OK OK - Jamison Family; Truck, IDs, money, & dog found abandoned, Oct 2009 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would read over the FOI act before filling it out. When I used it to request information I was told to be specific with dates.

The two calls reporting the truck would be interesting to hear. They put them on CD but you have to list the time and date the calls came in which would/or rather should be listed in the officers report. So the responding officers report and follow-up or reassigned officer or investigators report. I am not sure what the fbi can release on an open investigation.

And photos see if they will release those.

Maybe we should all rescan the threads today before you fill it out and make a list of stuff?
Kinda sounds like someone is makin' it hard it to get info. :angel:

This is the 2,912th post on the Jamisons threads. Let's find them before 3,000! Or at least before the sixth - the next - thread ends.

Ah, Time. Thanx for reminding me that I'm old. But I don't think so (just a number, yadda yadda yadda).

My mind is kinda entertained by the possibilities about what happened. (duh)

Good morning everyone.

I just wanted to thank you for all the hard work you've been putting into finding te Jamisons! I'm with wfgodot- lets find them before we hit 3000!

That said, I need to take a couple days off from WS....the last few weeks or so have been somewhat draining and I just need to recharge. Please continue to sleuth like the crazed sleuthers you are, and I'll see ya'll on Monday.
Peace,
Oriah

Morning all (yawn), rainy here.

I see OSBI has finally - as, apparently, part of their "rehabilitate the ol' image" campaign - asked the FBI to profile the killers of the Weleetka girls and Pastor Carol Daniels, long after their murders.

Perhaps they'll cough something up for the Jamisons too, shortly? OSBI also, a couple weeks back, revealed relatively useless info on the Freeman/Bible case.

But, and ah well, anything on the Jamisons would be welcome, I reckon.

Lingerie Football League: Why is satanic worship in Oklahoma City buildings OK, but not LFL?
---
“We find it interesting that satanic worship at the Civic Center and cheerleaders wearing far less than our athletes is moral, but LFL is not,” [LFL spokesman Stephon] McMillen said.
---
Lingerie Football League chairman Mitchell S. Mortaza said, “I thought our plans were for expansion into Oklahoma City, not North Korea.”
---
more - with scantily clad offense - at
http://newsok.com/lingerie-football...article/3513790?custom_click=lead_story_title

In other news, I started working on a new timeline today. We'll see. Oh, also, did you ever click on this thread, scroll down, find yourself to be the only one in here, and feel - uh, sort of creeped out, as if in a place of ghosts? No?? Oh, me neither then!

In other news, I started working on a new timeline today. We'll see. Oh, also, did you ever click on this thread, scroll down, find yourself to be the only one in here, and feel - uh, sort of creeped out, as if in a place of ghosts? No?? Oh, me neither then!

No, but in my thirst for knowing what happened to these people, I have been disappointed not to have more discussion and even moreso, more definitive news and revealings.

I will continue to dream on. :D

No, but in my thirst for knowing what happened to these people, I have been disappointed not to have more discussion and even moreso, more definitive news and revealings.

I will continue to dream on. :D

I don't know quite what it is about this case, but I feel it's haunted somehow. Now, the newsok.com article about the Jamisons allegedly seeing spirits in- and outside their residence by Lake Eufaula probably didn't help matters, of course. But it's beyond that.

Also, looks like Find the Jamisons/Facebook will be on blog talk radio this Sunday.

I've been in and out of here all day, wfg. You just couldn't catch me...lol!

I was reading the Dewar, Topix thread lastnight. Sherilyn's mother was discussing the last picture taken of Madyson, by the rock. She sees more people in the picture than I do! I'm really beginning to think it was the hunters who did something to the Jamison family.

Think about it. If the neighbor didn't see another car go up or down that mountain road, then someone had to have been at the well site before the Jamisons arrived!

I don't know quite what it is about this case, but I feel it's haunted somehow. Now, the newsok.com article about the Jamisons allegedly seeing spirits in- and outside their residence by Lake Eufaula probably didn't help matters, of course. But it's beyond that.

Also, looks like Find the Jamisons/Facebook will be on blog talk radio this Sunday.
TY for the info but I can't tune in to such (busy life, etc.). What time/timezone/what station? ARGGHHH. Please post details when giving such info. TY.

My current opinion (which could change in a heartbeat, LOL) is that the drugs made them paranoid and as to what happened....I do not know but I want to know. These are human beings and I care about them.

I've been in and out of here all day, wfg. You just couldn't catch me...lol!

I was reading the Dewar, Topix thread lastnight. Sherilyn's mother was discussing the last picture taken of Madyson, by the rock. She sees more people in the picture than I do! I'm really beginning to think it was the hunters who did something to the Jamison family.

Think about it. If the neighbor didn't see another car go up or down that mountain road, then someone had to have been at the well site before the Jamisons arrived!

Where is this elusive "Dewar Topix thread"? I didn't even know there was a Dewar, Oklahoma, for that matter, actually.

And it's details like, "someone had to have been at the well site before the Jamisons arrived" that make this a haunted case!

TY for the info but I can't tune in to such (busy life, etc.). What time/timezone/what station? ARGGHHH. Please post details when giving such info. TY.

My current opinion (which could change in a heartbeat, LOL) is that the drugs made them paranoid and as to what happened....I do not know but I want to know. These are human beings and I care about them.

I would speculate that it's on something called "Arms Around Angels Blog Talk Radio," and that it will be on Sunday at 5 p.m. CST.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/arms-around-angels

I have been checking all day too. Dont feel alone. I was trying not to run up the post count so we can meet the goal.

I saw the talk of all the images in the photo. Did you see where they pointed them out on the photo on the facebook discussion threads? Interesting.

Also it could have been church people already there too. Lets not blame the hunters.
I try not to forget that people did know where they were heading. It adds more depth to the case. A big circular depth.

Here's the photo of Madyson, if anyone want's to take a look.

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/dewar-ok/TMSF7ESILNNJN3PBV/p3

If you look around the net, you can find a clearer, brighter photo. I just happen to have this one on my desktop.

Okay, I'll agree she doesn't look a bit happy; have thought that from the git-go, plus the whole body language thing we talked about 100 threads ago (estimate). And her left cheek does look scratched. But I'm not seeing Sherilynn. Bobby, or the guys in camos, um, quite yet.

This calls for a dreams/visions/photo interpretation thread!

I cut the face out and enlarged it so you can see what she is meaning. Still looking for the other peeps.

Attachments

• Face.png
    Face.png
    18.9 KB · Views: 67
I have been checking all day too. Dont feel alone. I was trying not to run up the post count so we can meet the goal.

I saw the talk of all the images in the photo. Did you see where they pointed them out on the photo on the facebook discussion threads? Interesting.

Also it could have been church people already there too. Lets not blame the hunters.
I try not to forget that people did know where they were heading. It adds more depth to the case. A big circular depth.

LOL...I understand, soul. I think I've blamed everyone on the west side of the Mississippi river!

I'm not sure the church people knew they were going back the next day.

I cut the face out and enlarged it so you can see what she is meaning. Still looking for the other peeps.

Thanks, soul

Can you do the same thing to the face on the upper left corner? If you look for the small tree behind the rock, follow the trunk until you get to the "Y", then go right up the middle of the "Y". There is a mans face with a large moustache and possibly a hat on.

I'm lost.

That photo looks to me like a typical unhappy about not getting their way photo of a child.

When was it taken?

Unless someone says this photo was recovered from a camera left at the scene...

I admit that I am in catchup mode about this case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman