OK OK - Jamison Family; Truck, IDs, money, & dog found abandoned, Oct 2009 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

nope found out today its not even on the market yet. But that is a sweet house!

Call me tuesday

Niki, I apologize for prying but, how did your lunch date go with Colton? If it upsets you to talk about it, then just throw my question out the window.

Is the Probate of Bob Dean's Will, pretty much the way it always goes, when there are two Wills?

That is true. I wonder how long he owned the gas station for and the tree business. I guess none of this probably even matters. I was just trying to say that there is A LOT of money missing, and I didn't think that it is all listed on the inventory. I just wonder what happens to the stuff thats NOT listed on the inventory. So if its not listed is it fair game for Jack?

It ALL matters, mtrooper. We still haven't found the Jamison family!

Just keep digging....:angel:!

niki, i apologize for prying but, how did your lunch date go with colton? If it upsets you to talk about it, then just throw my question out the window.

no need to apologize. Still havent had lunch with him. He was feeling ill so it will be a bit before we can meet.

I have been going thru a very emotional time.... Obviously. But i feel like i just got slammed. Last thursday, i spoke with star and the whole conversation was filled with tears from both of us. Then i spoke to colton for the first time right after that. He was breaking my heart with the things he was saying about missing me and how he was glad that we finally connected. Went to bed that night emotionally wiped out. Then friday afternoon, connie, (sherilyns mom) called me. Again, another phone call filled with tears.
Then saturday, i got some stuff sherilyn had written. I spent the entire day reading her words and sobbing. I dont remember the last time i sobbed so hard.

Its just been really hard. Im a basket case most days and ive really tried to hold it together and be the strength pillar. But im startin to crumble.

And i know this is not the place for it, but today, i found out that my less than supportive husband has been having an affair with a coworker.

So i kinda have to take a breather from the jamisons and try to figure out what the heck im gonna do about my hectic life.

I promise, though, when i have lunch with mr. Colton, i will definately share.

=)

no need to apologize. Still havent had lunch with him. He was feeling ill so it will be a bit before we can meet.

I have been going thru a very emotional time.... Obviously. But i feel like i just got slammed. Last thursday, i spoke with star and the whole conversation was filled with tears from both of us. Then i spoke to colton for the first time right after that. He was breaking my heart with the things he was saying about missing me and how he was glad that we finally connected. Went to bed that night emotionally wiped out. Then friday afternoon, connie, (sherilyns mom) called me. Again, another phone call filled with tears.
Then saturday, i got some stuff sherilyn had written. I spent the entire day reading her words and sobbing. I dont remember the last time i sobbed so hard.

Its just been really hard. Im a basket case most days and ive really tried to hold it together and be the strength pillar. But im startin to crumble.

And i know this is not the place for it, but today, i found out that my less than supportive husband has been having an affair with a coworker.

So i kinda have to take a breather from the jamisons and try to figure out what the heck im gonna do about my hectic life.

I promise, though, when i have lunch with mr. Colton, i will definately share.

=)

Thank you. I'm sorry for you that your life is all over the place right now. Just take care of YOU right now.

HUGS!

Oh, Niki!!! I don't know if you feel so full of emotion you'll burst, or feel like an empty pit. I'm so terribly sorry all of this is happening, and seems to have come to a head with your husband. Peace to you, along with a BIG hug.

Niki,

You are a STRONG person, you can make it through all this. We are all here for you if you need anything. Keep your daughter close to you, and everything will be ok.

Sorry guys I won't be around much over the weekend, we are working on the diaster house, as I call it. And I have to go to a Vigil tomorrow for a local missing person. I will try to keep up best I can. Hope everyone has a good weekend!

Sorry guys I won't be around much over the weekend, we are working on the diaster house, as I call it. And I have to go to a Vigil tomorrow for a local missing person. I will try to keep up best I can. Hope everyone has a good weekend!

We will miss you. hurry back.

Topix/Eufaula update:

Pages 14-19 (and soon ff., at this pace) have become of interest in the quest for the missing Jamisons.

"Missing Eufaula family - KFOR"
http://www.topix.net/forum/city/eufaula-ok/TAG238Q0RV9NNM07K/p19

You know this missing family case is starting to seem more like
the Abraham Shakespeare case what with the wills and heirs and
court judgements and possible shady land deals and names that
are not real names, but are names used in legal documents and
missing people.
Not a good thought for a comparison as Abraham Shakespeare was
found murdered.

I hope there is someone keeping track of all the 'interesting'
information found.

If I were writing fiction based on this case, here's how I'd structure the elements, to simplify matters: a family decides to disappear. Completely. They have their reasons - family matters, perhaps, or threats which have been made against them.

To facilitate the disappearance, a member of the family pays x amount of dollars to officials, stipulating said payment purchases the following: that false information be given about the discovery of, and the contents of, their abandoned vehicle, e.g., that a large amount of money, a purse, a cell phone, and a family pet were found in the vehicle - when, in fact, one (or more) of these things was not found there at all.

By doing so, the family creates for themselves layers of protection: a vehicle offically undiscovered for more than a week, allowing for plenty of getaway time; a report of a significant amount of money in the vehicle - who would ever walk away from THAT kind of money? people would ask; and, further to befuddle onlookers, a dog discovered inside - thus causing all animal-lovers immediately to surmise that no one would ever voluntarily leave a beloved family pet behind.

I'm not saying AT ALL that this is what took place. What I am saying is, this would be a much more simple explanation than the ones currently on the table - Occam's Razor simple, in fact - for the mysterious vanishing: the family simply wanted to disappear, to leave it all behind; an amount of money changes hands and - hey presto, they have gone.

I have given up trying to figure out which of the many people with motives, if indeed it is any of them, was responsible for their disappearance.

I have given up trying to figure out which of the many people with motives, if indeed it is any of them, was responsible for their disappearance.

Me, too. That's what spurred me into a fictitious treatment of the materials - that, and the notion that, if they disappeared voluntarily, the little girl may be still alive someplace out there.

wfgodot,
Your fiction sounds somewhat plausible but I have problems with the family including officials in a cover-up. Someone would have spilled by now = the only way to keep a secret is if the other guy is dead, which hopefully that has nothing to do with the family's disappearance.

wfgodot,
Your fiction sounds somewhat plausible but I have problems with the family including officials in a cover-up. Someone would have spilled by now = the only way to keep a secret is if the other guy is dead, which hopefully that has nothing to do with the family's disappearance.

True enough - but a spilling of the beans would impeach our fictitious official(s) who performed the illegal cover-up. Therefore, during their time in office, at least, he, she or they would have a vested interest in maintaining secrecy.

Really, and leave the Madyson's dog to die? How wrong. Here is the reason that I respectfully disagree... I spoke with the guy who found the truck and held the flashlight while they went through the truck, inventorying the cash, etc., he saw them earlier drive up the mountain that day, and he saw all the personal belongings. And last but not least the LE has been SOOOOO cooperative with me, and really want me to come down to do a search. I guess I am not a big fan of conspiracy theory. The new sheriff of Lattimer county came in after that big Jail sex scandal bust from the previous sheriff. I don't think that he would be in on that sort of scheme. Oh and I have numerous psychics who say that they are dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bxvice