OK OK - Jamison Family; Truck, IDs, money, & dog found abandoned, Oct 2009 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, Casey. Do you recall if they had a detox unit as well? Or if they were one in the same?
I'm trying to figure out who exactly who was on drugs here, and which ones if you kwim? Gosh, I'd love to hunt down a copy of that alleged MRI. I wonder if Oklahoma HIPPA is as...confused as a few of their other agencies... ;)

Deaconess's mental health services include:

detoxification
trauma issues
depression
anxiety
other mood disorders
thought disorders

Drug and Alcohol Dependency

The professionals at the Adult Mental Health Services specialize in helping adults recognize their dependency on alcohol or drugs. Often, these individuals have lost the ability to function well on the job and to maintain positive family relationships while under the influence of chemical substances.

http://www.deaconessokc.com/Services/Pages/Mental Health Services.aspx

There is no way to get any info from OK medical records without a subpoena (unless you could get the family to sign a consent form). I do remember how big of a deal that was. There are detox places in OKC but I am not sure if Deaconess has one or not.

Well, I'm not sure about the family giving consent, but I suppose I can give it a whirl. I would think the FBI could get a subpeona just given the nature of that statement and how...unclear it is. But I'm not sure they think it's important. I do, however. Thank you for your input, Casey.
I'll call Deaconess and ask.

Deaconess's mental health services include:

detoxification
trauma issues
depression
anxiety
other mood disorders
thought disorders

Drug and Alcohol Dependency

The professionals at the Adult Mental Health Services specialize in helping adults recognize their dependency on alcohol or drugs. Often, these individuals have lost the ability to function well on the job and to maintain positive family relationships while under the influence of chemical substances.

http://www.deaconessokc.com/Services/Pages/Mental%20Health%20Services.aspx

Thank you, dear. You beat me to the punch!

I went back and looked at the Jamisons divorce proceeding. There is mention of money owed to, Integris Hospital. Bob Sr. goes on to say, "They drugged me and put me in there."

Wow is all I can say.

It does appear he was impaired when writing that. Just what kind of impairment is hard to say.

If that is how Bobby always wrote then yeilding clues into their location from his writings left in the house would prove to be a nearly impossible task. All clues in the truck that are notes could include stuff that has not been firgured out or assumed to be Madison's. How did they plan on home schooling?

Also I missed everything yesterday because my user cp was not showing me new post. That is upsetting.

http://www.4029tv.com/news/25622469/detail.html

Pocola police are searching Back Bone Mountain in Leflore County after a dog found what appears to be a human skull.
Pocola Police Chief Dale Fout said a team of rescue dogs and several officers from Pocola, the Leflore County Sheriff's Office and the Choctaw Nation Tribal Police are searching the area.
'''

Fout said the skull is being looked at by an Oklahoma medical examiner for confirmation.

Comment on article asks about the Jamison's.

http://www.4029tv.com/news/25622469/detail.html

Pocola police are searching Back Bone Mountain in Leflore County after a dog found what appears to be a human skull.
Pocola Police Chief Dale Fout said a team of rescue dogs and several officers from Pocola, the Leflore County Sheriff's Office and the Choctaw Nation Tribal Police are searching the area.
'''

Fout said the skull is being looked at by an Oklahoma medical examiner for confirmation.

Comment on article asks about the Jamison's.

Wow, thanks, dreamweaver, that's interesting!

Pocola's about 90 miles almost due east of Eufaula, right near the Arkansas line, and it's about 45 miles east-northeast of Red Oak. (And from Stigler, it's about 40 miles east, and from Porum it's about 55 miles south, then east.)

Could be lots of things - a Native American skull from days gone by, or a Civil War skull from the Battle of Backbone Mountain north of Pocola (or the nearby Battle of Devil's Backbone, in Arkansas near Ft. Smith).

Or it could be one of the Jamisons.

Wow, thanks, dreamweaver, that's interesting!

Pocola's about 90 miles almost due east of Eufaula, right near the Arkansas line, and it's about 45 miles east-northeast of Red Oak. (And from Stigler, it's about 40 miles east, and from Porum it's about 55 miles south, then east.)

Could be lots of things - a Native American skull from days gone by, or a Civil War skull from the Battle of Backbone Mountain north of Pocola (or the nearby Battle of Devil's Backbone, in Arkansas near Ft. Smith).

Or it could be one of the Jamisons.

just an fyi:
ot
I found the story while reading about Cheryl Kanning...NW AR news channel... she has been missing since Jan. 2010, and just discovered dead...

There's a separate thread for Pocola Skull Man on WS now; I went through the OK and AR missing on Charley Project, and none - chosen for approximate age match-up with medical examiner's estimate and approximately matching gone missing time/estimated date of decease - are any closer, geographically, than our Bobby Dale Jamison Jr.

There's a separate thread for Pocola Skull Man on WS now; I went through the OK and AR missing on Charley Project, and none - chosen for approximate age match-up with medical examiner's estimate and approximately matching gone missing time/estimated date of decease - are any closer than our Bobby Dale Jamison Jr.

Most states get the estimates wrong ,I have seen it off as much as 10 years. It is really had to go by age when you are comparing UID'S to missing people.

Next problem is OK's missing people list. How many people are not ever reported missing? As my daughter says.

" People go missing in Oklahoma, in other places too, but in oklahoma they never find you."

I dont know where she came to this conclusion because I have never mentioned Oklahoma to her. She said it at a formal dinner we attended. Great conversation topic for a formal dinner.:waitasec:

Most states get the estimates wrong ,I have seen it off as much as 10 years. It is really had to go by age when you are comparing UID'S to missing people.

Next problem is OK's missing people list. How many people are not ever reported missing? As my daughter says.

" People go missing in Oklahoma, in other places too, but in oklahoma they never find you."

I dont know where she came to this conclusion because I have never mentioned Oklahoma to her. She said it at a formal dinner we attended. Great conversation topic for a formal dinner.:waitasec:

True, and the Medical Examiner's Office in Oklahoma has been in a state of abject chaos for as long as I can
remember - the skull may be that of a Native American female between 80-100 and deceased for 180 years.

But! it's at least a pinpoint of light, however tiny.

Perhaps she was channeling some...spirits from the roof of your dinner party. ;)

(Either that, or I'm guessing she's about 13. :) )

There's a separate thread for Pocola Skull Man on WS now; I went through the OK and AR missing on Charley Project, and none - chosen for approximate age match-up with medical examiner's estimate and approximately matching gone missing time/estimated date of decease - are any closer, geographically, than our Bobby Dale Jamison Jr.

Did you check NAMUS?

Not that it was at the top of my bucket list, but remind me not to visit the Pocola area. Too many unsolved crimes there!

Isn't Pocola where they found Joe Neff's body?

Not that it was at the top of my bucket list, but remind me not to visit the Pocola area. Too many unsolved crimes there!

Isn't Pocola where they found Joe Neff's body?

Yep, in the waters of an old mining strip, not far from Pocola.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro