OK OK - Jamison Family; Truck, IDs, money, & dog found abandoned, Oct 2009 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The dog shoud have eaten the chips on the dash. At the very least.

Bobby lifted boulders into his truck with his medicated bad backed self and Maizy could not even get into a bag of open chips.

I for some reason under the impression that Bobby and Sherilyn's personal belongings have been treated like a free for all. The dog ,the phone ,the truck, the writings and thoughts of Sherilyn.

Even the clothing of a missing little girl and more upsetting that some of those belongings could have held clues to what the heck happened to them and if it was my family I would have never allowed anyone to be handed that truck or that phone as I would believe I was handing over ever knowing what happened to them.

Soul-Do you think the Dog Whisperer should interrogate the dog??Maybe a little water boarding and he will spill what went down??LOL Just trying a little humor.
On a serious note the dog may have been left in the truck for a reason:To contaminate valuable evidence?Has anyone ever heard anything about finger prints being lifted?

Little, you are my hero today. My laptop crashed awhile back and although I was able to salvage most of my links/research/bookmarks etc -- the oscn.net one from above is one of those I lost! I desperately wanted to reference it a few times on Topix but without being able to view it, I was afraid to paraphrase and be wrong (since, ya know, no one is EVER wrong on Topix.)
But seriously though, I am sooooooo happy you posted that!!!!
:woohoo:

Oriah-Out of the 39 days of searches how many of those were well planned and professionally done in your opinion if that is a fair question??Those hills are tough to say the least and people horseback and on 4-wheelers can only cover certain type of terrain.I can personally testify to that as I spend a lot of time in rough country horseback and on 4-wheeler.Country like that is mostly foot-back I figure!!!

Ahhhhh....it's a very fair question....but I think I might need to reserve my opinion on this question out of respect for SAR who attemped these searches.

Suffice to say, it is difficult terrain. And professional SAR has standards that vary greatly.

Side note, I would rather walk around on the mountain for a month covered in honey, than have the flu for one more day! I swear ever since my hip surgery my immune system has had a curse on it.

On a more related note, I do not know the model of Bobbys phone. I don't have it in any of the ppwk. But....

I saw that this picture was in the dissappeard show, so no harm no foul. You can almost tell what kind of phone it is by the picture. Be my guest. I am not sure why the picture is so small, I am not compressing it. I can see it MUCH bigger on my CPU, but by the time I get it on here its a mini size... Hmm, I will see what I can do.

jamisontruck.jpg

Ok,

other questions... I am not sure the exact date that Madyson's clothing was given away. I know they were gone when I was there, but that was 6 months after they went missing.

This is actually a pretty good link if anyone is looking for specific information. I.e. "oklahoma court records" is the search that I have done oh so often.
http://www.blackbookonline.info/

As far as the dog goes, there was a soft sided cooler on the floor of the truck that had melted ice (water) and a empty (I presume eaten by the dog) hot dog package. I find that odd myself that they packed hot dogs to go look at property. I Maybe they were going to picnic? Maybe the did picnic? Who knows. Judging by all the crap in that truck there could have been a bunch of food in the truck with in easy dog reach that sustained her. I have no idea. I am just not mentally prepared to think other wise. I can not even begin to try to wrap my head around the whole someone was coming back to feed a dog, but killed a 6 year old girl thing. KNIM?

As far as I know they were only planning on looking at the piece of property where the truck was found that day. But they didn't leave an itinerary either, so who knows. I know that they had emails about other pieces of properties, and the only ones they seemed to be interested in were either on a mountain, or had a oil rig on them.

I don't have access to the phone records that have the gps coord. that would be an Oriah thing. But they should/ would show where they went...or at the very least where the calls or VM pulled from. It almost makes me think that he knew he didn't have good service so he was checking to see if he missed a call, like he was waiting for a call and didnt want to miss it.

Last I knew the locals are still going with the witness protection theory.

Yes Sherilyn has a brother, he lives up in Ohio.

I know that Bobby spoke with his mom on a fairly regular basis, I would have to look to see if it was weekly or what not. I know that her number was on the phone records multiple times, but I dont remember frequency.

Sherilynn attempted suicide shortly before they went missing. I will have to check on exact date. But she was committed to St. Anthonys hospital, I want to say for a week. But I really have to say that I don't feel that this is a murder suicide, its really hard to hide your own body. And they were too happy/ excited...but as I type that I realize that people do sometimes seem very happy right before they do it.

If anyone REALLY feels that dates would help let me know and I can go digging.

Side note, I would rather walk around on the mountain for a month covered in honey, than have the flu for one more day! I swear ever since my hip surgery my immune system has had a curse on it.

On a more related note, I do not know the model of Bobbys phone. I don't have it in any of the ppwk. But....

If you go walking around the mountain covered in honey let us know. We might want to go with you.

Hope you feel better soon.

Wouldnt it be nice if really Madyson's clothes were sent to her? And not given away less than 6 months after she went missing.

I dont think water boarding Maizy would help as that is one tuff pup.

"I don't have access to the phone records that have the gps coord. that would be an Oriah thing. But they should/ would show where they went...or at the very least where the calls or VM pulled from. It almost makes me think that he knew he didn't have good service so he was checking to see if he missed a call, like he was waiting for a call and didnt want to miss it."

Certainly seems to me like someone checking voicemail from a phone on the same network that didn't want to miss a call. Seems kinda time sensitive.

Oh and yeah, I don't think anyone would come feed a dog, but murder a little girl. But then again, stranger things have happened.

BBM above.

-The thing is...the dog wasn't fed.
-The dog didn't eat a package of hotdogs, or if it did- it ate them all at once and then would have...umm... left some evidence in the vehicle.
-The dog is still alive (or else its got a twin.)
-The dog didn't have enough access to water- melted in the cooler or otherwise- to survive that period of time locked inside a vehicle under the conditions at the time. And if it did- again...it would have, ummm left evidence.

Ya'll know the dog has been a stickler for me from the beginning.. and the reason for that is because I can't make sense of why the dog story would have emerged to begin with....unless someone needed it to. KWIM?

"I don't have access to the phone records that have the gps coord. that would be an Oriah thing. But they should/ would show where they went...or at the very least where the calls or VM pulled from. It almost makes me think that he knew he didn't have good service so he was checking to see if he missed a call, like he was waiting for a call and didnt want to miss it."

Certainly seems to me like someone checking voicemail from a phone on the same network that didn't want to miss a call. Seems kinda time sensitive.

Oh and yeah, I don't think anyone would come feed a dog, but murder a little girl. But then again, stranger things have happened.

BBM above.

-The thing is...the dog wasn't fed.
-The dog didn't eat a package of hotdogs, or if it did- it ate them all at once and then would have...umm... left some evidence in the vehicle.
-The dog is still alive (or else its got a twin.)
-The dog didn't have enough access to water- melted in the cooler or otherwise- to survive that period of time locked inside a vehicle under the conditions at the time. And if it did- again...it would have, ummm left evidence.

Ya'll know the dog has been a stickler for me from the beginning.. and the reason for that is because I can't make sense of why the dog story would have emerged to begin with....unless someone needed it to. KWIM?
A coverup? Where the dog didn't really stay that long in the truck...

I do sometimes wonder if the dog was left behind (or brought back) by a J, as a message to someone, or perhaps as an afterthought.

I read (in one of the articles posted here, or maybe Sheriff Beauchamp said this on the "Disappeared" episode) that the dog had been eating its own feces to survive. But, my impression is that that was an assumption, rather than an examination of the dog by a veterinarian or other "animal professional".

We all know that water is more important than food (for survival), so maybe the condensation on the windows at night was enough? IIRC, the high temp was 74-ish on the day that they returned to the mountain. Unless it was exceedingly cloudy, it's doubtful that the dog could have survived in the truck with the windows closed, especially with little shade, and especially for more than one day.

Another stickler for me is that Star apparently let Madyson's clothes go. I guess that's understandable if one doesn't think that M could be found alive before she outgrows the clothes, if one thinks or has been told that M is not alive, if one thinks or knows for sure that M is alive and well but has/needs a new wardrobe (maybe so it won't be recognized by anyone), if one makes a hasty decision while grief-struck, if one's lost all hope of finding M alive, if one needs money (probably not the case here), if seeing/having the clothes is unbearable, if one feels the clothes are better utilized by being worn by someone (especially by someone in need), if one is complying with someone's demands (or requests, if said someone is not nefarious), if one is afraid for one's own survival or other negative repercussions, if one feels directly or indirectly guilty (even if innocent), or any number of other reasons...

I vote for a few days of surprise truth serum sessions. ;)

Mazie did eat her own feces, and apparently she still does. Iirc she did this as a puppy as well. There was still water in the cooler, so she at least got her fill. As far as evidence of urine, I am not sure. There was so much clothing and other stuff in the truck that it might be hard to see in pictures. I would imagine it would still stink.

Mazie did eat her own feces, and apparently she still does. Iirc she did this as a puppy as well. There was still water in the cooler, so she at least got her fill. As far as evidence of urine, I am not sure. There was so much clothing and other stuff in the truck that it might be hard to see in pictures. I would imagine it would still stink.

We've talked about this before- the 'eating of feces' upthread. As for water still being in the cooler... I'm not sure if it was 'still' in the cooler or added to the cooler. Or hell- where the cooler is now. All the clothing and whatnot in the truck (had the dog drank as a thirsty dog would drink, contained in a vehicle for a week or so) the clothing itself would have urine stains. As would the paperwork. One can wash clothing. Not so much on all the paperwork.

I guess my point on the dog is this: as a professional dog handler and someone who has worked with dogs for 20+ years....I wouldn't buy the puppy in truck story unless I saw it with my own eyes. And of course, that's impossible. And those who allegedly DID, kept no record of it. Kwim?

Oriah,would there be public access to police reports or logs of the initial chain of events in this case now or will there ever be?

Refering to the photo mtrooper posted above, it looks like the front seat goes all the way acrossed. Meaning no bucket seats. I'm not sure the dog would have been able to jump over into the front seat.

Mtrooper, when you were at the Jamisons house, did you notice any herbal supplement bottles? Other than your normal One-A-Day vitamin bottles.

In regards to the goverment check found at the Jamisons home, was it still in the envelope, unopened? Also, who was the check made out too?

Oriah,would there be public access to police reports or logs of the initial chain of events in this case now or will there ever be?

You can hit FOIA as hard as you can. My advice is to make sure you're not 'just' an anonymous citizen seeking info. Either be a resident of OK, LE, media, or a card carrying member of a Native American population. :)

Refering to the photo mtrooper posted above, it looks like the front seat goes all the way acrossed. Meaning no bucket seats. I'm not sure the dog would have been able to jump over into the front seat.

Mtrooper, when you were at the Jamisons house, did you notice any herbal supplement bottles? Other than your normal One-A-Day vitamin bottles.

The dog could either jump the seats and jump the dashboard if she started out in the backseat....or not make it at all to the front seat- thus no water. Or was in the front seat to begin with and then be able to get back up onto the seat. And the console. And the dash.

Someone needs to make up their mind, kwim?

ETA: don't forget about the chips on the dash......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro