It seems like they are doing everything in their power to avoid digging up more details/information to what else and WHO ELSE might be involved (that's still alive and kicking). smh This is just beyond crazy to me.
anyone that says "last time i checked" usually follows with something ignorant as h

It’s scary to think that those who are in an authoritarian position would let this go on. I realize it’s not the majority but gosh all it takes is just one SO home to go unchecked to result in abuse and death for the children.
but why would a sheriff do him that favor? what did he have on that sheriff? what did he do for that sheriff?

MOO.

This is exactly what I think happened. Not only did they advise him they helped him. They made just one visit to the house in the event that they would be questioned on it.

An internal investigation has to go deeper to see if any other LE were involved in any way. If the parents hadn’t taken it upon themselves to see what was in the house this case would have disappeared.

If anyone can catch Banfield in 45 minutes because I’m not sure if I will be able to. She is the only network reporting on it and interviewing friends and family.

Holly divorced in 2021.She married Jesse in May of 2022. Sheriff Office Chaplain presided over the ceremony. Another employee who is over SO list/division signed off as a witness.

They knew he was a SO, only one check was made to the property. That visit was to suggest that they get married in order for Jesse to live with the children. That’s why they have ignored it. There is more info to come.

Ivys grandmother was on, she mentioned that the smell of the house awful.
bbm.
Hmmmm..... small wonder this (JM's past crimes and current legal issues) was 'ignored'.
Smh.
Imo.

but why would a sheriff do him that favor? what did he have on that sheriff? what did he do for that sheriff?

Hopefully we will find out because whatever the connection is it needs to be exposed. I wouldn’t feel safe reporting to them due to the internal special favours. Who wants to go to the police and be dismissed and told that the investigation is done?

I wouldn’t be surprised if the parents plan to file charges against the LE department. I would be livid.

Were red flags about Oklahoma sex offender missed or ignored? | Banfield

Justin Webster's daughter was one of the Oklahoma slumber party victims. He tells NewsNation's senior national correspondent Brian Entin that he believes Jesse McFadden was friendly with law enforcement.

Slumber party massacre: Prison chaplain performed McFadden's wedding | Banfield

Jesse McFadden allegedly fatally shot his wife Holly, her three teenage children and their two teenage friends — before killing himself. McFadden was a convicted sex offender and rapist who was about to stand trial for yet another sex offense. Cameron Spradling, the attorney for one of the murder victims' family members, reveals on "Banfield" new developments in the case.

The landlord they were renting the house from wasn’t supposed to be renting it. Some sort of foreclosure thing, I didn’t catch all of it. The landlord has also been in trouble with the law. What a corrupt group of people.

Brian Entin went to the chaplains house. He refused to open the door and responded with a text ‘No comment’.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back