OK OK - Jamison Family; Truck, IDs and Dog Found Abandoned, 8 Oct 2009 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So has it come up on here about Sheriff Brooks sending around that semi nude photo of himself? Apparently it was over the summer but I just found out. You might google and find it but why would you want to.

Well....because this is the first time I've heard about the photo you mentioned. If it's true, could that be why he left office??

Well....because this is the first time I've heard about the photo you mentioned. If it's true, could that be why he left office??
Seems that you skimmed instead of reading, like I did...

Not IB. Current sheriff.

No further comment. :angel:

Little,

I may be mistaken, but I think you keep in contact with Nikki. May I ask if she knows about the foot found in Tulsa ? Thanks

Little,

I may be mistaken, but I think you keep in contact with Nikki. May I ask if she knows about the foot found in Tulsa ? Thanks

If I remember correctly, Sherilyn always wore "flip-flops."

Sherilyn wore a size 7 shoe sometimes a 7 1/2. When she was not wearing flip flops, she rarely wore tennis shoes. From what I understand, she only owned 1 pair of actual tennis shoes and they were Adidas.

Sherilyn wore a size 7 shoe sometimes a 7 1/2. When she was not wearing flip flops, she rarely wore tennis shoes. From what I understand, she only owned 1 pair of actual tennis shoes and they were Adidas.
Thanks for the info!

I thought that she (or anyone) might wear something like "this" shoe to walk around properties for sale on the mountain, or for any other excursion into rough territory. Boots would obviously be better, though.

Thanks. FWIW..I went & watched the you tube Disappeared episode again. The security camera footage is far away, but it did look like she was wearing dark shoes.

Couldn't find any pics on Find the Jamisons of Sherilynn in Saucony Jazz O's (I think that was the "Tulsa Foot Pond" brand). Still not seeing why the heck it's even mooted that that foot could be case-related here. 150-plus miles to dump the body/bodies in a retention pond, in a heavily populated area, when OK has myriad places with body-dump potential?

Unless, of course, they were transported to Tulsa for whatever reason and killed by someone there.

Couldn't find any pics on Find the Jamisons of Sherilynn in Saucony Jazz O's (I think that was the "Tulsa Foot Pond" brand). Still not seeing why the heck it's even mooted that that foot could be case-related here. 150-plus miles to dump the body/bodies in a retention pond, in a heavily populated area, when OK has myriad places with body-dump potential?

Unless, of course, they were transported to Tulsa for whatever reason and killed by someone there.

They could be anywhere really ,except Monteray. They are not there.

You could just scroll on by instead of being flip. That's what I do when you post off-topic things.

150 miles might be a stretch, but it is possible.

I have followed this case for a while but haven't typed anything in here. I just hope this family is found. I will keep updated on this case as much as I can and offer anything I know.

You could just scroll on by instead of being flip. That's what I do when you post off-topic things.

150 miles might be a stretch, but it is possible.
You fail to understand the import of my last sentence; nor was my post directed your way. Apologies if you took it wrong. If I am replying specifically to another post, I quote the other post.

i doubt this foot belongs to any Jamison's either, wfg, but interesting that it was found in Tulsa, huh?

i doubt this foot belongs to any Jamison's either, wfg, but interesting that it was found in Tulsa, huh?
Yes, 'tis, 'tis. Just checked the Tulsa World and TV media, the four channels. Nothing new on the foot, or whether anything else has been found as they drain the pond.

I was just thinking today about Elohim City and that white supremacist handyman. Someone could hide a body at Elohim and if the community was ok with it no one else would ever find it out there. Cops and everyone else are way too scared to go out there. I keep going back to the handyman because if he had connections in the WN community I can't see Sherilyn "getting away with" shooting at him like that.

I was just thinking today about Elohim City and that white supremacist handyman. Someone could hide a body at Elohim and if the community was ok with it no one else would ever find it out there. Cops and everyone else are way too scared to go out there. I keep going back to the handyman because if he had connections in the WN community I can't see Sherilyn "getting away with" shooting at him like that.

and re: the handyman theory - didn't they say on one of the videos that he was "cleared" or at least that his alibi checked out? ok, here is what bothers me about that. nobody knows for sure when that truck was put on the mountain, nobody knows really when the Jamison's were on the mountain last, last cell use helps but i don't think it puts them on the mountain at any particular time, if at all, so how can they say his alibi checks out? unless he was in jail or something, checking his whereabouts for an unknown time and unknown place would be pretty hard, even narrowed down as much as possible using info we have. imo its a valid line of thinking, Liora.

What demons were really on the roof. What did Sherilyn call demons?

Did she refer to bad people as demons or drugs as demons? Or just people who disagreed? Like teachers?

I think they were scared of something for a reason, I think their contacts weeks to months prior even as far as a year. They seems to isolate themselves from even their mothers where before their mothers where residing with them. Just weird that no friend except one speaks out. Sherilyn was married 5 times she must have been likeable as some point. She must have know a least hundred people. She was a hair dresser. I know people who invite their hairdresser to every family function because they love them so much!

How did they meet the handyman again?

Hi soulmagnet,
if I remember correctly they met the handyman from a craigslist posting. I'll see if I can find an article about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste