Found Deceased OK - Jack Grimes, 76, & Dwayne Selby, 59, 22 Oct & Glenda Parton, 80, Turley, 25 Oct 2021 *arrest in 2023*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
There's not much info here. Here's a few thoughts:
Is it possible they were meeting someone for a horse-related purpose at Mohawk park? It has six miles of equestrian trails. Horseback riding and camping at , which is located near Tulsa, Oklahoma

"Mohawk Park, containing 3,300 acres, is the largest park in Tulsa and one of the largest city parks in the country." Mohawk Park | TravelOK.com - Oklahoma's Official Travel & Tourism Site

Driving a Taurus suggests they were probably going to the Ft. Worth horse show as spectators unless someone else was transporting horses for them with a truck and trailer.

Also, the POI was identified but not named. However, LE hasn't said he's no longer a POI.

Just going off the last line above....

[URL='https://twitter.com/TCSO']Tulsa County Sheriff
@TCSO
[/URL]
·
Oct 28

The person of interest has been identified, located and interviewed. We no longer need tips on his identity.

(doesnt sound like they don't want "tips" about other things pertaining to this person though....)

Were there only one set of remains found? Three different locations are mentioned by MSM stories. They seem to be in the same general area but are clearly different addresses.

"in a tree about 8:30 a.m. in the 2000 block of East 59th Place North."
"Investigators are on scene near 61st and Xanthus investigating."
"along the tree line near East 56th Street North and North Lewis Avenue."

I am surprised the two gentlemen were not found together, since they disappeared together.
Me, too.

Another thing that is nagging me is how or where would Selby's mom know where to look when she set out to look for them? Grimes' body was found in what I'd call a park or something similar.

Selby's mom wouldn't be missing if she hadn't gone to the right place. How did she know to go looking where she did? And her car was found abandoned on a highway. I'm thinking she must have been told to meet someone where she left her car.

Were there only one set of remains found? Three different locations are mentioned by MSM stories. They seem to be in the same general area but are clearly different addresses.

"in a tree about 8:30 a.m. in the 2000 block of East 59th Place North."
"Investigators are on scene near 61st and Xanthus investigating."
"along the tree line near East 56th Street North and North Lewis Avenue."

Apparently this was just inaccurate reporting. Only the remains of one person, Mr. Grimes, were mentioned in the TCSO press conference. The video has quite a bit more info than the print story that accompanies it, with lots of Q&A. TCSO is continuing to search the area with drones and cadaver dogs, although their hope is that the other two people remain alive. The death was ruled a homicide. They don't have a motive and don't know if it had anything to do with the horse business. Also they don't know of any connection of this case with Shannon Miller.

TCSO identifies human remains as missing Turley man

Me, too.

Another thing that is nagging me is how or where would Selby's mom know where to look when she set out to look for them? Grimes' body was found in what I'd call a park or something similar.

Selby's mom wouldn't be missing if she hadn't gone to the right place. How did she know to go looking where she did? And her car was found abandoned on a highway. I'm thinking she must have been told to meet someone where she left her car.
Here's a map from the TCSO update. Their car was found in Mohawk Park about 1-2 miles to the southeast. The body was not found in a park, but in a semi-rural area. Grimes apparently also lived nearby. It looks like the general area has a few homes, some light industrial type buildings, and lots of fields and wooded areas.
ETA: the map gives fairly precise locations for everything.

Attachments

• Grimes.jpg
    Grimes.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 108
Here's a map from the TCSO update. Their car was found in Mohawk Park about 1-2 miles to the southeast. The body was not found in a park, but in a semi-rural area. Grimes apparently also lived nearby. It looks like the general area has a few homes, some light industrial type buildings, and lots of fields and wooded areas.
ETA: the map gives fairly precise locations for everything.
Thank you! The locations are farther apart than I thought.

I have a hard time believing that an 80-year-old woman would leave her car on the side of the road.

If I was searching for my son, the first place I would go is his home. I'd want to know if anything looked out of place or if someone was there. I wonder if she encountered someone at the house the two men shared.

Thank you! The locations are farther apart than I thought.

I have a hard time believing that an 80-year-old woman would leave her car on the side of the road.

If I was searching for my son, the first place I would go is his home. I'd want to know if anything looked out of place or if someone was there. I wonder if she encountered someone at the house the two men shared.
You raise a good point, that something might have happened at the home. Perhaps the perp(s) dumped the cars in the opposite direction from the home to where Grimes' body was found to throw off the searchers. MOO

Also, you might suspect someone local would know where people tended to hunt in that area and would have taken the body elsewhere (it was found by hunters). also MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m00n_g0ddess
Back