OK OK - Jamison Family: Truck, IDs and Dog Found Abandoned 08 Oct 2009 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have unlimited long distance, so calling is not a problem for me. Plus I love to talk!

It's my understanding that HRD dogs can detect residual scent of human decomposition from a place where a dead body has rested. The actual remains do not have to be present. I can think of several cases where this clue was a factor.

As far as I can tell, the HRD hits are all in one area, but it is not near the area where they were found. Could this indicate the Jamisons were murdered in that spot, then disposed of elsewhere?

This is why I asked whether that single dashed line could indicate a dirt road on the topo map... That would make it easier for someone with the proper rugged-type vehicle to get them to the HRD spot, kill them, then drive off to dispose of them in Smokestack Hollow.

I've been thinking some more about the HRD area, and this post is based on an assumption for the sake of argument that the clues are hits on the remains of the Jamisons. There were several locations for the hits, and the distance between the two most widely separated clues is about 75 yards. This would seem to suggest that the remains were there long enough to decompose enough to be located by a HRD and to lose integrity either by decomposition and/or by animals. This would seem to rule out a quick execution immediately followed by dragging the bodies to a vehicle to transport elsewhere.

Setting aside the thought of the ghoulish chore of gathering up scattered decomposing human remains to relocate, I'm thinking that the searchers were there soon enough after the Jamison's presumed death that some physical evidence of human remains would have been discoverable with the aid of the dogs. It just doesn't seem likely to me that human remains could be scattered in the woods then someone gather them all up to move to another location without leaving discoverable trace of the remains. Until we get more information I'm going to put this scenario low on the scale.

In an article published by The Oklahoman, there was mention of a press release from the Latimer County Sheriff's Office that included the GPS coordinates. That's the report we want.

Non-Emergency Phone: (918) 465-4012

YES! The officer manager is out to lunch! He told me to call back in an hour. He sees no reason why they can't send that to me! :loveyou:

YES! The officer manager is out to lunch! He told me to call back in an hour. He sees no reason why they can't send that to me! :loveyou:

You are awesome! Thank you! :loveyou:

I'm looking at the article again and it says an "incident report released by the sheriff's office on Wednesday, which includes GPS coordinates..."

I called it a press release earlier, my bad. Whatever report or release you manage to get, the GPS coordinates are the most important thing!

Was that yesterday? I want to have my ducks in a roll when I call?

Was that yesterday? I want to have my ducks in a roll when I call?

Here's that article, published on November 27:

http://newsok.com/jamison-family-was-threatened-by-relative-before-vanishing-records-show/article/3909260/?page=2

An incident report released by the sheriff's office on Wednesday, which includes GPS coordinates, shows the bodies were found in an extremely remote area about nine miles south of Kinta. There are no paved roads for miles around. The area is densely wooded.

The report shows that a man “scouting for deer” found three human skulls. A further search of the area where the remains were found also turned up shoes, “bits of clothing and other bones and bone fragments.”

Okay, well, I'm a bundle of nerves waiting for news from Tulessa, so let's bring forward an old post of mtrooper's from Thread #3 because it has some interesting things in it:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5215484&postcount=343.

Ok, on the cigarettes... Not sure if there was an open pack in the car, waiting for verification. There were a lot of butts that were found up top by where the truck was originally parked. As far as the clothing there was a description from what was seen on the video from the home security system. I will dig for it, somthing about a yellow shirt comes to mind, but I will see for sure. I cannot even begin to explain how desolate the mountain is, the closest neighbor is a mile away. There is no UPS, and you get your mail at the post office. Everyone that lives up there drives a 4x4.

I'm guessing local teens and/or young adults might have found that abandoned well site to be a good "party spot" so I'm wondering if those butts were collected, compared to Bobby's brand, and tested for DNA. Am not sure I'd bet money on that. But it might provide further confirmation that he was there and, depending on the number of butts, an estimate of how long.

We were just discussing here the other day about the possible need for a four-wheel drive to travel up or around that mountain. I've zoomed in very close while tracing various routes for maps and can testify that they look pretty crappy all over the area. There were rain and thunderstorms in the region during the week the Jamisons went missing, so the roads would have been wet and muddy. It seems like driving any vehicle that didn't have four-wheel-drive at that time and in that place would have risked getting stuck or at least slip-sliding around quite a bit.

These are screen shots of the home security video from the Disappeared episode, collected in anticipation of a future post. They do show Sherilyn wearing a yellow shirt and Bobby in a white shirt and then, about three and a half minutes later, in a dark shirt. And possibly different shoes:

baf51e53-54f7-4747-8846-0b5251920915_zps96f48cd4.png
02e679c9-7166-450e-a225-b276fdf3c974_zps91816e0e.png

Okay, well, I'm a bundle of nerves waiting for news from Tulessa, so let's bring forward an old post of mtrooper's from Thread #3 because it has some interesting things in it:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5215484&postcount=343.

I'm guessing local teens and/or young adults might have found that abandoned well site to be a good "party spot" so I'm wondering if those butts were collected, compared to Bobby's brand, and tested for DNA. Am not sure I'd bet money on that. But it might provide further proof that he was there and, depending on the number of butts, an estimate of how long.

We were just discussing here the other day about the possible need for a four-wheel drive to travel up or around that mountain. I've zoomed in very close while tracing various routes for maps and can testify that they look pretty crappy all over the area. There were rain and thunderstorms in the region during the week the Jamisons went missing, so the roads would have been wet and muddy. It seems like driving any vehicle that didn't have four-wheel-drive at that time and in that place would have risked getting stuck or at least slip-sliding around quite a bit.

These are screen shots of the home security video from the Disappeared episode, collected in anticipation of a future post. They do show Sherilyn wearing a yellow shirt and Bobby in a white shirt and then, about three and a half minutes later, in a dark shirt. And possibly different shoes:

baf51e53-54f7-4747-8846-0b5251920915_zps96f48cd4.png
02e679c9-7166-450e-a225-b276fdf3c974_zps91816e0e.png

WAIT! How do we know that's not two different men? I don't think I ever realized this before. Maybe I did and forgot. Forgive me limited memory. But, truly, what time difference in those photos? Time enough to change clothes? Looks like around 3 minutes? Well, I guess he could have just removed the white long sleeve shirt, and already had the other on underneath. And for someone with back pain, he sure has a long stride! Most people I know, me included, take tiny steps with our back pain. BUT, that's neither here nor there, or anywhere really.

Sigh. I want to see that entire security taping! I want to see their actions, movements, etc since it's been explained as weird, different, robotic, in a trance, etc.

There IS someone else there! Look at the first photo, on the passenger side, back door. It isn't in the second photo! So where did that person go? I'm going crazy.

By the time the autopsy is completed, I could have went to school and become a ME myself! If her *advertiser censored* are there, why can't they at least identify the body? And where does the bodies 'wait' while the ME does everyone else? I mean, with a huge backlog, that must be one huge refrigerator. SMH.... why doesn't the state hire more help? At least until they get caught up! This makes no sense. Feel like I'm Alice in Wonderland!

Hope they call you back!! I'm still awaiting a call from animal control from TUESDAY about a cat stuck in a tree for 6 days. Thankfully I've already rescued the cat with the help of the electric dept, but stupid animal control doesn't know that! Poor kitty stuck in a tree during an ice storm, freezing temps and high winds, and those paid to do a job, wouldn't help!

WAIT! How do we know that's not two different men? I don't think I ever realized this before. Maybe I did and forgot. Forgive me limited memory. But, truly, what time difference in those photos? Time enough to change clothes? Looks like around 3 minutes? Well, I guess he could have just removed the white long sleeve shirt, and already had the other on underneath. And for someone with back pain, he sure has a long stride! Most people I know, me included, take tiny steps with our back pain. BUT, that's neither here nor there, or anywhere really.

Sigh. I want to see that entire security taping! I want to see their actions, movements, etc since it's been explained as weird, different, robotic, in a trance, etc.

Me, too. Definitely would like to see the entire video.

There's been some discussion about whether that is Bobby in both images, but my attention has been focused in other areas and I haven't given it that much thought. Do those look like different shoes to you? I think I see white at the toes in the first one but not in the second.

There IS someone else there! Look at the first photo, on the passenger side, back door. It isn't in the second photo! So where did that person go? I'm going crazy.

Do you mean a person standing by the back door, or just that it's open and then shut? Madyson was seen going back and forth to the truck too, just not in these particular images. But I don't see anyone near the truck door.

I was thing about this. The road was too narrow to turn around. If someone did block the Jamison's truck in, he'd have to back out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulani03