OK OK - Jamison Family; Truck, IDs and Dog Found Abandoned, 8 Oct 2009 - #10

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I remembering correctly that the Jamison's had told others in a nearby town that they were looking for land to buy and were paying cash? Possible someone told them they had some land to sell and lured them out there with the intention of robbing them?

The truck coords are listed in Tags (below) - should anyone need them later.

Did LE say that they were "in a grave"? Or, just that they found 3 bodies.....because that would change the possible implications of what transpired IMO.....

This is the article that says in a grave... Not sure if that's accurate, but doesn't sound good if so.

They weren't buried. I dont believe that they walked to where they were found. The terrain is bad. Think mountains. From my understanding it would have been difficult for Bobby to walk half that distance on flat ground due to his back, let alone with a child. This is not a case of a family that got lost in the woods.

When I look at a map 3 1/2 miles NW is back down the road a-ways and on the other side of the road from where the truck was located. As you have visited the area I am directing my questions to you - hope you don't mind.

I agree that all is not well.

Also the last call from BJ's phone at 8:09am went for 101 minutes - can I suggest that was someone hitting the last number called as an effort to make a distress call - i.e. leaving the phone open "help"… I suggest this because the 100minute duration could be a cost-saving security cut-out provided in the phone plan..

They weren't buried. I dont believe that they walked to where they were found. The terrain is bad. Think mountains. From my understanding it would have been difficult for Bobby to walk half that distance on flat ground due to his back, let alone with a child. This is not a case of a family that got lost in the woods.

Mtrooper, May I ask...given that Bobby wouldn't be comfortable/possibly in extreme pain walking on the tough terrain...what would compel him to do so? Being forced at gunpoint, perhaps, but that's just me brainstorming, just a possible scenario...playing that out...

I wonder though...who was on the other end of the gun (hypothetical)..could the caustic letters from his wife be foreshadowing of more than just typical strife? Jmo just a thought...

Sent from my KFTHWI

Still nothing online from either of the statewide newspapers (Tulsa World; Daily Oklahoman). Accounts there should clear up confusion (grave? not?) stemming from early reporting online.

So how did the bodies get from point A to point B? What route would a vehicle have had to drive to take their bodies to the spot where they were found? (All presuming that it is actually the Jamisons, which would be shocking if it wasn't.)

Clearly they couldn't have walked. Either their vehicle was moved or else they were moved in another vehicle. Is it possible that they looked at land closer to where their bodies were found and then their truck was moved to throw searchers off?

Thanks. Now that I have two different coordinates I'm not sure if the phone record is an error or not. I'm including a map with the two marked so that we can check.

If they are both correct then I have to consider that the Jamison vehicle may have been moved.

Attachments

• MAP#2-JamisonWS.jpg
    MAP#2-JamisonWS.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 114
There is not a passable road (by vehicle) that would connect where the truck was found to where the bodies were located. It is at least 20 miles by vehicle. 2.5ish miles as the crow flies. I am looking for a better map to explain. The Jamisons went missing on one side of the mountain and were found at the bottom of the other side. The GPS coords are correct. Give me a few. As far as the word "grave", my best thought would be think four years of leaves and debris. Its not like hunters stumbled upon a depression in the terrain and decided to dig.

I think the chemistry books might be related to all of the essential oils, kanna, and glass vials and droppers she was buying on eBay.
Bringing forth super duper old post by Bessie...if she reads this I would love to hear her expound upon this. What does the combo of kanna, essential oils and vials speak to? I would imagine homemade tincture for relaxation but I think maybe I'm naively missing something.

Sent from my KFTHWI

Having followed this case from the beginning, I'm relieved that they have found them. It has always seemed to me that they were murdered and their bodies were 'out there' somewhere. Now for closure and justice...

RIP, sweet family.

Thanks. Now that I have two different coordinates I'm not sure if the phone record is an error or not. I'm including a map with the two marked so that we can check.

If they are both correct then I have to consider that the Jamison vehicle may have been moved.

I just plugged in the coordinates. The green arrow on the map. Not sure why the 'unnamed road' came up...

hth

Wow. WOW. First the McStays, and now (possibly) the Jamisons? Two families I thought for sure would never be found. Sending peace and love to those who love the Jamisons...

Am I remembering correctly that the Jamison's had told others in a nearby town that they were looking for land to buy and were paying cash? Possible someone told them they had some land to sell and lured them out there with the intention of robbing them?

I think I read everything was found in the truck including the money. jmo

In my limited knowledge of this case... The theory you present above sounds like a plausible one...

However... One of the many facts surrounding this case that puzzle me... Is that $30,000.00 was found in the car... The money had not been stolen...

:waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member