OK OK - Jamison Family; Truck, IDs, money, & dog found abandoned, Oct 2009 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They defintily did look as though they MAY have been doing meth.

The issues I have with that are the Sheriff's statements about "not being drug related' and PAST abuse. To me that implys they never found evidence of that.
Mental issues and illness can cause peoples appearance to go downhill very quickly.
I am not going to be in denial and say that they were not doing it when it could be a strong possibilty but I am not completely ready to commit to the opinion either.

There was a two miles search done of the area correct? How far would one walk to murder their family and kill themself? Why drive to a mountain looking for land to buy ? twice?

I do realize that my opinions rely heavily on assumptions that the agencies involved have done a through job on those aspects of the case .

I agree that all signs point to drugs, but no evidence of this. If these people were drug users/sellers there would have been evidence of drugs in the home and/or vehicle. Some type of evidence would have been present. They even had home video that didn't show any type of drug related behavior. This really confuses me. Where were they getting all of the money they were spending. You can't own time shares, vehicles, homes and have the cash on hand with the income they recieved from his disability check.
Also I can't imagaine a paranoid, drug user/sellers being able to cover up a murder or orchestrate a disappearance this well. I am starting to lean more toward witchcraft being the center of the disappearance.

I agree that all signs point to drugs, but no evidence of this. If these people were drug users/sellers there would have been evidence of drugs in the home and/or vehicle. Some type of evidence would have been present. They even had home video that didn't show any type of drug related behavior. This really confuses me. Where were they getting all of the money they were spending. You can't own time shares, vehicles, homes and have the cash on hand with the income they recieved from his disability check.
Also I can't imagaine a paranoid, drug user/sellers being able to cover up a murder or orchestrate a disappearance this well. I am starting to lean more toward witchcraft being the center of the disappearance.

:Welcome-12-june: to the Jamisons thread, loraball!

Great point on the "drug-addled" v. "taking off on their own and escaping to Cancun time-share to bask in the sun, leaving no traces of their path" equation. That's long bothered me as I have tried to make the case for their voluntary disappearance, but also believe that drugs were involved. The two possibilities are probably mutually exclusive.

Welcome loraball!

BBM: See this is the problem here, though.
The vehicle and the home were released out of LE custody with evidence still remaining in both. So we have no confirmation (except for what is listed on the SW) as to what other evidence may have been in the vehicle or home.
What is listed on the SW does not match the crime scene photographs. KWIM?

Welcome loraball!

BBM: See this is the problem here, though.
The veicle and the home were released out of LE custody with evidence still remaining in both. So we have no confirmations (except for what is listed on the SW) as to what other evidence may have been in the vehicle or home.
What is listed on the SW does not match the crime scene photographs. KWIM?

Please don't think I am an idiot, but what do you mean by SW and KWIM?

I am new here. lol

Yea! I am not losing my mind. Here it is:
http://www.4029tv.com/news/21387742/detail.html

"Beauchamp said a resident in the community of Red Oak called 911 Saturday to report that the abandoned truck was found.

"(They) knew that the vehicle had been there for a while because they had spoken with that family on the 8th and the morning of the 9th," Beauchamp said."

It was post 32 of thread 1, and I'm pretty sure there is confirmation. when I can find it, that the resident of Red Oak was also the hunter, one of two. Notice Beauchamp says "They" had spoken with the family.

That one individual year round resident from the mountain (I can't post name) called the SO's and left two messages asking for a call back prior to LE arriving at the scene, tells me that said single resident called in directly to the SO (911 I don't have clarity on) to notify of the abandoned truck.

Whether or not this individual is a hunter seems somewhat irrelevent to me. Is that just me? This resident is also one of the persons' who had seen and spoken with the Jamisons on the 7th, iirc.

Am I making sense here, peeps?

Is there anywhere I can view the photographs?

There are some photographs on the FindTheJamisons facebook page.
Certain other photographs are not online and I can't post them here because the case is still considered open, and they could be used as evidence at some point in the future. Does that make sense?

ETA: You could try a FOIA request for the photos.

That one individual year round resident from the mountain (I can't post name) called the SO's and left two messages asking for a call back prior to LE arriving at the scene, tells me that said single resident called in directly to the SO (911 I don't have clarity on) to norify of the abandoned truck.

Whether or not this individual is a hunter seems somewhat irrelevent to me. Is that just me? This resident is also one of the persons' who had seen and spoken with the Jamisons on the 7th, iirc.

Called in prior to Le arriving, meaning called in while they were on their way or meaning called in prior to the initial documented report?

There are some photographs on the FindTheJamisons facebook page.
Certain other photographs are not online and I can't post them here because the case is still considered open, and they could be used as evidence at some point in the future. Does that make sense?

Find the Jamisons/Facebook link here

I notice that NS is scheduled to appear on blogtalk radio tomorrow, 17 November, at 7 p.m. (CST I think)

Also, the Find the Jamisons T-shirt design looks like a Lynyrd Skynyrd album cover from, say, 1974.

Called in prior to Le arriving, meaning called in while they were on their way or meaning called in prior to the initial documented report?

Called in and left two messages for "Any deputy" prior to the initial report.

Find the Jamisons/Facebook link here

I notice that Niki S. is scheduled to appear on blogtalk radio tomorrow, 17 November, at 7 p.m. (CST I think)

Also, the Find the Jamisons T-shirt design looks like a Lynyrd Skynyrd album cover from, say, 1974.

Wait- another blogtalk or a repeat of the one they just had?
Note to all: I know its tough, but the mods have reminded us not to discuss banned posters from WS's. Not sure if initials might be ok. Will someone PM a mod and ask? TIA.

Wait- another blogtalk or a repeat of the one they just had?
Note to all: I know its tough, but the mods have reminded us not to discuss banned posters from WS's. Not sure if initials might be ok. Will someone PM a mod and ask? TIA.

Impossible to day from evidence at hand on the repeat question. I took it to mean a new one.

Impossible to day from evidence at hand on the repeat question. I took it to mean a new one.

Wow. Ok. Well, that should be some interesting viewing. Maybe I'll actually be able to catch this one! Thanks for the heads up.

That one individual year round resident from the mountain (I can't post name) called the SO's and left two messages asking for a call back prior to LE arriving at the scene, tells me that said single resident called in directly to the SO (911 I don't have clarity on) to notify of the abandoned truck.

It makes sense, but then why did Beauchamp make two statements that contradict each other?

Granted, the statement I produced is not the official statement released by the SO, but does that invalidate Beauchamp's other statement?

Also do residents on that mountain in the area in question have a Red Oak mailing address?

I'm still scratching my head as to how 'they' turned into one person?

Makes me wonder if the person or persons in question had some local pull if you KWIM?

How do we get from 'they' who spoke to the Jamisons on both days and alerted LE that the truck had been sitting there for approximately a week, to a resident that neither spoke to the Jamisons, and now isn't even person confirmed as having alerted LE to the truck sitting there?

I find that baffling.

"Beauchamp said a resident in the community of Red Oak called 911 Saturday to report that the abandoned truck was found.

"(They) knew that the vehicle had been there for a while because they had spoken with that family on the 8th and the morning of the 9th," Beauchamp said."

That is very clear language. I'm really bothered that clarity has devolved into a lack of clarity.

Something wrong with that, IMO.

Sorry to be harping on this issue, but it's really bugging me.

Okay I got side tracked with alot of past information . I remember the conflicting reports about the hunter/neighbor. Not poachers.

Oriah
Who is Charelene? how big was this paper it was written on?
What kind of paper was it written on?

Is there another Gary or should we be comfy with the Gary as named earlier?

IMO
Back to the mountain wood . If murder suicide was the goal I think they would be within the seach area.

Sorry to be late in responding to this, I kinda missed it. No idea who Charelene is. The paper looks like a torn off pice of note paper. Nothing real specific. Not sure about the Gary either.

If murder/suicide is the case, I agree they are likely on that mountain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme