OK OK - Jamison Family: Truck, IDs and Dog Found Abandoned 08 Oct 2009 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, why didn't they turn around, even ram the other vehicle?

I don't think that they were kidnapped at gunpoint at the location of the truck because almost no part of that scenario makes sense to me including an apparent lack of motive by anyone who would have been likely to make contact with them. That doesn't mean it didn't happen, and I respect the opinions of those who believe that this is a likely possibility.

However, I believe that the Jamisons could have rammed a hypothetical vehicle in front of them, or they could have backed up, or maybe they could have crowded around the vehicle in front of them, but I don't know that they could have easily turned around. The hypothetical vehicle could probably have gone around the Jamisons onto the location to turned around or it could have backed up. If LE was able to get past the Jamison truck, it seems logical that the hypothetical vehicle could also have done it, but this doesn't mean that the road was wide enough at the location of the hypothetical vehicle for the Jamison's to go around it.

I suppose that if Mr Jamison just thought there was a misunderstanding with a nutty neighbor carrying a gun he might have exited the truck alone to try to reason with him. If Bobby believed that the hypothetical kidnapper was likely to shoot or kidnap them, I'm pretty sure that there would have been a lot of ramming, spinning, backing, passing, shooting and anything else he could do to avoid having his family killed or kidnapped. If Mrs Jamison had seen a hypothetical kidnapper pull a gun on any of her family I'm thinking that she would have used her pistol (leaving casings if it was a semi auto) and probably not bothered to lock up the truck as she exited it.

If the Jamisons got into another vehicle at the location of their truck, I'm pretty confident that it was of their own free will although it could later have turned into a murder, if the hypothetical kidnapper learned that Jamisons were carrying a significant amount of money. Maybe another poster who believes in the kidnapping at gunpoint at the truck scenerio can come up with a logical way this could have happened.

I was under the impression that the Jamison truck only partially blocked the road. I could be wrong, but I'm thinking that LE was able to enter and leave the well location without moving the truck. Even if the road was not completly blocked and the vehicle could have turned around on the well location, it would seem tricky to hold three people at gunpoint and drive. I'm not pushing the kidnapping at the truck scenario, but it seems like a kidnapper would have needed to make Bobby drive.

Hard to tell how much room there was from the one photo we have of the truck in situ:

Screenshot2013-11-29at40907AM_zps1cbff4a3.png

A four-wheeler could maneuver around that site a lot more easily than a full-sized vehicle. If the Jamisons' truck did block the full width of the roadway, then someone in another truck meeting them head on would have to drive several hundred feet in reverse down a curving, muddy road before he could turn around.

I'm beginning to think it's possible that the Jamisons were killed on the mountain that day and their bodies left there, and then someone came back on the 12th, checked the voicemail on Bobby's phone to see if anyone was looking for them yet, and moved the bodies to the location where they were eventually found.

And maybe that person(s) drove four-wheeler(s) that first day, but drove a truck on the 12th, because it would be tough to transport three bodies on a four-wheeler, plus the bodies would be very visible to anyone who saw them driving by. But you could throw bodies in the bed of a truck and drive down the road without anyone being the wiser, especially if they were covered by a tarp or something.

I'm just thinking out loud here. I hadn't seriously considered this scenario before.

Okay, why didn't they turn around, even ram the other vehicle?

Maybe the Jamisons thought they were seeing a friendly face, until it was too late.

They keep telling me she is in a meeting. :( I am not buying that, but I found out she is a she. :( I'll try again first thing in the morning. I wish I had got the guys name earlier that I talked to. He was so nice, and so willing to help. :(

Hm, well, that's not want I wanted to hear. *sadface*

I do appreciate you trying, though. I hope there really was a meeting and tomorrow brings better results. :seeya:

The tire track next to driver side wheel is important. No way is was mad after the truck was parked. Notice how the tire track breaks away sharp? Hope they got impression of that.
Nobody else see the guy in the frame between doors on surveillance pic #1?

Okay, 26 days since the discovery of the remains. What's the over/under number on how long medical examiner will take to make the call and ID?

The tire track next to driver side wheel is important. No way is was mad after the truck was parked. Notice how the tire track breaks away sharp? Hope they got impression of that.

Sure do...I think that is Bobby, in the green shirt, from looking at other pics of him...

Okay, 26 days since the discovery of the remains. What's the over/under number on how long medical examiner will take to make the call and ID?

Seem to remember just a few days after the remains were found that someone posted on here that Sherylynn and Madyson had been identified !!!

1st, I really don't take too much about this surveillance video as the gospel. The date is not accurate so there is really no way to tell what is happening , for sure, when, and what may have been erased or altered. From the time they were last seen anyone could have been in and out of that house. Mom went and cleaned up the house before it was searched. I think it said somewhere that LE did not find out about the surveillance until 3 or 4 days after the truck was found. Ample opportunity for anyone to have access to do that. I think the thing you are talking about is the open back door and the bottom part of the utility pole.? I recorded the episode on the DVR and after watching the surveillance video over and over and pausing, rewinding, going in slow motion, etc.on the big screen, I think both of the men shown are Bobby. Look at his height in both pictures compared to Sherilynn's. About shoulder height. Stride is the same in the video as is his stance. Hair is the same and arm length is the same. His shirt is a little longer in the 2nd picture. As far as his phone and the change of shirt, he wore one shirt while loading the vehicle up and changed and put his phone on before leaving. Also, I noticed in the video that the only thing I saw Sherilynn load into the vehicle (and appeared to be putting in the passenger side floorboard) that looked like a briefcase or satchel looked like the blue cooler that was in the passenger side floorboard in the evidence pictures. Anyone else notice this?? Unless Beauchamp saw more of the surveillance tape than they had on the Disappeared episode.

I hope it is ok I jump in here,I am not current with this case. Those are two different men in my opinion. The man in the dark shirt is taller and his jeans are darker.Look at the comparison against the car even though the man in the green shirt is further away. Men are not likely to change clothes, unlike women men will go to dinner or church wearing soiled clothes. I don't see him changing clothes to load a car.

Seem to remember just a few days after the remains were found that someone posted on here that Sherylynn and Madyson had been identified !!!

Went back and read it again, post #113 on thread #11, says testing had been completed on Sherrilyn and Madyson but not on Bobby. Guess it could mean that their dna has been sequenced and ready to be compared to any dna extracted from the remains ? :dunno:

Went back and read it again, post #113 on thread #11, says testing had been completed on Sherrilyn and Madyson but not on Bobby. Guess it could mean that their dna has been sequenced and ready to be compared to any dna extracted from the remains ? :dunno:
Re: the Jamison case, I seem to have forgotten more than I actually knew in the first place, lol. Thanks for finding that.

I hope it is ok I jump in here,I am not current with this case. Those are two different men in my opinion. The man in the dark shirt is taller and his jeans are darker.Look at the comparison against the car even though the man in the green shirt is further away. Men are not likely to change clothes, unlike women men will go to dinner or church wearing soiled clothes. I don't see him changing clothes to load a car.

Just noticed something else about that photo...doesn't even look like a truck, more like a car. Plus, notice along the bottom of the doors that are open, there's a dark area on both of them like trim or something. In the photo of their truck taken after it was found, the doors are solid white. I have always wondered if anyone was ever able to confirm exactly when this video was taken ?

I started looking closer at the photograph of the truck as it was found and the surveillance video, and I wonder if it's the same vehicle. Look at the center of the front of the vehicle; it's white in the middle in the surveillance and the lights in the center aren't there on the surveillance, but are there on the evidence picture.?? hmmm

Okay, well, I'm a bundle of nerves waiting for news from Tulessa, so let's bring forward an old post of mtrooper's from Thread #3 because it has some interesting things in it:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5215484&postcount=343.

baf51e53-54f7-4747-8846-0b5251920915_zps96f48cd4.png
02e679c9-7166-450e-a225-b276fdf3c974_zps91816e0e.png

Granny5500,
I am talking about this first picture. Somebody in the white shirt, now look behing the passenger side door. Is that not the top portion of a person in a green shirt. Head rises above door, now in the second picture you see nothing. What is that between the passenger side doors?

The tire track next to driver side wheel is important. No way is was made after the truck was parked. Notice how the tire track breaks away sharp? Hope they got impression of that.

That might be the Jamisons' own tracks made when they first arrived at the well site.

I'm still not seeing what some of you are seeing. Maybe I should go ahead and post all the pics from the video? I've been thinking about it, but am not sure if it would help clear up things up or just make make us even more confused, lol.

I don't know, when I put my pinky on the 2nd pic across where the door on the 1 st window is, the pole in the back ground seems like it could be misleading, it kinda served as the head-the way I am seeing it at least

Lets say there is a third guy though-I cant imagine LE/FBI not looking into the 3rd guy, if they had no luck finding him I would think that when disappeared showed they might put it out there that they were interested in speaking with him

My theory accounts for the third man regardleaa

Yikes! Get sick and stay away one day, now I'm 5 pages behind! Gotta go play catch up now. Just read the updated timeline, OKieGranny. You are so awesome! Thanks so much for your dedication!

That might be the Jamisons' own tracks made when they first arrived at the well site.

I'm still not seeing what some of you are seeing. Maybe I should go ahead and post all the pics from the video? I've been thinking about it, but am not sure if it would help clear up things up or just make make us even more confused, lol.

It might be their tracks for sure but what really caught my attention is how they were going straight and then it veered off. Maybe someone on something veered in their path and made them slow up and then pulled??? If it was their tracks it would be easy to match up, if not another lead.....

Blow up on that passenger side door, you should see it. Please do post the other stills. Thanks.

Okay, 26 days since the discovery of the remains.
What's the over/under number on how long medical examiner will take to make the call and ID?

I read several news reports on the Mcstay case and LE said it will take 23 days to get the test back and that is without putting a rush on it. I thought by Friday, I would like to think they would wrap this up before the Holidays

I don't know, when I put my pinky on the 2nd pic across where the door on the 1 st window is, the pole in the back ground seems like it could be misleading, it kinda served as the head-the way I am seeing it at least

Lets say there is a third guy though-I cant imagine LE/FBI not looking into the 3rd guy, if they had no luck finding him I would think that when disappeared showed they might put it out there that they were interested in speaking with him

My theory accounts for the third man regardleaa

There is some distortion with the pole but the mass that is between the door jam isn't part of that. That distortion comes into play above the door, not in between it. Follow the outline of the second passenger side door.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ecp2001