OK OK - Jamison Family; Truck, IDs, money, & dog found abandoned, Oct 2009 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It makes sense, but then why did Beauchamp make two statements that contradict each other?

Granted, the statement I produced is not the official statement released by the SO, but does that invalidate Beauchamp's other statement?

Also do residents on that mountain in the area in question have a Red Oak mailing address?

I'm still scratching my head as to how 'they' turned into one person?

Makes me wonder if the person or persons in question had some local pull if you KWIM?

How do we get from 'they' who spoke to the Jamisons on both days and alerted LE that the truck had been sitting there for approximately a week, to a resident that neither spoke to the Jamisons, and now isn't even person confirmed as having alerted LE to the truck sitting there?

I find that baffling.

You and me alike. I am so confused on the intial reporting at this moment, I'm at a loss for words.

"Beauchamp said a resident in the community of Red Oak called 911 Saturday to report that the abandoned truck was found.

"(They) knew that the vehicle had been there for a while because they had spoken with that family on the 8th and the morning of the 9th," Beauchamp said."

That is very clear language. I'm really bothered that clarity has devolved into a lack of clarity.

Something wrong with that, IMO.

Sorry to be harping on this issue, but it's really bugging me.

It's bugging me too.

"The Jamisons were last seen alive Oct. 9 by a local man as the family was looking for a plot of land for sale. Eight days later a hunter reported the family's abandoned pickup at a well site in the mountains northwest of Red Oak."

http://www.allbusiness.com/crime-law-enforcement-corrections/law-police-forces/14388718-1.html

Well if we go by Beauchamp's words then those two people, the resident and the hunter are one in the same.

I'd have to see the complete article to try to determine whether info was just flubbed by the writer or even who made that statement to the writer of the article.

Well if we go by Beauchamp's words then those two people, the resident and the hunter are one in the same.

I'd have to see the complete article to try to determine whether info was just flubbed by the writer or even who made that statement to the writer of the article.

It's from the Oklahoman, and I generally trust the trustworthiness of print media over other forms. The information apparently comes from Israel Beauchamp, as he is quoted extensively in the piece.

wfgodot, I'm still unable to pull up the article you referenced. Do I have to be a member to get it?

All I get is a page with their logo, but no article appears on the page.

wfgodot, I'm still unable to pull up the article you referenced. Do I have to be a member to get it?

All I get is a page with their logo, but no article appears on the page.

No, don't have to be a member - still working for me. It's part of the infamous "demons on the roof/stopping & staring" article.

Hoorah, little726, thanks. I looked all over for that one.

ETA
I'm having trouble with this *&%# timeline because a timeline is supposed to be things we know for sure, and - well, my God! for sure we know very little.

I hear ya, wfg! We've been looking for the Jamisons for over a year now. Are we any further ahead than we were October 2009??

:rotfl:
Comedy hour on the Jamison case.
Here we are: :back:
And again:treadmill:
Gotta do somethin:drink:
:beersign:
:bud:
Go :fish:
:slap:
:banghead:

I hear ya, wfg! We've been looking for the Jamisons for over a year now. Are we any further ahead than we were October 2009??

Frustrating as all get out, ain't it??

That said, I actually think we are.

Once again, wfgodot you have made me smile on what is a very sad day for me. Thank you. :blowkiss:

That's what I'm here for. A bit of philosophizing, a smattering of literary references, a goofy Oklahoma headline or two.

It's always best to cause smiles.

That's what I'm here for. A bit of philosophizing, a smattering of literary references, a goofy Oklahoma headline or two.

It's always best to cause smiles.

And you do it all well. :)

I guess we cant tell if we are close until we find the end.

When the search of that mountain happens and IF they are not found it will move us forward. We need to be able to say ' No they are not on that mountain'' until that happens we are just hanging our feet over the pond.

I guess we cant tell if we are close until we find the end.

When the search of that mountain happens and IF they are not found it will move us forward. We need to be albe to say ' No they are not on that mountain'' until that happens we are just hanging our feet over the pond.

I have been lurking on the threads about the Jamison's since the beginning and sometimes miss information. Is there going to be a full mountain search?

I guess sometimes things like this happens but this is like they were literally abducted by space aliens!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro