OK OK - Jamison Family; Truck, IDs, money, & dog found abandoned, Oct 2009 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, Y'all! I want to commend every single one of you on the time and effort you've all put into this crazy-a@@ case. I know everyone want to bring the Jamison family home. While I am new here, I've followed the Jamison case almost from the beginning (Nov. 2009) when a family member who lives in the area told me about them. I'm going to list the things that stand out to me and that I have questions about. Sorry if they are repeats.

1. We know that they had a large amount of cash in the truck and pretty much where that money came from, but do we know if it was ever made known to the land owner? As in, I (Bobby) have X amount of dollars, would you be able to finance the balance?

2. Have any of you seen all of the security footage? I mean days/weeks before this particular day? I would love to see the footage in it's entirety as I think it would answer many questions behaviorally. I know they both had reported mental issues (depression etc) but were they ever know to be compulsive as in OCD? The small clip of footage shown is useless IMHO. But, what I did see reminded me of my SIL who suffers from OCD. Just a thought.

3. THE PHONE.....I have a lot of questions on this, and I feel certain that if LE is worth a hoot, they did as well. The phone records should have been something that was delved into immediately as I really feel the calls whether they be incoming/outgoing voicemail nearly 4 days after their last know whereabouts hold a lot of clues. Hopefully, LE knows more than they are saying where this is concerned. If the calls were outgoing....then we know someone had that phone in their hands, it wasn't going to make calls on its own. If if was incoming vmail calls, to me that tells us something too, because with every phone I've ever had, when you call your voicemail from another phone line (not from the actual cellphone) you have to enter a pin number to access said vmail. Who would have had that pin number?

4. The Dog......This bothered me so much that I actually called about 4 vets in the area. I even called the vet clinic at LSU. What I was told by most of them was that it would be highly unlikely that a small dog would survive that long in a vehicle locked up for that long. A small breed of dog will have less fat stores to feed off of. If the dog did make it, it would have been hard to get that dog to eat again without medical intervention. Chances are the first few weeks after the dog was found would have been met with severe stomach issues (vomiting and dirrhea) until the stomach was use to solids again. Do we have any information of the first few weeks after and the dogs condition other than he went to the neighbor and then eventually to Star?

5. No reward. This bothers me on many levels. This family has money.....This community and the people in it have money. Neighboring communities have money. I know around here all you have to do is ask local businesses and you will have reward money to offer even though it may not be much. Something is better than nothing. While it may not help, it would be one of the first things I would make sure of if one of my family members were missing much less a whole family unit.

I'll stop here.....for now. LOL. I have many more but this is a long post and a lot of information/questions to digest. I have no intention to step on anyone's toes, hopefully I didn't. I'm just like the rest of you; I want to see this family home one way or another.

Hi gritten2007,

Thanks for your post. ITA about the dog. Small dogs can have seizures if they go without food and water in a 24 hour period, and this was a puppy. Puppies burn up a lot of energy just from being in the puppy stage. My opinion is that the dog survival story is totally bogus.

Also, offering no reward is absolutely strange IMO. I don't think anyone working this case is doing so for a reward, and the idea of a reward is to bring in information pertinent to solving the case from those with concrete information. It really makes one wonder why the family of the Jamisons is so nonchalant about offering a reward. Just seems hinky to me.

Going back to the very beginning of this case, there was never anyone from the family of this missing family that was on the TV over and over begging for the public's help in finding the Jamison's. I don't know about anyone else, but if my daughter and her husband, and my granddaughter were missing, I would be doing everything in my power to get the word out, and begging people to help me, help the police
find my family members. I would be distraught.

Is there an instance where I might not be so keen in finding them? Yes. If every time I turned around they were stealing from me, forging my checks, expecting me to bail them out of problems they created for themselves, and I knew they were known, heavy drug users, and had repeatedly shown they would not abide by society's rules, then yeah, I might not be so keen to embrace them or particularly relish having them back, but that wouldn't stop me from wanting to know what happened to my granddaughter, and my focus would be on her whereabouts!

Question is though if Bobby and Sherilynn had those kinds of problems, why didn't either grandparent seek to have Madyson removed from their care?

There is some hint that the Jamisons may have had those kinds of problems. Oklahoma court records indicate that Sherilynn lost custody of her son due to her ongoing drug problem, but why then wasn't Oklahoma's children's protective service involved in removing Madyson from Bobby and Sherilynn's household? Why weren't the grandparents stepping in to protect their granddaughter?

There are so many things about this case that have seemed wrong or strange from the get go. JMO. It just strikes me as odd that the person who is crying the loudest for the Jamisons return is an on again off again friend of Sherilynn's. So, so odd.

Well, let's see....according to NS on Topix, $40,000 in child support was owned Sherilyn. Did we know that? I don't remember it. Also, one post referred an underaged person who thus can't be sleuthed here as "a " and gave details (true or false? dunno).

Plus the one poster with multiple "hats" who keeps saying the family aren't missing at all drives me nuts, even though I do entertain that possibility strongly from time to time! Topix tends to raise my blood pressure, lol.

Topix tends to raise my blood pressure as well. And make me believe in alternate realities.

Hi gritten2007,

Thanks for your post. ITA about the dog. Small dogs can have seizures if they go without food and water in a 24 hour period, and this was a puppy. Puppies burn up a lot of energy just from being in the puppy stage. My opinion is that the dog survival story is totally bogus.

Also, offering no reward is absolutely strange IMO. I don't think anyone working this case is doing so for a reward, and the idea of a reward is to bring in information pertinent to solving the case from those with concrete information. It really makes one wonder why the family of the Jamisons is so nonchalant about offering a reward. Just seems hinky to me.

Going back to the very beginning of this case, there was never anyone from the family of this missing family that was on the TV over and over begging for the public's help in finding the Jamison's. I don't know about anyone else, but if my daughter and her husband, and my granddaughter were missing, I would be doing everything in my power to get the word out, and begging people to help me, help the police

Is there an instance where I might not be so keen in finding them? Yes. If every time I turned around they were stealing from me, forging my checks, expecting me to bail them out of problems they created for themselves, and I knew they were known, heavy drug users, and had repeatedly shown they would not abide by society's rules, then yeah, I might not be so keen to embrace them or particularly relish having them back, but that wouldn't stop me from wanting to know what happened to my granddaughter, and my focus would be on her whereabouts!

Question is though if Bobby and Sherilynn had those kinds of problems, why didn't either grandparent seek to have Madyson removed from their care?

There is some hint that the Jamisons may have had those kinds of problems. Oklahoma court records indicate that Sherilynn lost custody of her son due to her ongoing drug problem, but why then wasn't Oklahoma's children's protective service involved in removing Madyson from Bobby and Sherilynn's household? Why weren't the grandparents stepping in to protect their granddaughter?

There are so many things about this case that have seemed wrong or strange from the get go. JMO. It just strikes me as odd that the person who is crying the loudest for the Jamisons return is an on again off again friend of Sherilynn's. So, so odd.

BBM:
Couldn't agree with you more. Also, cannot understand why either family or friend screaming out for the help of professional and free SAR assistance, then do not follow up when assistance if offered. Very, very odd.

Maybe they know something really ugly they dont want out of the bag??

Can someone post a bing image of the gps cords? Bing , and google maybe? I cannot or I would.

The TOPIX "" comment only adds more confussion and questions to this case. Now I'm beginning to think it was the whole town of Eufaula that got rid of the Jamisons.

Hi gritten2007,

I agree with everything you said as well. Another thing that puzzles me regarding the family......We know that the "friend" has gone to the mountain, but I have never heard of any of the family members going and searching the area. If it were me, you wouldn't be able to keep me away; I wouldn't care how rugged the terrain is, I would have talked to people who were last to see them, I would have begged, pleaded, borrowed and stole to find them, but I guess some of this could be explained by "Why weren't they ever reported missing?"

Do we know (whether by being told or through the phone records) how often the Jamison's talked on the phone with their family? What was their "normal" as far as family/friend communications. Once again, I pray this is something that LE knows and looked into.

I have been back to Oriahs blog with the phone records again.I am stumped about the voice mail calls and for sure the calls on the 12th.Four days after they were last seen!Would a person have to be LE or some official capasity to find out more about those calls frn ATT?Would ATT be able to tell where those calls came from?Some way to cross reference them?You know phones give a notification when you have a voice mail,text,or even a email.Why did he call and check so often?Could someone else been checking his vmail from another phone all along?Something is awful fishy about the phone records!!!!!Was the phone on charge in the truck all the time?Boy I am just full of ???

I have been back to Oriahs blog with the phone records again.I am stumped about the voice mail calls and for sure the calls on the 12th.Four days after they were last seen!Would a person have to be LE or some official capasity to find out more about those calls frn ATT?Would ATT be able to tell where those calls came from?Some way to cross reference them?You know phones give a notification when you have a voice mail,text,or even a email.Why did he call and check so often?Could someone else been checking his vmail from another phone all along?Something is awful fishy about the phone records!!!!!Was the phone on charge in the truck all the time?Boy I am just full of ???

Take your blood pressure meds, lol, because that's the entire issue IMO. Local LE should have checked all of those records. The FBI should have checked all of those records.
If either actually checked those records, then they are somehow floating around in nevernever land, because there is no evidence of them other than private PI work.

Nice, huh?

Take your blood pressure meds, lol, because that's the entire issue IMO. Local LE should have checked all of those records. The FBI should have checked all of those records.
If either actually checked those records, then they are somehow floating around in nevernever land, because there is no evidence of them other than private PI work.

Nice, huh?

With valuable evidence being released to (you know who)and just thrown in the pool takes the cake for sure.I reckin getting into those phone records with ATT would be like breaking into fort knox!!

Seriously:Does it make sense for Bobbie to call vmail so often when the blackberry would notify him of a new vmail??

With valuable evidence being released to (you know who)and just thrown in the pool takes the cake for sure.I reckin getting into those phone records with ATT would be like breaking into fort knox!!

Seriously:Does it make sense for Bobbie to call vmail so often when the blackberry would notify him of a new vmail??

No it doesn't make sense especially given the timing that he checked his vmail. He's making calls or receiving calls around the same time he's checking his vmail which lets me know he had service most of that time. The only time I check my vmail out of the blue is if I've been in an area where I don't have service. I totally can't make sense out of the phone records.

The TOPIX "" comment only adds more confussion and questions to this case. Now I'm beginning to think it was the whole town of Eufaula that got rid of the Jamisons.

From my understanding, Colton is the reason Sherilyn spray painted "SNITCHES" on the stop sign on their road. Colton had been accused of vandalism and Sherilyn thought he was innocent; that it was actually his friends but they turned him in as a scapegoat (yeah, right. Not that typical boy mischief -- if that's what it truly was -- makes him a bad kid by any means, but between that and what was said on Topix, I do believe he was causing some trouble in his hood...how long before the Jamisons vanished did he go to live with his dad?).

Does SJ have a brother? I've never heard that she had but I found a post on another site that mentions a brothers name.......I don't know what the rules are on posting names or copying the post to here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOeOSxaOPkM

"" The conditions will get worse on the mountain as more people come up here..""

Any thoughts on that and his body posture?

It seems Like he is really worried about people being on the mountain.

My guess is he was concerned about the weather and ground conditions worsening, and then needing to 'rescue' even more people. Happens all the time in, ah.... not-so-well organized SAR efforts.

I'm planning on a trip to Panola Mountain in the Spring with a friend who has property on the mountain. I won't be able to not ask questions from the locals.

Ask away! And perhaps we'll bump into one another. ;)

From my understanding, Colton is the reason Sherilyn spray painted "SNITCHES" on the stop sign on their road. Colton had been accused of vandalism and Sherilyn thought he was innocent; that it was actually his friends but they turned him in as a scapegoat (yeah, right. Not that typical boy mischief -- if that's what it truly was -- makes him a bad kid by any means, but between that and what was said on Topix, I do believe he was causing some trouble in his hood...how long before the Jamisons vanished did he go to live with his dad?).

Billy Mangum was awarded temporary custody in June 2009.

http://www.oscn.net/applications/os...=caseGeneral&casemasterID=1560352&db=Oklahoma

http://www.newson6.com/Global/story.asp?S=13294501

I am sure you guys have read this but here it is again.You know it just seems to slip my mind that they have spent 39 days on the mountain searching!Maybe the news media should keep up with each and every days search as to keep awareness up that they are still missing.....JMO

My guess is he was concerned about the weather and ground conditions worsening, and then needing to 'rescue' even more people. Happens all the time in, ah.... not-so-well organized SAR efforts.

Oriah-Out of the 39 days of searches how many of those were well planned and professionally done in your opinion if that is a fair question??Those hills are tough to say the least and people horseback and on 4-wheelers can only cover certain type of terrain.I can personally testify to that as I spend a lot of time in rough country horseback and on 4-wheeler.Country like that is mostly foot-back I figure!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme