OK OK - Jamison Family; Truck, IDs, money, & dog found abandoned, Oct 2009 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know, soul. We might have already debated the issue last year. We just keep going in circles.

But back on the money issue. There was a check from Social Security for $10,000.00 left at their house.

Right there is $42,000.00 to pay bills. (truck money + check)

Good detail! $42,000 + disability checks monthly for both parents = not uncomfortable existence. And that's not factoring in the other half of the money, which is missing.

But I suppose it's the nature of the bills that dictates whether or not it was enough: house payments? (or was the title free and clear?) other, darker debts?

We may seem to be going in circles but at the middle of the circle lies the answer. I don't think this case is a linear one; I think it's a circular one.

So we're making progress! (Does quick "three cheers for us!" dance.)

They were a little old for "new" mental illness to take effect, but there was not a standard age of onset with the Folie a Deux. For M it would have been very easy to just imagine that she was seeing the same things that her parents were seeing. Leaving the money behind could have been an attempt to provide something to those family members left behind.

I often see this type of thinking in maternal filicide cases, where a mother feels that they only way to save her children from being taken over by the devil is to kill them so they may die innocent and gain entry into heaven, or to spare them from "worse tourture than death."

That also brings up an interesting thought with living in a shipping container. If they were having some delusions regarding spirits and paranormal phenomenon, perhaps they felt that having the metal surrounding them when they were in their home would protect them from the ouside forces. Much like several psychotic people believe that an aluminum foil hat could keep pepople from reading their thoughts.

They were a little old for "new" mental illness to take effect, but there was not a standard age of onset with the Folie a Deux. For M it would have been very easy to just imagine that she was seeing the same things that her parents were seeing. Leaving the money behind could have been an attempt to provide something to those family members left behind.

I often see this type of thinking in maternal filicide cases, where a mother feels that they only way to save her children from being taken over by the devil is to kill them so they may die innocent and gain entry into heaven, or to spare them from "worse tourture than death."

That also brings up an interesting thought with living in a shipping container. If they were having some delusions regarding spirits and paranormal phenomenon, perhaps they felt that having the metal surrounding them when they were in their home would protect them from the ouside forces. Much like several psychotic people believe that an aluminum foil hat could keep pepople from reading their thoughts.

Excellent - these are fascinating points.

Just wondering...what happened to the dog? Who is it living with now, does anyone know?

Just an animal lover here. I wonder that they would leave their dog in such a dire way, but then they sound as though they were perhaps not in their right mind, or perhaps taken against their will.

Just wondering...what happened to the dog? Who is it living with now, does anyone know?

Just an animal lover here. I wonder that they would leave their dog in such a dire way, but then they sound as though they were perhaps not in their right mind, or perhaps taken against their will.

Maisie the dog makes an appearance in this video (always eager to trot this out - cute dog). Doing fine. I believe she was handed over eventually to....Bobby's mother? I think.

Well, the ME emailed me back. The bones are not human.

"I found it. Sorry to report, but those were indeed non-human.
Attached is the documentation. Good luck w/ your search and I hope you
find the answers you are looking for. If there is ever anything our
agency can do to help, you let me know and I'll take care of it. Good
luck." - Timothy

Angela K. BergCollins
9319 South 85th East Avenue
Tulsa, Oklahoma 74133-5546
ang7777777@cox.net
June 3, 2010
Andrew Sibley, M.D.
Office of the Chief Medical Examiner
1115 West 17th
Tulsa, Oklahoma 74107
Dear Dr.Sibley ,
This letter is a report on your case OCME1051716, teeth recovered at Panola Mountain in Wilburton (Latimer County) on November 16, 2009. I examined it at the OCME‐Eastern Division Office on May 20, 2010, accompanied by Dr. Clyde Snow.
This submission consists of the molars of a non‐human mammal, most likely a carnivoral species. The Oklahoma Archeological Survey can use these items to teach faunal analysis.
Yours sincerely,
Angela K. BergCollins

Great try though, little726, and also you've put our foot in the door, so to speak, with the M.E.'s office via your attempt.

Great try though, little726, and also you've put our foot in the door, so to speak, with the M.E.'s office via your attempt.

Thanks, wfg. My next stop will be the FBI, sometime tomarrow.

I refuse to confess how long it took to bring myself up to speed on the Jamisons. :)

Their story intrigues me for many reasons. It was lovely to see Maisy (?) on video and I watched the balloon ceremony and saw Niki (wonder why she doesn't have any photos of herself on FB?).

Finally got a new keyboard, so..........look out! :D

I refuse to confess how long it took to bring myself up to speed on the Jamisons. :)

Their story intrigues me for many reasons. It was lovely to see Maisy (?) on video and I watched the balloon ceremony and saw Niki (wonder why she doesn't have any photos of herself on FB?).

Finally got a new keyboard, so..........look out! :D

Yay for the new keyboard. I have had that happen it is awful. Everything happens and you cant type!

So what are your impressions so far? I cant find myself jumping off a fence in any direction. Somedays I lean over and pick the flowers but my feet never hit the ground,and the flowers arent saying a word.

All I have decided is that when the truck went in it was raining and the truck stopped quick and backed up a tiny bit. I could see that from the fence though.

Yay for the new keyboard. I have had that happen it is awful. Everything happens and you cant type!

So what are your impressions so far? I cant find myself jumping off a fence in any direction. Somedays I lean over and pick the flowers but my feet never hit the ground,and the flowers arent saying a word.

All I have decided is that when the truck went in it was raining and the truck stopped quick and backed up a tiny bit. I could see that from the fence though.
:D I love you already (don't take that the wrong way).

Did they lose traction, get out, (OF, we're stuck) and then get locked out of the truck accidentally (as someone else suggested about locking themselves out)? And then what...pacing, trying to break into the truck...and then...bears? Or moonshine/meth locals or other nefarious types? :eek:

:)

Wow guys, some great work and activity going on in the Jamison thread! Give you guys a little bit of info and off you go! Sorry I haven't been around much to contribute, pretty busy on this end but hopefully will get some time over the weekend.
Also, welcome to our newest member Cazzie- the more the merrier in here, as we have a LOT to sort out. I've gotta run right now, but will be back again later with- yes- yet another Oriah info dump. :)

Keep up the great work!

I'm sitting here with the FOI form for the FBI, but I'm unsure what to ask for. Is there anything specific anyone wants? I want to say, "send me everything you have." I'm not sure how well that would go over.

:D I love you already (don't take that the wrong way).

Did they lose traction, get out, (OF, we're stuck) and then get locked out of the truck accidentally (as someone else suggested about locking themselves out)? And then what...pacing, trying to break into the truck...and then...bears? Or moonshine/meth locals or other nefarious types? :eek:

:)

I'm changing my theory to moonshine/meth bears. It all fits!

Good morning, rest of the world and WebSleuths Nation, Jamison Division.

I'm sitting here with the FOI form for the FBI, but I'm unsure what to ask for. Is there anything specific anyone wants? I want to say, "send me everything you have." I'm not sure how well that would go over.

"Any and all information available which falls under the FOIA, relating to the Jamison family's disappearance in Oklahoma in October 2009." That might work.

I would read over the FOI act before filling it out. When I used it to request information I was told to be specific with dates.

The two calls reporting the truck would be interesting to hear. They put them on CD but you have to list the time and date the calls came in which would/or rather should be listed in the officers report. So the responding officers report and follow-up or reassigned officer or investigators report. I am not sure what the fbi can release on an open investigation.

And photos see if they will release those.

Maybe we should all rescan the threads today before you fill it out and make a list of stuff?

I am not allowed to request anything. At least that's what the box is telling me! I will try again later.

Why do I keep thinking about the wafflehouse cup in back of that abandon truck?

I tried sending the form,again. It won't let me! I think their website isn't working right. I will see if I can find a different site.

I tried sending the form,again. It won't let me! I think their website isn't working right. I will see if I can find a different site.

Try yelling at your computer. It's its fault and it deserves a talking-to! Thanks again for doing all this work. My main contribution this morning was going to Fiesta Mart and not finding the Jamisons there. Again. Maybe WalMart tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman