OK OK - Jamison Family; Truck, IDs and Dog Found Abandoned, 8 Oct 2009 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Everyone. This is my first time to post to is site. I have always been bothered by the photo of Madyson on the mountain, which is what has led me to this amazing forum. Thank you so much for your dedication and passion to help others.

After catching up on your two years of threads, I'd like to throw some thoughts out to you to consider:

1. Photo of Madyson on cellphone. After viewing the Dateline special, the picture of Madyson on the cell phone did not sit well with me. Her shirt was pulled up as though someone picked her up under her arms and lifted her up onto the rocks. Her arms were crossed in an unnatural way, almost as though to cover up something. She has a mark on her left cheek that is either an injury or a result of elevated heart rate. That is not a happy smile compared to the other photos of her. Was tis photo taken with the cell phone, or was it simply located on the cell? Is it possible at someone took the photo of Madyson and sent it to the cell? Who's cell was it? If so, would it be possible that Madyson was taken and being held in exchange for ransom? Could the photo have been proof that she was alive and unharmed? I don't recall seeing Madyson in the security footage of the Jamisons preparing to leave again on the 9th. Could this be why they were acting so strange? Could they have taken the dog knowing that Madyson would be comforted by her, yet would obviously leave her in the car while they exchanged the ransom for Madyson? There was a settlement of $100,000 and I believe I read that the Jamisons received $70,000 of that. They may have put $40k into the missing "briefcase" but brought the rest in case they were asked for more. Could they have involved the police and are now in a protection program until all parties relating to this scenario/scheme have been apprehended?

2. On an whole other thought, early on in your threads just after Sherilyn's sister-in-law stopped posting, someone directed us to an interesting comment she made on a separate thread:

http://www.truecrimereport.com/2009/10/bobby_jamison_and_his_family_a.php.

If you go to this thread and scroll down to the comments section, you will eventually come to a post by "Louisa". There is something about this very well written post that screams out to me. This person is obviously from the exact area the Jamison's went missing and knows everyone from that area. Louisa suggests "only plausible scenario" as being that the Jamisons might have met their land connection while on a covered dock on a nearby lake. After becoming comfortable with this person(s) they were lured up the mountain where they met their demise. Louisa seems to be trying to give us the answer to this case without saying it outright. Louisa never posts again. Did anyone else notice this post? I would love to have someone else's opinion. Also, have all the leads she mentions been investigated or did this go completely unnoticed?

3. Within that same thread is a person who had an interesting outcome from a psychic reading. From what I could find, the physics made reference to looking for the Jamisons in a small pond at the bottom of a steep slope. Is it possible that they saw the pond and wanted to go swimming? Knowing it was going to require some rough terrain and they'd want to all swim, it would make sense that they would put the dog and all of their personal belongings safely in the truck, thinking they'd be back shortly.

It's always possible that if Madyson was taken and not killed (especially since Louisa makes reference to everyone in that area being related in some way) maybe there is a chance of finding her still alive amongst this particular group of people.

You all have worked so hard and I hate to throw so much at you, but I can't help but mention. I look forward to hearing your thoughts.

My opinions only, no facts here:

I suggest the following scenario-

The Jamisons were looking for land in the region.
The Jamisons were told or otherwise made aware of land available in the area they were interested in, by someone who had an ulterior motive.
The Jamisons brought cash with them to pay for the property (the amount of money in the bag may be important).
The family was met at their vehicle by the perpetrator, who led them along the trail determined by the tracking dog or dogs.
Along the way they snapped a photo of their daughter.
The perpetrator led them to the watertank area where HE had a vehicle ready.
The perpetrator then produced a weapon and kidnapped the family.
The primary motive was to silence one of the parents and the remaining two people were potential witnesses; the motive was not robbery or perversion.
The three missing people are somewhere within a few miles of where they disappeared.

I do not think that drug dealing or delusional visions are involved. I would look for a more common 'human' motive. Maybe someone who has something to lose if the targeted person remained alive and talking.

This is not intended to discourage those who think the family may still be alive, somewhere. There is always that chance and unless and until the family is found, no scenario should be ruled out.

Also hoping for the safety of wfg and other members in OK. :heart: And of course, everyone else in that vicinty.

Chatter on social media sites Facebook and Twitter and NewsOK.com indicated the quake was felt as far away from the epicenter as Bethany, Oklahoma City, Norman, Tulsa, Wichita, Kan., and Kansas City, Mo.
I think I was awake at 2:12 a.m., but came through it unscathed (as in, didn't feel a thing or I would have gotten off the futon and made my first actual tweet). Tulsa's about 90 miles from here so perhaps it just wasn't quite strong enough to get to me.

But that makes a bad story, and everyone seems concerned (for which much thanks!)....no, this is how it was, I was toppled off the futon by a force like a giant fist, then hurried outside to see neighboring houses swaying like kites!

I felt that earthquake in Tahlequah. A psycho kitty cat woke us up around 2am and then we were trying to go back to sleep and we heard this weird rumble and the bed and the pictures on the walls were shaking. I said I think that was an earthquake and my boyfriend told me I was crazy. Then it was on the news this morning and I said AHA I am not crazy! Lol.

I think I was awake at 2:12 a.m., but came through it unscathed (as in, didn't feel a thing or I would have gotten off the futon and made my first actual tweet). Tulsa's about 90 miles from here so perhaps it just wasn't quite strong enough to get to me.

But that makes a bad story, and everyone seems concerned (for which much thanks!)....no, this is how it was, I was toppled off the futon by a force like a giant fist, then hurried outside to see neighboring houses swaying like kites!

wfgodot, I'm glad you're unscathed. I'm curious- did Bobbles alert you to this possibly being some sort of eschatological event before you were toppled off of the futon? You were eating chips at the time too, I betcha.

Wait! Seriously. New theory on the Jamisons disappearance:
Induced seismicity - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I felt that earthquake in Tahlequah. A psycho kitty cat woke us up around 2am and then we were trying to go back to sleep and we heard this weird rumble and the bed and the pictures on the walls were shaking. I said I think that was an earthquake and my boyfriend told me I was crazy. Then it was on the news this morning and I said AHA I am not crazy! Lol.
I have to say...just becuz you felt a verified earthquake and also have a psycho kitty does not mean that you're not crazy. :D ;) j/k

I hope these earthquakes in OK will do no harm, but maybe they will shake out all of the dead bodies hidden there.

I hope these earthquakes in OK will do no harm, but maybe they will shake out all of the dead bodies hidden there.

I still say it's God's Wrath on Oklahoma! I agree about the bones and bodies coming to the surface! Lets hope, anyways!

Off topix..(?)

Latimere and LeFlore interesting places..

I would to know if any local can tell me about Shawna Jones and the ""accident"" that took her life in on 1/1/94 and how long she worked at the pig place (where Jody's car was found)

Oklahoma is full of very interesting run togethers. I cannot find any information on Shawna Jones except a small blurp on facebook. I do feel the obit or a news story would help me alot. I would also like to know if anyone knows where NEW WEST CLUB was located.

On topic sorta...

I would also like to encourage people to read over the OSBI unsolved page and look at the description on the truck seen leaving the bible /freeman crime seen. It seems to fit the description of the truck left on the mountain. Which is newer information according to the site.

That works for me. Even better, they tell their stories about what happened.
If only...

I thought it would be hard to shock me with news from OK but I was wrong.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/11/06/search-for-infants-body-oklahoma_n_1078417.html

It's not being officially reported yet in that case, but people are assuming the father of the pregnant teen was also the father of her baby. That's likely why he "hid the evidence" and why they are trying so hard to locate the body. If they do and DNA test it then they can charge him and put him away if what's suspected is true.

My heart breaks for the MANY Families of the Missing boys, girls, men and women in America Today...

Who is taking the lives of the UNUSUALLLY Hign Numbers of the Missing?

What is being done to solve the MANY Cold Cases that Law Enforcement just shelves for another day?

When will the families have closure for their Loss of a Loved One?

Where are the murders hiding their victims.. guessin there are just too many lakes, rivers and dense forests..So Sad??

Why ARE the MISSING PEOPLE in America not given the Law Enforcement time to solve their cases?

How do these terrible things keep happening to so MANY wonderful people?

Are the the soon to be Ex-Husbands always the LAST Person to see these Poor Women alive????

Dear God ..Please Bring Home the Many Missing Children and Adults..their families Need Some Closure!

Dear God...Please Let the Jamison Family Be Found!!

It's not being officially reported yet in that case, but people are assuming the father of the pregnant teen was also the father of her baby. That's likely why he "hid the evidence" and why they are trying so hard to locate the body. If they do and DNA test it then they can charge him and put him away if what's suspected is true.

Shouldnt they be trying to locate 2 bodies? The new one and the one from 2010? I saw they were are talking about two, looking for one.

Off topix..(?)

Latimere and LeFlore interesting places..

I would to know if any local can tell me about Shawna Jones and the ""accident"" that took her life in on 1/1/94 and how long she worked at the pig place (where Jody's car was found)

Oklahoma is full of very interesting run togethers. I cannot find any information on Shawna Jones except a small blurp on facebook. I do feel the obit or a news story would help me alot. I would also like to know if anyone knows where NEW WEST CLUB was located.

On topic sorta...

I would also like to encourage people to read over the OSBI unsolved page and look at the description on the truck seen leaving the bible /freeman crime seen. It seems to fit the description of the truck left on the mountain. Which is newer information according to the site.

Not sure if on topic or off, Soul. Probably on.
Story of our lives regarding the Jamisons case, huh?

Truck described in the Bible/Freeman murders and disappearance is described as dark, though. The Jamisons- white.
But who knows at this point?? Lots and lots of pickups in OK. Trajectories and tracks point toward a pickup in the Placker/Whitaker murder cases also.

My latest analysis?

Pickup trucks (especially heavy duty ones) are murderous in OK.
And the federal LE agencies involved in the cases, all seem to be the same. :(

Not sure if on topic or off, Soul. Probably on.
Story of our lives regarding the Jamisons case, huh?

Truck described in the Bible/Freeman murders and disappearance is described as dark, though. The Jamisons- white.
But who knows at this point?? Lots and lots of pickups in OK. Trajectories and tracks point toward a pickup in the Placker/Whitaker murder cases also.

My latest analysis?

Pickup trucks (especially heavy duty ones) are murderous in OK.
And the federal LE agencies involved in the cases, all seem to be the same. :(

The OTHER truck. The 86 dark colored superduty ford jesus saves us truck.

The OTHER truck. The 86 dark colored superduty ford jesus saves us truck.

OHHHH, that truck! Sorry, misunderstood.
Couldn't find any connection to either case with that vin, though. Did you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Megsleuths97