OK OK - Jamison Family; Truck, IDs, money, & dog found abandoned, Oct 2009 - #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I cut the face out and enlarged it so you can see what she is meaning. Still looking for the other peeps.

Wow, I see what looks like half a face with one ear and nose and one eye behind the leaves....interesting...

I have hunted deer in the past. I see nothing in either photo that resembles another human being. You are looking at the layers of the wooded backdrop. That's all.

What I do see are the initials SHC on that large rock beside Madyson.

Has anyone ever found the exact location where that photo was taken?

I have hunted deer in the past. I see nothing in either photo that resembles another human being. You are looking at the layers of the wooded backdrop. That's all.

That's interesting, justthinkin! I can't find it.

LOL, while I think I can see a face, I can't find SHC

I see a CWH but I dont think I really see it.

Attachments

• rock.png
    rock.png
    10.9 KB · Views: 37
  • rockbetter.png
    rockbetter.png
    11.2 KB · Views: 29
Thanks, soul

Can you do the same thing to the face on the upper left corner? If you look for the small tree behind the rock, follow the trunk until you get to the "Y", then go right up the middle of the "Y". There is a mans face with a large moustache and possibly a hat on.

Is this what you mean? I would make it bigger if I could.

Attachments

• Face2.png
    Face2.png
    10.8 KB · Views: 47
Oriah's going to come back and think we've all gone insane.

I see him, SuziQ, hat and all as well as lot of other faces, especially in the big rock. Can't find one letter, though, much less three. :waitasec:

"Good grief!" (peers upward) "What fun was had! But - oy vey! what a mess we've left of the thread!" (gets broom) "This looks not unlike the inside of the recovered vehicle, per Oriah's list of items therein." (starts sweeping vigorously) "There are pieces of the picture strewn here and there, and random remarks as well!

"Ah! But all of our threads are strewn with theories and with sleuthing, with links and with lists, with attempts to decipher the runes of the missing. Such is the cost of our caring." (puts broom away, looks above again, nods appreciatively)

Oriah's going to come back and think we've all gone insane.

YES, SHE IS.

So Oriah has returned earlier than expected, and now thinks these past few days of discussion has been planned this very event to occur- and well executed may I add, since it is Sunday morning (not Monday, as I earlier proclaimed) and yet I am....here.

I couldn't bear the pain anymore and believe I may now have some sort of masochistic addiction to this case which requires me to remind people that to the best of my knowledge, demons, spirits and the like may very well exist, but I think they mostly lurk on internet crime boards.

FACTS, people! We want to FIND THE JAMISONS, remember???
I am willing to bet my very life on the fact that the answer to the disappearance on the Jamison's does NOT lay in faces, images, animals, spirits, ghouls, and/or the like in photographs.

Call me crazy here (hah, that's a good one, right??) but the Jamison's were NOT beamed up by Scotty.

I'll raise any of you poker players out there $32,000 if you can prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that any of the above mentioned items in above mentioned photograph is responsible for this disappearence.

Wow. Ya'll should be ashamed! Does anyone remember the TV ad from decades ago that was geared toward kids and prescription medications with the jingle that ran behind it going "We're....nooooootttttt....candy!"

Folks. "We're....not....toooopixxx.

Make. It. Stop. Please??????????

YES, SHE IS.

So Oriah has returned earlier than expected, and now thinks these past few days of discussion has been planned this very event to occur- and well executed may I add, since it is Sunday morning (not Monday, as I earlier proclaimed) and yet I am....here.

I couldn't bear the pain anymore and believe I may now have some sort of masochistic addiction to this case which requires me to remind people that to the best of my knowledge, demons, spirits and the like may very well exist, but I think they mostly lurk on internet crime boards.

FACTS, people! We want to FIND THE JAMISONS, remember???
I am willing to bet my very life on the fact that the answer to the disappearance on the Jamison's does NOT lay in faces, images, animals, spirits, ghouls, and/or the like in photographs.

Call me crazy here (hah, that's a good one, right??) but the Jamison's were NOT beamed up by Scotty.

I'll raise any of you poker players out there $32,000 if you can prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that any of the above mentioned items in above mentioned photograph is responsible for this disappearence.

Wow. Ya'll should be ashamed! Does anyone remember the TV ad from decades ago that was geared toward kids and prescription medications with the jingle that ran behind it going "We're....nooooootttttt....candy!"

Folks. "We're....not....toooopixxx.

Make. It. Stop. Please??????????

Does this mean you didn't see the Green Man in there? lololol.

Ah heck, we had a kegger and things got out of hand - kids will be kids!

Does this mean you didn't see the Green Man in there? lololol.

Ah heck, we had a kegger and things got out of hand - kids will be kids!

Man oh man. I had four weeks of working an actual missing persons case, finally came home, had a couple shots of wild turkey, a few chips and went to bed. Woke up to....this.

:banghead:

ETA: No. I do not see the Green Man. I see a child's picture that is identified on NCMEC incorrectly. Not for lack of noting Green Men. No. But for the fact that is says she was wearing a long sleeve teeshirt and the picture shows a short sleeved on. And it says she has blond hair, however we know it had recently been dyed blond.

That's what I see.
Oh yeah- I also see that Sherilyn Jamison is listed as one skinny woman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Honeybadger503