OK OK - Jamison Family; Truck, IDs and Dog Found Abandoned, 8 Oct 2009 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to say again I really don't think drugs were a part of this, at least on the Jamison's end of it. Nothing about them signals to me that they were on meth at the time they disappeared. However a lot of stuff about their lifestyle backs up Sherilyn's bipolar diagnosis. I have had two people with severe bipolar in my life and they had a lot in common with Sherilyn. They too were both obsessed with witchcraft/occult and Christianity at the same time. They both married many times like Sherilyn. They were constantly struggling with taking their medication. They would go off the meds when cycling high and then when they hit the bottom of their lows go back on it, which means the meds created more problems than they solved.

They would also get plans started on a whim and then forget about them later, which I kind of feel that this container house plan was. Everyone keeps saying it was strange for them to want to live up there in a container when they had that nice house. I get the feeling she just came up with that and Bobby played along because he knew she would forget about it after it played out a little bit. Psychotic features are not uncommon with bipolar either, and it also happens sometimes that spouses can start sharing in the delusions/hallucinations. That could definitely explain the demons. Or perhaps Bobby was just playing along with the demons thing too since he knew it was easier than fighting with his wife.

BBM:
Soul- you are clearly a very kind soul, lol. Because I've got stronger words for this blog.

I did too and maybe in a different forum I would have stated them but I suspect one day this person may become or might already be a member here.

I read what he wrote on Toni's case and I do believe this person at least reads here(.more like skims) but did not read the Jamison threads MOO.. So I tried to stay within TOS while posting my strong dislike for the Blog. Please dont think I was being kindhearted towards that blog.

I didnt even want to read what he or she wrote on the Hollys case, and I pray he or she doesnt decide to write about Hailey Dunn's case because I might blow a fuse.

I did too and maybe in a different forum I would have stated them but I suspect one day this person may become or might already be a member here.

I read what he wrote on Toni's case and I do believe this person at least reads here(.more like skims) but did not read the Jamison threads MOO.. So I tried to stay within TOS while posting my strong dislike for the Blog. Please dont think I was being kindhearted towards that blog.

I didnt even want to read what he or she wrote on the Hollys case, and I pray he or she doesnt decide to write about Hailey Dunn's case because I might blow a fuse.

Soul, that was a compliment. ;)

And BBM:
Me too. I think if we all start blowing fuses at the same time...which I think we might- we might need a new breaker box. Clearly some houses have wiring that is not up to code.

Soulmagent- I can assure you this person is a member and does read the Jamison forums. I am familiar with this person and quickly discovered most of his "investigative" work came from Topix, newslinks, FTJ page etc... His "new" conclusive discovery of the Jamisons being a walk-a-way, came 2nd hand from another individual. He never spoke with the "actual" person from Laredo.

The Jamisons were last known to have been seen 746 days ago. Glad that, here, they're not forgotten.

Soulmagent- I can assure you this person is a member and does read the Jamison forums. I am familiar with this person and quickly discovered most of his "investigative" work came from Topix, newslinks, FTJ page etc... His "new" conclusive discovery of the Jamisons being a walk-a-way, came 2nd hand from another individual. He never spoke with the "actual" person from Laredo.

I read the blog and she makes some good "logical points", yet falls short when he/she is so certain, over the border and believing what a known drug dealer tells her (seen healthy and alive in Mexico).....
No way do I think this. Not them, and not the McStay family either,IMO.

I've been watching and studying this case too ever since they disappeared, and I think all 3 are long dead. Just after they left that vehicle. Probably forced out at gunpoint.,imo.

A satchel missing?........Well, if the killer took the satchel, he simply missed the hidden money & purse.

thinking further about this and again, consulting all my notes on this case, I think that the Blogger did the same mistake that often occurs when one decides unconditionally about others, inpassing judgement about behavior patterns , that the others didn't deserve to be looked for, or massive expenditure of time and energy on the family , resources used to find them noting the alleged scams, the drugs alleged, the drug people associations, etc.

The same is done with Prostitutes, as though they don't have loved ones still looking for them, "case -closed" after all, "look at how awful they were"

She/He (blogger) suggests the FBI doesn't even list this family on the Missing Persons' list (I don't know if this is true however), but again, if not, probably because of judgements made as to who is worthy and who is not!

How about Madyson, isn't she an innocent child in this whole scenario? Is she worth looking for or keeping a case open for?

There are grandparents of Madyson who grieve her loss today.

Just as there are loved ones, (siblings, etc) of any one whose case has never been solved.

I say they are dead, (wish I didn't believe that)....but to be callous and say, they don't deserve for the case to be an open and active one, is a bit too far, imo. to go.

To point out a "witness" who is a known drug dealer as that witness goes into the non- credibility of the thesis.

Logic or no logic!

It's like trying to fit the belief into pieces of a puzzle that "fit" , and does a disservice in the end.

(just imo) :(

Look at the new case of Lisa Irwin......this case may defy ALL logic afterall!
Egg on the Face?

I read the blog and she makes some good "logical points", yet falls short when he/she is so certain, over the border and believing what a known drug dealer tells her (seen healthy and alive in Mexico).....
No way do I think this. Not them, and not the McStay family either,IMO.

I've been watching and studying this case too ever since they disappeared, and I think all 3 are long dead. Just after they left that vehicle. Probably forced out at gunpoint.,imo.

A satchel missing?........Well, if the killer took the satchel, he simply missed the hidden money & purse.

My opinions only, no facts here:

If the intent was robbery the bag of dough would be gone. The fact that a bag of sawbucks was not taken tells you something about the motive. The only motives that transcend sawbucks are romantic or silencing, or both, at least in my personal judgment.

My opinions only, no facts here:

If the intent was robbery the bag of dough would be gone. The fact that a bag of sawbucks was not taken tells you something about the motive. The only motives that transcend sawbucks are romantic or silencing, or both, at least in my personal judgment.

See...here's what I find interesting. The cash WAS taken. It was taken by LE- and then it was taken by relatives.

Latimer County Sheriff's Dept really wanted to keep that money. That's why they kept pushing the drug angle in the beginning. That amount of $$ is more than they make in speeding tickets all year.

See...here's what I find interesting. The cash WAS taken. It was taken by LE- and then it was taken by relatives.

Do you mean the "hidden cash?" The money under the car seat?

The vehicle was left unlocked, which suggests they were taken out by force probably gunpoint.

The "satchel" may have contained more money and that was what was missing, (if what I'm hearing) unless I misread (which is possible coming in later on this thread where a satchel is mentioned as "missing")

It would make sense, that explains why the vehicle was not locked and her purse left behind, keys, etc. Only makes sense to me, IF they were forced to leave the vehicle and walk away from it all.

Are the facts different as to the vehicle or the satchel or the hidden money?

Could the missing satchel have been drugs involved ? That would be a 3rd reason, (beyond romantic and $$ )

The vehicle was left unlocked, which suggests they were taken out by force probably gunpoint.

The "satchel" may have contained more money and that was what was missing, (if what I'm hearing) unless I misread (which is possible coming in later on this thread where a satchel is mentioned as "missing")

It would make sense, that explains why the vehicle was not locked and her purse left behind, keys, etc. Only makes sense to me, IF they were forced to leave the vehicle and walk away from it all.

Are the facts different as to the vehicle or the satchel or the hidden money?

Could the missing satchel have been drugs involved ? That would be a 3rd reason, (beyond romantic and $$ )

The truck was locked. The deputy sheriff had to break the rear drivers side window in order to get the dog out. What I dont understand is that the brown satchel, (which is really a 1950's era suictase), could have contained anything or nothing at all. But because the first sheriff stated that he 'believed' that it contained a large sum of money- that statement has gone around and around the internet as being fact. But the fact is the sheriff does not know any more or less what was in the suitcase than you or I do. Just my thoughts....

The truck was locked. The deputy sheriff had to break the rear drivers side window in order to get the dog out. What I dont understand is that the brown satchel, (which is really a 1950's era suictase), could have contained anything or nothing at all. But because the first sheriff stated that he 'believed' that it contained a large sum of money- that statement has gone around and around the internet as being fact. But the fact is the sheriff does not know any more or less what was in the suitcase than you or I do. Just my thoughts....

bolded by me : jmo and all that :) but i have a feeling sheriff IB knows a little more than i do about what was in that case. let's ask him what he knows.... does anybody know where he is?

<

It would make sense, that explains why the vehicle was not locked and her purse left behind, keys, etc. Only makes sense to me, IF they were forced to leave the vehicle and walk away from it all.>

Yes, I mean the money 'under the seat.'

And curious as to why you believe the vehicle was unlocked? That doesn't make a lot of sense now with the whole 'had to break a window to get the dog out.'

Oh- but then again- we don't see the 'broken window' until after it had been released by the OSBI....along with the cash....to a relative...

Oriah, do you know if the Jamison's house was cleaned before it was searched or after? it seems like i read it was cleaned before, but maybe that was cleaned before they shot vid for that disappeared show.

bolded by me : jmo and all that :) but i have a feeling sheriff IB knows a little more than i do about what was in that case. let's ask him what he knows.... does anybody know where he is?[/quote]

I do! I do! I do!

But I can't disclose his location, because I wouldn't want to- ya know- compromise national security. Black Ops and all that. :razz:

BBM:
Respectfully- this is the only part of this post that I disagree with. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IamNobody