OK OK - Jamison Family; Truck, IDs and Dog Found Abandoned, 8 Oct 2009 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think we all could get a sponsorship to go to Monterrey Mexico and look for them?

Would we need to go look for them, if topix says they willing left for 25-40N/100-18W?

I think we're gonna have a hard time with a sponsor.

The ebay account Mr tropper said Sherlyn was using. Which had purchases made the week they went missing. Actualy it may had one made that day,depending on how fast the people left feedback or not.

http://myworld.ebay.com/ebaymotors/hippeychic70

I found the purchase of the two Chemistry books on June 5th (page 3) of the eBay feedback potentially interesting given some of the speculation regarding meth and its possible involvement in the case.

http://tinyurl.com/442bkrb

Well I am up to speed on the topixs thread. As much as anyone can be I suppose.

This blog (link below) is very annoying. I love how he/she spent his 8 months investigating and spending time in chat rooms looking for people who know the Jamisons.

Most of all I love his people only go missing 2 ways .Walk aways or foul play. False. People have accidents and car wrecks that they dont walk away from and are lost for years sometimes even dead awaiting an ID. People are kidnapped and not murdered as well.

Who ever this person is ,I believe him or her too limited in perspective to think he or she even came close to solving any case much less this not so simple one.

I am pretty positive we knew about Madyson and her hair well ahead of his or her 8 month investigation. He or she claims to have boke the story. Yet no proof of that either.

This person must not know of the "HRD" hits ,real or not they are on paper and must be considered. If this was a walk away those hits or whatever they were are very illogical. So the fact they are there is evidence of some death and the lack of a body is evidence of foul play. I have seen nothing that points in the direction that the Jamisons walked away other then they are not on that mountain. Not one thing other then he said she said from two people who are HAVE benefited from the Jamisons being missing. All of this is my very own personal opinion.

Here is the link ...
http://keepthesearchalive.wordpress.com/

I have not even read the rest of his or her blogs on other cases. This person could have gained alot from researching the case instead of stalking chat rooms. MOO..

Could you fill me in on the Topix, everything after about page 211? I tried but it gave me a real headache, lol.

Agreeing on that blog - just reading over his (I think) little spiel, it seemed much easier to believe the family were executed for drug debts or something along that line. Not taking word of guy in Loredo [sic] either.

I found the purchase of the two Chemistry books on June 5th (page 3) of the eBay feedback potentially interesting given some of the speculation regarding meth and its possible involvement in the case.

They appear to be college text books. I do finding it interesting. Was she going to take classes ?

The roomate however was living there then wasnt he?

I looked up how to make meth awhile back,and I dont think one needed chemistry books. I think for E one might need them. Maybe even for bath salts?

Could you fill me in on the Topix, everything after about page 211? I tried but it gave me a real headache, lol.

Agreeing on that blog - just reading over his (I think) little spiel, it seemed much easier to believe the family were executed for drug debts or something along that line. Not taking word of guy in Loredo [sic] either.

The last page was the only thing that I found worth knowing. Post By NS.

It's also interesting to me that Sherilyn was very good about leaving feedback to sellers about her purchases, but she did not leave any about these textbooks.

I'd love to know more about the person who supposedly contacted him and gave him this info. It was also said that the Jamisons are aware of all the discussion going on about them. If I didn't fear for my brain cells so much, I'd go through the whole Topix thread and try to catch certain serial misspellings Sherilyn was known to make. It's a wonderful thought to imagine them alive...but I unfortunately don't think they are.

Whoever this person is, he very much upset NS, as I see from the FTJ page.

Does anyone know anything about the drug busts that allegedly happened, what, the same week as the Jamisons disappeared? That does seem pretty...coincidental.

Oy vey. I have a headache now too. I don't know who any of the posters on Topix are except, NS, because she identify's herself as such.

If the Jamisons got wind that arrests were coming down the pike, then they had to have had some pretty good connections, if I believe that or if I believe, "they all went to Mexico, Buenas dias, gotta go."

I believe it the way Willie Nelson sung it, far different from what el blogger suggested.

Oy vey. I have a headache now too. I don't know who any of the posters on Topix are except, NS, because she identify's herself as such.

If the Jamisons got wind that arrests were coming down the pike, then they had to have had some pretty good connections, if I believe that or if I believe, "they all went to Mexico, Buenas dias, gotta go."

I believe it the way Willie Nelson sung it, far different from what el blogger suggested.

It doesnt even make sence for them to have these organized connections willing to hide a family like this. For any reason. Bobby was unable to work because of a bad back and Sherlyn was seeing demons on the roof (alledgedly). These things make there usefulness limited in a warlord kind of way. Plus if I were raising an indigo child ,I doubt Monterrey would be my choice. I think I would go with something more stone hinge like.

A missing status, long drives with a bad back? They wouldnt make very good drug mules either.

They appear to be college text books. I do finding it interesting. Was she going to take classes ?

The roomate however was living there then wasnt he?

I looked up how to make meth awhile back,and I dont think one needed chemistry books. I think for E one might need them. Maybe even for bath salts?
I think the chemistry books might be related to all of the essential oils, kanna, and glass vials and droppers she was buying on eBay.

In my opinion the whole key to this is the handyman situation. The WN community around here wouldn't put up with anyone, least of all a woman and a not purely white woman, shooting at and threatening one of their own. This angle hasn't been followed up by investigators because they are scared of the WN's. Neither local law enforcement nor OSBI wants to mess with them. Why do you think Elohim City still stand even after the Murrah bombing?

This blog (link below) is very annoying. I love how he/she spent his 8 months investigating and spending time in chat rooms looking for people who know the Jamisons.

Most of all I love his people only go missing 2 ways .Walk aways or foul play. False. People have accidents and car wrecks that they dont walk away from and are lost for years sometimes even dead awaiting an ID. People are kidnapped and not murdered as well.

Who ever this person is ,I believe him or her too limited in perspective to think he or she even came close to solving any case much less this not so simple one.

I am pretty positive we knew about Madyson and her hair well ahead of his or her 8 month investigation. He or she claims to have boke the story. Yet no proof of that either.

This person must not know of the "HRD" hits ,real or not they are on paper and must be considered. If this was a walk away those hits or whatever they were are very illogical. So the fact they are there is evidence of some death and the lack of a body is evidence of foul play. I have seen nothing that points in the direction that the Jamisons walked away other then they are not on that mountain. Not one thing other then he said she said from two people who are HAVE benefited from the Jamisons being missing. All of this is my very own personal opinion.

Here is the link ...
http://keepthesearchalive.wordpress.com/

I have not even read the rest of his or her blogs on other cases. This person could have gained alot from researching the case instead of stalking chat rooms. MOO..

BBM:
Soul- you are clearly a very kind soul, lol. Because I've got stronger words for this blog.

I think the chemistry books might be related to all of the essential oils, kanna, and glass vials and droppers she was buying on eBay.

You know- my personal opinion? a mixture of both. I wish I could feel confident that methamphetamine production were not an issue here. But I don't feel confident about that at all. :(

BBM:
Soul- you are clearly a very kind soul, lol. Because I've got stronger words for this blog.

Probably stronger words than I have :maddening:!

I thought all good writers documented their work. I sure would like to know where the "mushroom" story came from? I thought mtrooper and Sheriff Beauchamp went through the Jamisons house and found nothing drug related.

Probably stronger words than I have :maddening:!

I thought all good writers documented their work.
I sure would like to know where the "mushroom" story came from? I thought mtrooper and Sheriff Beauchamp went through the Jamisons house and found nothing drug related.
Good writers do. Dying art. Internet killing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member