OK OK - Jamison Family; Truck, IDs, money, & dog found abandoned, Oct 2009 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont know if this has been posted, but scroll down and look at Connie Kokotan comment left:

http://www.koco.com/news/21397440/detail.html

First she talks about Bobby Dale's mother trying to get everything. Then, she says only 2 people should be taking care of the property...her and Bobby Dale's mother.

Am I understanding this wrong? It just dosen't make sense to me. :waitasec:

I am writing her right now to see if she will get the message and join us here ...

mtrooper did you get a hold of LE with your questions ?

I find it interesting that she states the FBI has already closed this case and consider's it Cold ? How is that I wonder ...just no clues, Do you think I should still send info about the will to the FBI ?

I am on it....Hey I found 2 phone numbers for Connie on Anywho. Not sure if they are good, I am going to try her as well.

I find it interesting that she states the FBI has already closed this case and consider's it Cold ? How is that I wonder ...just no clues, Do you think I should still send info about the will to the FBI ?

Personally, I think it's very important. But, I'm not the FBI.

I don't think it will hurt to send it, mystic. It just might help!

After my little one takes her nap I will gather links and info to send to FBI, OSBI and Sheriff's office , I let you know when I send it out

First she talks about Bobby Dale's mother trying to get everything. Then, she says only 2 people should be taking care of the property...her and Bobby Dale's mother.

Am I understanding this wrong? It just dosen't make sense to me. :waitasec:

When I read it, I thought she meant exactly what you said.
She thinks Bobby's mother is trying to get everything, including family heirlooms.
She also thinks that things should be split between the two adults, herself and Bobby's mother.
Split, not taken over by Bobby's mother.

Personally, I didn't think you could take over someone's property until they were declared legally dead.
And in most instances, it is 7 years before someone is considered legally dead.

When I read it, I thought she meant exactly what you said.
She thinks Bobby's mother is trying to get everything, including family heirlooms.
She also thinks that things should be split between the two adults, herself and Bobby's mother.
Split, not taken over by Bobby's mother.

Personally, I didn't think you could take over someone's property until they were declared legally dead.
And in most instances, it is 7 years before someone is considered legally dead.

Maybe she was upset and mis-typed.

I thought the same thing about the 7 years. Why the big hurry on ANYONE'S part?

Perhaps IF someone in the family is behind this they did not realize that unless there is a confirmation of death that they would have to wait as much as 7 years to reap the benefits ...

Ok. I found out a lot of information but I really don't feel comfortable posting all of it on here. But here is the gist of things...They are 100% sure that the Jamisons were at the property where the truck was found. The last person to see them alive was a property owner on SanBouis Mountain, but not the owners of the property where the truck was found (which was/ is for sale). They are kinda in the same rut that we are there are SO many different possibilities that it is hard to say which is the one that is responsible for their dissappearance. It was over $30,000 (which we kinda already knew), but they had recently won a large settelement from when Bobby was hit by a vehicle (being driven by Bob Sr.) the total settlement amount was over 100k, and they cannot account for the other missing $$. I know that it had been mentioned before that the Jamisons were into drugs and that was confirmed. They were VERY helpful. I am hoping to go down and conduct a search with Cadeaver dogs this spring, and he would love to have our organizations help. I really have to say that they are trying. They are also suprised that the national news didn't pick up on the story. I hope this helps, you can PM me if I missed somthing specifically. I just dont want to lose the working relationship that I hope we have at this point.

Ok. I found out a lot of information but I really don't feel comfortable posting all of it on here. But here is the gist of things...They are 100% sure that the Jamisons were at the property where the truck was found. The last person to see them alive was a property owner on SanBouis Mountain, but not the owners of the property where the truck was found (which was/ is for sale). They are kinda in the same rut that we are there are SO many different possibilities that it is hard to say which is the one that is responsible for their dissappearance. It was over $30,000 (which we kinda already knew), but they had recently won a large settelement from when Bobby was hit by a vehicle (being driven by Bob Sr.) the total settlement amount was over 100k, and they cannot account for the other missing $$. I know that it had been mentioned before that the Jamisons were into drugs and that was confirmed. They were VERY helpful. I am hoping to go down and conduct a search with Cadeaver dogs this spring, and he would love to have our organizations help. I really have to say that they are trying. They are also suprised that the national news didn't pick up on the story. I hope this helps, you can PM me if I missed somthing specifically. I just dont want to lose the working relationship that I hope we have at this point.

WOW! Thank you, so much mtrooper.

I am very surprised at their helpfulness! Thanks, again.

If the Jamisons were done in by land swindlers then this may be one of the greatest coincidences of all time in terms of the inheritance issues, and it could be just coincidence.

Sort of reminds me of the movie "In Cold Blood". Herb Clutter, the farmer, had just taken out a life insurance policy that provided for double indemnity in the case of accidental death (which would include murder provided the beneficiary did not do the killing). There was no life insurance motive as all the beneficiaries were murdered as well.

mtrooper thank you so much for sharing with us this is very interesting information ...

... but they had recently won a large settelement from when Bobby was hit by a vehicle (being driven by Bob Sr.) the total settlement amount was over 100k, and they cannot account for the other missing $$.
<snip>

I wonder if there had been an actual PAYOUT of the settlement funds, or simply that Bobby Dale been awarded a JUDGEMENT in that amount. Sometimes takes a while after the judgement is awarded for the actual payment of funds to take place. If the payout hadn't happened yet, maybe somebody wanted to ensure that it would never happen (am thinking possibly hired hitman/men involved). If the payout had in fact taken place, would like to know when it was. Maybe the full payout was in the vehicle, and (as seems possible in the Joe Neff case as well), only some was taken with some left behind to confuse the issue.

Thanks for your hard work mtrooper !!

Can anyone find any court documents supporting the take over of Bobby land and stuff since his disappearance? I cant seem to find anything. Not calling her out, just looking for proof.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CouchdetectiveC