OK OK - Jamison Family; Truck, IDs, money, & dog found abandoned, Oct 2009 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't believe I am going to say this but...... what about a ufo came and got them. I'm not trying to be funny or make jokes.

I really don't give much credit to the ufo stories, but it does make one wonder with some of the disappearances .

Has it been confirmed that Sherilyn moved her mother closer since her step father was wasting her mother's funds quick Was the step father the one with dementia or is that another relative?
It's odd that Sherilyn moves her mom near and then the family goes missing..

I hope they find the racist man that used to live with them who made comments against Sherilyn being of Native American heritage.

His parents are accounted for and it's doubtful the family wanted to be on reality tv, they seem like private people.

What i would like to know what was said between the Jamisons when they talked to hunters on the 8th. What kind of convo was it? I would think maybe possibly Bobby mentioned to the hunters they were looking at land.

A hunter or hunters (who reported the truck after 2 weeks) was this the same hunter that talked to them? Did word get around between hunters that they were looking at land there. In small towns, areas, gossip spreads like wildfire. If you aren't from there people will ask you and then everyone knows why you are there.
This is confusing as why wait so long to report the truck..

Something is suspicious. If Bobby had brought a lot more money on him than in the truck, possibly someone stole it and left the amount there to make it look like it wasn't a robbery. Say for example if he had one hundred thousand on him, taking $70,000 and leaving $30,000 behind is still a large amount..

Only wish we knew if the cops have talked with this person at length? Or maybe he is claiming that he knows nothing except seeing the truck.

Has it been confirmed that Sherilyn moved her mother closer since her step father was wasting her mother's funds quick Was the step father the one with dementia or is that another relative?
It's odd that Sherilyn moves her mom near and then the family goes missing..

I hope they find the racist man that used to live with them who made comments against Sherilyn being of Native American heritage.

The step father could have a motive. Revenge.

The step father could have a motive. Revenge.

That's what i was thinking, i was wondering how old he is and what type condition, as it was mentioned someone had dementia..
Maybe he didn't like Sherilyn moving her mother back to her as that took her funds with her.. I'm not sure the dynamics between Sherilyn's mother and her step father, however her mother may be the "submissive" type, not sure what wording to use, she may be afraid to stand up to him?

The mother isn't speaking out that much about this case and in the tv interview clip of her she wasn't acting distraught over it. I think that was the clip where she mentioned that Sherilyn liked the outdoors.
The mother's reaction is odd. I'd be fighting to get media attention and calling LE to get them to make progress on the case.
Her daughter and her granddaughter is missing and she acts kind of bland about it.. odd.

FBI Investigates Missing Eufaula Family 1min 28sec EyeWitnessNews5
YouTube- FBI Investigates Missing Eufaula Family

MISSING FAMILY- Oklahoma Mountains- HELP News9 1min 48sec
YouTube- MISSING FAMILY- Oklahoma Mountains- HELP

(These Newson6 ones have a little commerical first)
Newson6 Interview with Sheriff (there's a little commerical first)3mins 38sec?
http://www.newson6.com/Global/category.asp?C=121535&clipId=4237611&autostart=true

Newson6 about Search Difficult for Family Weather Hampering 2mins 11 sec
http://www.newson6.com/Global/story.asp?S=11371152
(this page contains an article and to the right are the 3 video links for Newson6

Search Continues For Missing Family news4029 1min 52 sec (sheriff speaks, "individuals that lived around there knew that the vehicle had been there awhile because they had spoke with that family on the 8th and the morning of the 9th"
YouTube- Search Continues For Missing Family

What conversation took place between these locals that spoke with the family? I'm sure they knew why the Jamisons were there. They didn't suspect anything after the truck there for 2 weeks??!!

I can't seem to find the link where Sherrilynn's mother speaks, i know it's somewhere in this thread..

It seems odd that if she just got her mother to near her, that she'd talk to her within a 2 week period. I'm surprised the mother didn't find it weird her daughter and family missing considering she just moved her mother closer to her. :banghead:

<....>

Search Continues For Missing Family news4029 1min 52 sec (sheriff speaks, "individuals that lived around there knew that the vehicle had been there awhile because they had spoke with that family on the 8th and the morning of the 9th"
YouTube- Search Continues For Missing Family

What conversation took place between these locals that spoke with the family? I'm sure they knew why the Jamisons were there. They didn't suspect anything after the truck there for 2 weeks??!!

<...>

Local residents talk to them on the 8th *and* on the morning of the 9th???

That opens up a lot of questions and possibilities...

The only commonality of opinion shared by the Oklahoma populace regarding this and the other unsolved cases is, as my best Okie pal---born and raised down here---said the other day, "Oklahoma LE couldn't find its butt with its hand." People just do not take state or local LE seriously in this state.

After waiting for Clue #1 in poor Skyla and Taylor's brutal murders what, close to 2 years ago, I'm of the same opinion. Sad....

I dont know if this helps but Bobby's father is an a nursing home (has been in there since August) and I am not sure about his mother. I thought the last person to speak to them was one of the land owners of one of the two pieces of property that they were looking at. I had never heard about them talking to a hunter. Kinda odd that there would be a hunter on a piece of private property (unless it was the owner or had the permission). But it might help us a little with a time line, hunters normally go out to the woods in the very early AM, come out for lunch, and then go back for dusk and leave after dark. It would only make since if the Jamisons were looking at the second piece of property that the hunters were either coming out for lunch or going in for the dusk hunt. I think what puzzles me is that Sherilyn moves her mother closer to them, but then they look at moving an hour and a half away? Seems like that would defeat the purpose of moving the mother in the first place.

I wonder if they were in the same place on the 8th and the 9th.........if they were, that makes it sound like they were waiting on someone to meet them.

I don't believe I am going to say this but...... what about a ufo came and got them. I'm not trying to be funny or make jokes.

I really don't give much credit to the ufo stories, but it does make one wonder with some of the disappearances .

The unknown is always so mysterious and seems so bad. And usually the reality makes a little more sense. Since we have absolutely no idea what happened, it's hard to speculate on what did happen. The unknown is always so frustrating because there are so many scenarios to all of these various disappearances and when too much time has passed, memories fade and police work is shoddy it makes it hard to fill in the blanks.

Dense growth, forest, uneven terrain, caves, ponds and various other places like this make it easier for a body to go undetected unfortunately.

I am always shocked at how many people and bodies can just disappear so easily and often with very little trace. But then you think about how they unearthed 11 bodies in NM while doing construction and 11 in the house in Ohio, and it makes it a little more feasible-if only a little.

I don't know what to make of this case, but for now I'm going with land purchase gone wrong. A set-up. The dog would have been a pain in the *advertiser censored** to deal with, so the person/people decided to only focus on the family. I don't know why personal items were left in the truck, but there are so many people out there who kill just for "fun" that it doesn't surprise me.

I'm always open to that sort of option. Indeed, in the Missing Springfield Women case, the UFO thing was actually posited by an investigator---to much derision, of course, but it's something to consider, especially when LE seems as baffled as the rest of us.

After waiting for Clue #1 in poor Skyla and Taylor's brutal murders what, close to 2 years ago, I'm of the same opinion. Sad....

Amen. In the Weleetka case, I'd say the general consensus in OK is that the perpetrator is known but that an arrest might jeopardize LE careers. Not saying it's so, but it's out there. I don't get that sense with this one. Not yet, anyway.

I wonder if they were in the same place on the 8th and the 9th.........if they were, that makes it sound like they were waiting on someone to meet them.

It is very strange, they were in the same area 2 days in a row. Did they leave and come back?
Or stay overnight somewhere near? I would think they would have left and came back since it's not too far a drive and they didn't have camping provisions in their truck.

That locals talked to them both days, i'm sure they found out what their business was there.
That none of them found the truck there suspicious for 2 weeks especially with the dog in it is very shady and suspicious! Maybe it's just ignorance, however i would have reported it in the 10th. Obviously something wasn't right with the scenario.
If word got around they were looking to buy land, then a lot more people than the ones that talked to them might be privy to it.
Someone who found out could have took the oppurtunity to victimize them.
Have the relatives and friends of the individuals who talked with the family on the 8th and 9th been looked at?

Was the vehicle found in an area even too isolated for rural routes, I wonder? My dad was a rural mail carrier for years, and would have reported a suspicious vehicle sat in the same place for over a couple days, just on the basis of its not belonging there. Again, Latimer County seems to have taken "live and let live, it's none of my business" way too far here.

So I wish we could find out who this man is that stayed with them over the summer .

I have to be honest, I have never read a chart before. Can someone tell me what that means?

I dont know if this helps but Bobby's father is an a nursing home (has been in there since August) and I am not sure about his mother. I thought the last person to speak to them was one of the land owners of one of the two pieces of property that they were looking at. I had never heard about them talking to a hunter. Kinda odd that there would be a hunter on a piece of private property (unless it was the owner or had the permission). But it might help us a little with a time line, hunters normally go out to the woods in the very early AM, come out for lunch, and then go back for dusk and leave after dark. It would only make since if the Jamisons were looking at the second piece of property that the hunters were either coming out for lunch or going in for the dusk hunt. I think what puzzles me is that Sherilyn moves her mother closer to them, but then they look at moving an hour and a half away? Seems like that would defeat the purpose of moving the mother in the first place.

The Sheriff said specificaly ""individuals that lived around there knew that the vehicle had been there awhile because they had spoke with that family on the 8th and the morning of the 9th"
film_go.png
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSDtee5iC5o"]YouTube- Search Continues For Missing Family[/COLO"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

He doesn't say hunters, landowners, he is very vague about it, he says it
starting 40 seconds into the video on above link.

Hunters on atv 4 wheelers found the truck. A "resident" called it in October 17th was when the abandoned truck was found and called in.
If the "individuals" and the "hunters" are in that same area where the truck was found then maybe they hunt on the landowners land, are friends, relatives.
My guess is that the hunters and the resident who called it in are one and the same person(s).
Surely the hunters would know the landowners. Especially in such a small area.
I'm sure word spread around fast why the Jamisons were there.

It's all so bizarre, and i've not heard a peep from the media; last news article i seen was on Oct 30th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay