OK OK - Jamison Family; Truck, IDs, money, & dog found abandoned, Oct 2009 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like a goober. Just sayin.

You did great ,you seemed really together I thought.

Where everyone is with their Idea's on what happened to the Jamison's?

I am still on the church couple knew where they were going. Or the neighbor knew they were there. With a side of maybe an officer/ranger wanted to know what they were doing back there.

Anybody know if there is a history of infidelity?

I am so glad that a lot of information (videos, pictures, interviews) is now public. It is so hard knowing but not being able to say anything. I had a couple of ahh haa moments during the show that I will be following up with tomorrow. I will post more tomorrow AM. Let's hope that some national coverage brings out some new leads.

You did great ,you seemed really together I thought.

Where everyone is with their Idea's on what happened to the Jamison's?

I am still on the church couple knew where they were going. Or the neighbor knew they were there. With a side of maybe an officer/ranger wanted to know what they were doing back there.

Anybody know if there is a history of infidelity?

I'm still unsure of this so called "hired help" guy. I know he was cleared but not so sure how that was determined. He apparently was able to tell them where he was when the Jamisons went missing but I'm not totally 100% comfortable with that.

Hoping it hits youtube by tomorrow...can't wait to see it.

I am so glad that a lot of information (videos, pictures, interviews) is now public. It is so hard knowing but not being able to say anything. I had a couple of ahh haa moments during the show that I will be following up with tomorrow. I will post more tomorrow AM. Let's hope that some national coverage brings out some new leads.

I am going to watch it again...no one really knows who to trust do we?

Ok, condensing as much as I can into the short period of time that I have right now:

Sooner- if you go MIA, we will find you. And you know, Oriah does not make light of these things. ;)

This tv show (no offense intended to show and I am glad they get the word out) is a dramatization. If you want actual facts- look at the documents and that is what will hold up in court. If this case ever makes it to court.

Look back though WS posts intensly and see what they say. Pay most attention to posters who make you go...hmm??

Put the jigsaw puzzle together and lets have a new poll:
Who is guilty in the case; guilty of what, and of hurting who, and how?

That's about as far as I can go tonight.

Onward, Jamison Team!

Oriah

Oriah, welcome back!

I know you were ultra busy but do you think you will have the promised dump ready soon?

No rush...but hurry up!!! j/k ;)

:seeya: Hi everyone. Just wanted to thank you for all your great posts. Can't wait to see the show. :cloud9:

Wouldn't it be great to hear LE got one strong lead in this case due to this show. They have to be found. This has to be solved. :praying:

Oriah, here's the pic you asked for. Pardon its sloppiness. I am using a very old paint program. I labeled everything I have in question about the photo.

1. Dark area with unnatural lines that don't look like they were created by nature.
2. Top of Madyson's head blurred. That's not her hair sticking up, and upon enlargement doesn't look like leaves either. Possibly points to photoshopping.
3. An almost straight black line that looks very out of place. Could be a vine, but photo lacks enough clarity for me to be able to tell.
4. Something new I spotted today. I see the number 450. Might just be a pattern made by lichens.
5. The initials on the rock. Again could be made by lichens. Looks to me like 3 initials that are run on, where the first initial becomes part of the second, and the second initial becomes part of the third.
6. Dark shadow on Madyson's right side made by Madyson's arm and elbow.
7. Shadow underneath her left arm.
8. Probably a vine although it lacks any leaves which I find odd. If this is the main stem of a vine it should have smaller side stems branching off of it or at least I would think so.

Just wanted to add this...
#1. It looks like to me a baby monkey, actually I see two but does anyone else see this? Maybe I'm tired, IDK.
#2. Looks like its the flower on the bush on top of her head.

Oriah, welcome back!

I know you were ultra busy but do you think you will have the promised dump ready soon?

No rush...but hurry up!!! j/k ;)

I tend to try not break promises, so yes. ;)

Yes, it has been very busy on this end.
I promise I will get there as soon as I can .

Perhaps wfgodot can provide us with an appropriate quote for timing, lol.

Sorry, I am having trouble keeping up, but y'all seem to be doing just fine without me. Ack, I would've dearly loved to have seen the Investigative Reports Show or whatever the name of that program was.

Something has been bugging me since day 1. That little dog. I have a Pomeranian, and he weighs all of 8 lbs., and I've had other Poms too. I remember a vet telling me that small dogs can't go as long without food or water as big dogs. So I am wondering how that little puppy lasted 9 days.

I know we've gone over this before, but I don't think that puppy could have lasted 9 days without food and water. I would sure like to know how that puppy could not have suffered physical or mental impairment due to its ordeal as well. I also wonder how long it took to get it back up to normal weight for its size.

Does anyone know how old that puppy was when the Jamisons acquired it, and how long they'd had it before they went missing?

Could someone have taken food or water to that puppy while it was up there on the mountain, maybe only enough to see that it stayed alive?

I'm just wondering here. If the dog had been found dead would that have played into dashed hopes that the Jamisons would be found alive?

Does dead dog=deceased Jamisons?
Or does live dog=possibly alive Jamisons?

Would the Jamisons killer go to the trouble of seeing that the dog stayed alive to throw people off track? That is of course if the Jamisons are deceased, and we really won't know until they're found.

Also, from one of the videos I got the idea the Jamisons walked back to their truck, and then their footprints just stopped?

Okay, so if someone confronted them, wouldn't that person have had to get out of a vehicle to do it? What happened to that person's footprints?

Or were the guys on the 4 wheelers who discovered the truck the killers?
Wasn't it that same guy who had the recently poured concrete slab?

I know it was supposedly poured a few months prior to when the Jamisons went missing, but a week is enough time to pour a slab, and have it dry.

Anyone know the thickness of the slab the guy poured?

Could you tell concrete that was poured a week ago from concrete that was poured 2 months ago?????

Were dogs used to investigate around that slab, and if not why not? Seems a most logical thing to do IMO.

I so wish I had more time to spend here on this case, but it's doubtful I'll have the time now until after Christmas. I'm thrilled that we have a number of good people working this case. It needs to be solved.

One thing else I noticed. Two former Lattimore County Sheriffs are in jail. They must have had other local crooks they were in cahoots with that maybe had something to do with the Jamisons disappearance. I have to wonder who all knew the Jamisons had cash on them.

Sorry, I am having trouble keeping up, but y'all seem to be doing just fine without me. Ack, I would've dearly loved to have seen the Investigative Reports Show or whatever the name of that program was.

Something has been bugging me since day 1. That little dog. I have a Pomeranian, and he weighs all of 8 lbs., and I've had other Poms too. I remember a vet telling me that small dogs can't go as long without food or water as big dogs. So I am wondering how that little puppy lasted 9 days.

I know we've gone over this before, but I don't think that puppy could have lasted 9 days without food and water.

Does anyone know how old that puppy was when the Jamisons acquired it, and how long they'd had it before they went missing?

Could someone have taken food or water to that puppy while it was up there on the mountain, maybe only enough to see that it stayed alive?

I'm just wondering here. If the dog had been found dead would that have played into dashed hopes that the Jamisons would be found alive?

Does dead dog=deceased Jamisons?
Or does live dog=possibly alive Jamisons?

Would the Jamisons killer go to the trouble of seeing that the dog stayed alive to throw people off track?

Also, from one of the videos I got the idea the Jamisons walked back to their truck, and then their footprints just stopped?

Okay, so if someone confronted them, wouldn't that person have had to get out of a vehicle to do it? What happened to that person's footprints?

Or were the guys on the 4 wheelers who discovered the truck the killers?
Wasn't it that same guy who had the recently poured concrete slab?

I know it was supposedly poured a few months prior to when the Jamisons went missing, but a week is enough time to pour a slab, and have it dry.

Anyone know the thickness of the slab the guy poured?

Could you tell concrete that was poured a week ago from concrete that was poured 2 months ago?????

Were dogs used to investigate around that slab, and if not why not? Seems a most logical thing to do IMO.

I so wish I had more time to spend here on this case, but it's doubtful I'll have the time now until after Christmas. I'm thrilled that we have a number of good people working this case. It needs to be solved.

One thing else I noticed. Two former Lattimore County Sheriffs are in jail. They must have had other local crooks they were in cahoots with that maybe had something to do with the Jamisons disappearance. I have to wonder who all knew the Jamisons had cash on them.

The huge water tank on the mountain was something we hadn't heard before. I would like to know if the one on the program was the original one. It sure looked pretty clean to me. It would have been the perfect background to spray paint on.

Also, I read somewhere that the oil companies hire outside help to clean up the well sites when they are done producing. Do we know who clean up THIS oil well site?

The show made me more depressed. We have to find this family and the people responsible for their dissappearance.

Sherilyn shooting at the feet of the handyman is new information. That was the first I heard of it. Now I know he had to have been really angry at her. First having a gun in his ear. Then having her shoot at him would make him very angry.

Maybe the handyman didn't do it, but he sure as heck knows who did!

The dogs not wanting to leave the well site pad is also new news. It is also very strange! Could the Jamisons have been buried underground at the well site?

The huge water tank on the mountain was something we hadn't heard before. I would like to know if the one on the program was the original one. It sure looked pretty clean to me. It would have been the perfect background to spray paint on.

Also, I read somewhere that the oil companies hire outside help to clean up the well sites when they are done producing. Do we know who clean up THIS oil well site?

The show made me more depressed. We have to find this family and the people responsible for their dissappearance.

a lot of the wells in the area are ran by alexander drilling iirc. it shouldnt be too hard to find out who the clean up company is.
bbm, little, the world would be a much better place if there were more people like ya'll.
i only got to see the preview of the show online and when that couple of minutes was over i wanted MORE!!
also, fwiw, there were several people from down home talking about the show on facebook last night and some of them had never heard of the jamisons. the more people know about it the more likely it will be that somebody knows or saw something that they didnt realize was important.

The dogs not wanting to leave the well site pad is also new news. It is also very strange! Could the Jamisons have been buried underground at the well site?
since i havent seen it yet, what kind of dogs was it that alerted on the well site? did they say? did they mention if they dug around the site at all?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3