OK OK - Jamison Family; Truck, IDs, money, & dog found abandoned, Oct 2009 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I fell asleep last night so I'm watching the show now but whats chilling is them on the video packing their car. Showing both of them going back and forth to the car, at least 20 times and both never even making eye contact with each other. I wonder what the heck did they bring with them that we don't know about, like more money or drugs? Anyway LE looked at the video and determined they must have been on drugs.

They had alot of stuff in their car. Things were everywhere. It showed a book called Sky Dancer on the dashboard, a soda can, a newspaper clipping for sterling silver advertisement cut out. I wish I knew how to bring that picture here to show you all. Ok, back to the show.

Whining about not being able to find the show online yet so I can watch it. I had thought that ID would have it on their website by now.

:(

Please post a link if you find it anywhere.

The huge water tank on the mountain was something we hadn't heard before. I would like to know if the one on the program was the original one. It sure looked pretty clean to me. It would have been the perfect background to spray paint on.

Also, I read somewhere that the oil companies hire outside help to clean up the well sites when they are done producing. Do we know who clean up THIS oil well site?

The show made me more depressed. We have to find this family and the people responsible for their dissappearance.

bbm was it a water tank sitting on the ground or a water tower? just the tiny peek i got to see made me homesick for the beauty. ot: kansas is flat ;)

Whining about not being able to find the show online yet so I can watch it. I had thought that ID would have it on their website by now.

:(

Please post a link if you find it anywhere.
ditto what cazzie said ;)

The dogs not wanting to leave the well site pad is also new news. It is also very strange! Could the Jamisons have been buried underground at the well site?

Little I"m with you on this!!The news of the dogs not wanting to leave that area but wanting to stay in that area sure may be of great value.I have several dogs that rely heavily on their noses.My older more experienced dogs seem to have a 6th sense that tells them to hunt harder in a certain area.When pushed on or out of that area they seem to chill out and seem almost uninterested in hunting as hard!You have to keep pushing them or they may double back to the hot spot and perk up and go back to work.

Did they say how far the water tank was from the truck or for that matter from where they supposedly looked at land?(I missed that)

MTrooper I salute you for your work and devotion!!!!!

That being said I wonder about the way LE handled this case in the very beginning!From the show it was some time before the area was taped off and I can"t help feeling the scene was contaminated.The sheriff didn"t say a word about the truck being cleared for prints before they knocked out a window and they began ransacking the truck.Only after the $$ was found.

On the show it said tracking dogs were used. Dogs were interested in the top of the mountain. Dogs used were cadaver dogs and air scent dogs. Used clothing in the truck for a scent. They alerted on the water tank and did not want to leave. They emptied the water tank thinking they would find their bodies.

Nanny, it was a huge white water tank. Supposedly LE drained it and looked inside. Not sure how you look inside, though.

The dogs were search and rescue and cadaver dogs.

If anyone has iTunes, you can go to the ID website and download the video. In the meantime, I will keep searching the web for the full show.

the show will be rebroadcast on 12/12 at 4pm according to the website ;)

I am new here but was really interested in this case after watching the ID show last night. I was wondering if they ever found the gun that was missing? Did I miss that somehow?

So. Did we learn anything from the ID program that we did not previously know or suspect? Any avenues for sleuthing?

HELLOOOOOO Jamison Team! Back again for a few.

I can't get through all of your posts just yet but I will correct as much SAR info/answer questions as I can in the approximately 3.2 minutes of time I have. ;)

I have copies of all of the SAR efforts taken during the initial search, the Dec search, as well as the several other minor searches.

I have the SAR dogs teams (including the names and certifications for both dogs and handlers) on file. While I could release that info publically- I will not as of this moment, and this is out of respect of privacy for the SAR personnel involved.

(Note to mods- I am not baiting!! I am trying to protect the privacy of innocent parties involved. I swear.)

That said, IMO (in reviewing records) there is very little clarity as to how the dogs used were trained, maintained, etc.... AND what they were scented on to begin with- and how the scent article(s) were obtained. This is KEY in using SAR dogs in a missing persons case. In addition to that, IMO as well- the gridded SAR areas are not comprehensive in any way at all, and the SAR teams struggled to clear any area with good clarity due to a number of different reasons.
There are notations of dogs getting HRD hits. But no evidence recovered from said hits which renders that info useless.

Is everyone still with me here?

Keep up the good work and I will be back again as soon as possible.

(Oh- and P.S- PLEASE REMEMBER that this show was a dramatization. Not a news report, or a statement from LE. :) )

I am new here but was really interested in this case after watching the ID show last night. I was wondering if they ever found the gun that was missing? Did I miss that somehow?

Welcome to WS, littlegreycells31, and to the haunted yet wacky world of the Jamisons!

:Welcome-12-june:

Gun's still missing, btw.

So. Did we learn anything from the ID program that we did not previously know or suspect? Any avenues for sleuthing?

wfgodot...to answer your question from MY perspective...no new info. But lots of info presented in such a way as to appear one way, while documentation points in another way.

Perhaps that is the best I can say about new avenues of sleuthing:

Oriah says again: track the inconsistancies, and perhaps we shall find the Jamisons.

Oriah, little, wfgodot, mtrooper, and all other avid Jamisons sleuths who have seen the ID Disappeared episode:

Please list any known discrepancies between the "facts" ( :rofl: but I mean your own research) and the content of this program, when you have a chance. :) TIA!

Oriah, little, wfgodot, mtrooper, and all other avid Jamisons sleuths who have seen the ID Disappeared episode:

Please list any known discrepancies between the "facts" ( :rofl: but I mean your own research) and the content of this program, when you have a chance. :) TIA!

wfgodot would be glad to but he was revealed yesterday to be apparently a Unabomber-esque type of character who does not own a television set.

Will do- please give me a few days maybe even a week for the info dump. A LOT of busyness on this end. :)

(btw- wfgodot- we knew you were unibomer-esk right from the get go. So no worries about your lack of TV. I haven't watched the dang program yet myself. I just know there are lies, damn lies, and taxes. And TV drama falls into category 4 of those three. :) )

I noticed the neighbors name was not mentioned. I would liked to seen a few more interveiws of people.

The guy who talked to them on the mountain. The church couple who was supposed to go with them on the mountain that day. The pastor who said all the demon stuff. And the ex room mate. There are alot of people who could have spoken with the show. It made me wonder if they didnt want to or they were not asked to.

That information and those people really could have made seem like things have been looked into. It could verify some information and make it seems less like the Sheriff agaisnt the world. I feel bad for the sheriff in a weird way. He has alot on his shoulders

Filling his position while the last two sheriffs corrupted his departments image and all the responsibilies of his job plus the preasure of one of the weirdest missing persons cases I have ever heard AND the less then productive reputation of OKLA LE.

To answer grey's question, no, they have not found Sherilyn's gun, that we know of.

LE got the "handyman's" name from a pill bottle found inside the truck. LE said he was living in Wilburton.

On another website, someone posted they saw 3 people in the video walking back and forth to the truck. They said look for the different colored shirts.

To me, it looked like the Jamisons were just WALKING back and forth to the truck. I did not see any "trance like" movement. It is possible they were looking for a misplaced item, which would make them think it was in the truck. I have done it myself! Back and forth. Back and forth, looking.

I realize we didn't see the whole video. But there was nothing that unusual about their behavior.

Oh My,the missing gun or maybe GUNS!!!The program last night stated that Sherilyn grabbed up one of Bobbies guns and ran WS off the place.I find it very strange that they left so many pertinent things in the truck BUT not a gun of any kind!!The odds are very high that the pistol was in someones pocket or holster.IMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3