OK OK - Jamison Family; Truck, IDs, money, & dog found abandoned, Oct 2009 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The ME can get DNA from the skull, right?

I just wonder if Bobby's mother gave LE a sample of hers.

The ME can get DNA from the skull, right?

I just wonder if Bobby's mother gave LE a sample of hers.

I have yet to find any DNA evidence taken, but that doesn't necessarily mean anything. It could be in the Wild Turkey locker.

I have yet to find any DNA evidence taken, but that doesn't necessarily mean anything. It could be in the Wild Turkey locker.

I would think with Oklahomas new DNA program, families would be lining up at the door!!!

I just hope the ME can find out who this skull belongs to. I also hope it won't take forever!!!

I would think with Oklahomas new DNA program, families would be lining up at the door!!!

I just hope the ME can find out who this skull belongs to. I also hope it won't take forever!!!

I actually would think so, too. I wonder how many Oklahomians know about it, though. Perhaps another media release would be useful for that. Like, a listing of where to go given where you live or where your MP last resided. Hmm...I might be able to break that down over the weekend. Or maybe that's a job for wfogodot.....yodeling!!!

I actually would think so, too. I wonder how many Oklahomians know about it, though. Perhaps another media release would be useful for that. Like, a listing of where to go given where you live or where your MP last resided. Hmm...I might be able to break that down over the weekend. Or maybe that's a job for wfogodot.....yodeling!!!

"Families who want to donate should call the OSBI at 800-522-8017."

http://www.koco.com/news/25568773/detail.html

After that, I think Jessica Brown is chauffeured right over, and holds a presser on your front lawn
explaining how much money has been spent and how much effort has been given - sometimes even
in conditions of inclement weather - to find your MP and extract your DNA.

The locker where Sharon Marshalls true identity is hidden?

"Families who want to donate should call the OSBI at 800-522-8017."

http://www.koco.com/news/25568773/detail.html

After that, I think Jessica Brown is chauffeured right over, and holds a presser on your front lawn
explaining how much money has been spent and how much effort has been given - sometimes even
in conditions of inclement weather - to find your MP and extract your DNA.

Gooood Moooooorrnnning, Vietnam!

Yes, wfgodot, that I am pretty sure is exactly what happens.
My issue with this push for DNA in Oklahoma is...isn't there going to be a lot of...ummm....how to say it delicately....cross contamination?

That said, perhaps we could sleuth out the locations available for testing. Is anyone willing to call the OSBI and ask? They hate me, or I'd do it.

Gooood Moooooorrnnning, Vietnam!

Yes, wfgodot, that I am pretty sure is exactly what happens.
My issue with this push for DNA in Oklahoma is...isn't there going to be a lot of...ummm....how to say it delicately....cross contamination?

That said, perhaps we could sleuths out the locations available for testing. Is anyone willing to call the OSBI and ask? They hate me, or I'd do it.

I prefer not to alert OSBI to my presence in this state, on general principles.

If an MP's family called, they would probably be sent a kit - three swabs in plastic vials, with instructions about how to use them - "swab your gums for thirty seconds, then seal swab back in vial" - and a return envelope in which to place them, addressed to either their crime lab or one of the nine DNA-testing firms in OKC. Then, if a possible match was made, further tests would be taken, probably at the OSBI lab itself.

I prefer not to alert OSBI to my presence in this state, on general principles.

If an MP's family called, they would probably be sent a kit - three swabs in plastic vials, with instructions about how to use them - "swab your gums for thirty seconds, then seal swab back in vial" - and a return envelope in which to place them, addressed to either their crime lab or one of the nine DNA-testing firms in OKC. Then, if a possible match was made, further tests would be taken, probably at the OSBI lab itself.

*Sigh* I will call them despite their hatred for me. I will request 55 DNA kits (because that's how many they have listed on their website) plus three more for the Jamisons. Because, ya know. The Jamisons are not. So 58 total. Heck it's a small world. One never knows. :angel:

If you don't hear back from me, folks, please assume I left for Mexico shortly after cooking some meth and being taken into WITSEC because I know a whole lot more than I should.

Did I already *sigh* this morning? Oh yes, I did. Sorry. On break. I again need humor to get me through the day.

*Sigh* I will call them despite their hatred for me. I will request 55 DNA kits (because that's how many they have listed on their website) plus three more for the Jamisons. Because, ya know. The Jamisons are not. So 58 total. Heck it's a small world. One never knows. :angel:

If you don't hear back from me, folks, please assume I left for Mexico shortly after cooking some meth and being taken into WITSEC because I know a whole lot more than I should.

Did I already *sigh* this morning? Oh yes, I did. Sorry. On break. I again need humor to get me through the day.

Humor. Okie humor. Okie conspiracy humor. (Clears throat.) I took Bobbles out awhile ago and noticed a jet's lengthy contrail in the sky, no doubt part of the national plot to dowse Okies with lithium crystals in order to subdue their natural inclination to be disagreeable. (And they say that federal government programs are all wasteful! Not this one!)

(n.b. Certain people do believe that contrails contain nefarious substances used by the government for nefarious purposes.)

I know about the DNA swab-vial thing because my fourth cousin twice removed (or something) paid for me to get tested, as part of her research into my family's origins (and it was shipped to the Barbados in 1685 we were, after American Ancestor #1 got transported from England after having taken part in the unsuccessful rebellion by the Duke of Monmouth!).

Humor. Okie humor. Okie conspiracy humor. (Clears throat.) I took Bobbles out awhile ago and noticed a jet's lengthy contrail in the sky, no doubt part of the national plot to dowse Okies with lithium crystals in order to subdue their natural inclination to be disagreeable. (And they say that federal government programs are all wasteful! Not this one!)

(n.b. Certain people do believe that contrails contain nefarious substances used by the government for nefarious purposes.)

I know about the DNA swab-vial thing because my fourth cousin twice removed (or something) paid for me to get tested, as part of her research into my family's origins (and it was shipped to the Barbados in 1685 we were, after American Ancestor #1 got transported from England after having taken part in the unsuccessful rebellion by the Duke of Monmouth!).

Wow. The contrails. I never thought about the contrails. One of MY 'Bobbles' likes to fly. Afterburners get her all excited, and god help ya if she sees a helicopter on the ground, waiting for her to climb aboard.
Now, that doesn't explain the contrails....but it might explain why the Jamisons were watching the sky and wandering about as if in a trance.

(BTW, I put in a request with a friend in the FBI. He has yet to return my call re: the video. Perhaps he is watching contrails as well.)

wfgodot, as for your family history...I think now I understand. Barbados in 1685. Hopefully you were a landowner and not chewing on sugar cain for sustenance.

Although that may explain your propensity for coffee with cream and sugar.

Wow. The contrails. I never thought about the contrails. One of MY 'Bobbles' likes to fly. Afterburners get her all excited, and god help ya if she sees a helicopter on the ground, waiting for her to climb aboard.
Now, that doesn't explain the contrails....but it might explain why the Jamisons were watching the sky and wandering about as if in a trance.

(BTW, I put in a request with a friend in the FBI. He has yet to return my call re: the video. Perhaps he is watching contrails as well.)

wfgodot, as for your family history...I think now I understand. Barbados in 1685. Hopefully you were a landowner and not chewing on sugar cain for sustenance.

Although that may explain your propensity for coffee with cream and sugar.

Starbucks triple espresso thanks, with maybe a thimbleful of cream. No sugar though - never sugar.

Speaking of the Monmouth Rebellion, it's politically tied, in 17th c. terms, with Guy Fawkes Day; and today is Guy Fawkes Day. So happy Guy Fawkes Day, all! Don't get caught in the subterranean corridors beneath Parliament with a bleep-load of gunpowder!

And STILL, no Jamisons!!!

This being Sherilyn's birthday, I thoght SOMETHING would turn up!!

Great catch on the b-day, little726. She is, or would have been, 42 today.

It wasn't hard,wfg! I'm a fan of "Find The Jamisons" on FB.

It really bothers me about the skull that was found. I'm really afraid it will end up in some shoebox at the ME office and we will never hear about it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m1sw33t1nsan1ty