GUILTY OK - Jamie Bolin, 10, abducted & murdered, Purcell, 13 April 2006

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
People are starting to leave well-deserved nasty comments on his myspace profile.

And here we go again....What was his up-bringing for him to now realize that he has absolutely no social/interacting skills?

My prayers are with Jamie and her family.

In a blog back in 2004, there is a scary "quote" from this guy.... I mean you can read the future in his sentences...... hopefully this is a warning to others

"The first blog makes me want to kill people. Speaking of killing people, I went back on my Lexapro today. Not because the doctor told me too or anything, but when he took me off of it, I still had five refills left, so I got one today. I've been off of it since May, and I was doing pretty good, until about the last month or so. I'm still not having much of a social phobia problem, but I'm getting depressed again. Yesterday I was really depressed the entire day. I was so depressed yesterday, it was one off those times where I'm so depressed that my chest hurts. I wonder if that happens to anybody else? When I get really depressed that happens to me. Like usual, the main thing I've been getting depressed about lately is my lack of a sex life.

I mean it, I really need a girlfriend. It's not just depressing anymore, it's actually starting to have a negative effect on my mental state I think. For example, my fantasies are just getting weirder and weirder. Dangerously weird. If people knew the kinds of things I think about anymore, I'd probably be locked away. No probably about it, I know I would be."

I wonder if this sick individual could be a distant relative of Carrie Underwood's. She is from Okalahoma herself and that last names isn't like Smith or Johnson or that common. If he is I feel so sorry for her. She has a squeaky clean immage. I'd hate for this to hurt her.

As far as this guy goes he is sick. I've read quite a few of his blogs and he was a psycho. I sure hope his lawyer doesn't use the insanity plea though because he deserves the death penalty. :behindbar

I did a search on Anywho.com to see how many Underwoods that search engine would find and they found 575 alone so there's a good chance they are NOT related. I feel much better now. I love Carrie and what this guy did is beyond sick. :sick:

this is just terrible. Just awful :(

I read the story earlier today.
I hope that guy is given the ultimate punishment, but nothing can compare to what he put that little girl through.

I hope we find out more about this Underwood guy.
It's terrible that Carrie Underwood from Oklahoma, too, shares the same last name with this scum of the earth.

May that poor little girl's soul rest in peace and be with the angels.
I pray for her family.

PrayersForMaura said:
this is just terrible. Just awful :(

I read the story earlier today.
I hope that guy is given the ultimate punishment, but nothing can compare to what he put that little girl through.

I hope we find out more about this Underwood guy.
It's terrible that Carrie Underwood from Oklahoma, too, shares the same last name with this scum of the earth.

May that poor little girl's soul rest in peace and be with the angels.
I pray for her family.
There's a thread in the LOCATED / found.. on Jamie. and I found a few links with this guys blogs. Really very scary in "hindsight".

Here's my take from the criminal psych pov.

Scripting Aphrodites (click here)

SandyBee said:
They aren't saying much about the death, but if you read his favorite movies and music........I get sick thinking about it:
http://www.blogger.com/profile/861706

:furious:

As I was reading through the posts I started thinking about the movie Silence of the Lambs and that is one of his fav movies. Folks, I think we got a really sicko in this fella.

Poor child....I hope she is singing with the angels now and doesn't remember a thing.

PURCELL -- Just steps from her father's apartment on N. 8th St, investigators said they identified and apprehended Friday afternoon a 26-year-old man they believe is responsible for the kidnapping and subsequent murder of 10-year-old Jamie Rose Bolin.

Bolin was reported missing after she failed to return home Wednesday afternoon from a trip to the library.

A downstairs neighbor, Kevin Ray Underwood, is being held without bond in the McClain County Jail today and will be charged with one count of first degree murder Monday, said District Attorney Tim Kuykendall at a press conference late Friday night.

"In my 24 years as a prosecutor, I have never, ever been involved in a case that was quite as atrocious, heinous and as cruel as to what happened to this little girl," Kuykendall said. "We intend to seek the death penalty on this."

http://www.normantranscript.com/localnews/local_story_105010344?keyword=topstory

The following is a link to the search warrant affidavit. BEWARE, this is not for the faint at heart! http://newsok.com/article/1817358/?template=news/main

Misterallgood has a great story about this case up on his blog: http://huffcrimeblog.com/

OMG! On Fox News Channel now....the DA spoke and now the police with a list of items taken from the apartment. This is sick....oh that poor baby!

CHICO...
do you want to elaborate? I mean his "sexual posts" from 2004 already says people would be surprised what goes through his head and that he should be locked up....

News conference on now. LE is so open....I am amazed. She was found in a tub in a closet and that this was well planned out. Attempts were made to decapitate her. She was sexually assaulted. Other people were targeted. He had meat tenderizer and BBQ squewers and was going to eat the body and discard the organs and bones. Be glad this monster is off the street.

concernedperson said:
As I was reading through the posts I started thinking about the movie Silence of the Lambs and that is one of his fav movies. Folks, I think we got a really sicko in this fella.

Poor child....I hope she is singing with the angels now and doesn't remember a thing.

Actually, it's not Silence of the Lambs, but Silence of the HAMS. Silence of the Hams is a parody of the movie Silence of the Lambs.

dulcinea said:
Actually, it's not Silence of the Lambs, but Silence of the HAMS. Silence of the Hams is a parody of the movie Silence of the Lambs.
THINKING if he liked the parody, he's seen the actual movie as well so he'd know what was being made fun of. :confused:

It's not updated on the website yet, but according to the news report he planned this whole thing...

He planned to kidnap, rape, torture, drain the blood of, then eat the body.

They also mentioned that he had tried to decapitate her...

sick, sick, sick, sick, sick, b@stard!

blueclouds said:
CHICO...
do you want to elaborate? I mean his "sexual posts" from 2004 already says people would be surprised what goes through his head and that he should be locked up....

The LE also think other targets were possible. They were so open. Must have gotten a wealth of info from his computer.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleutherine
Back