OK OK - Jamison Family; Truck, IDs, money, & dog found abandoned, Oct 2009 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whew, just got caught up on Topix (again). I now know what it must have been like in the WWI trenches, fighting with the Team Sanity forces and, forty yards away, through a No Man's Land of barbed wire, the "They're Not Missing!" squad, with regularly lobbed cannisters of mustard gas filling the air (and with UFOs hovering above the barbed wire, in some versions). Both sides are ready to go over the top at any minute. It's like the first day of the Battle of the Somme, Allies v. Huns, bodies lying everywhere.

("this quotation uncapped for reader convenience")

This statement was made after a reference to Sherilyn always being ready to "stick by her guns" (page 89, post 1822, link here), so perhaps it is not meant literally. But still, it does make one wonder: who deserved it for so long? and why choose to use, if this is the case, a gun metaphorically, when a literal gun does feature in this case?

Also noted in passing: sliced wrists, mental homes, 10 month spans being out of touch with best friends, tooth fairies, Elton John, an aforementioned UFO or two - and then it gets weird.

But it's such a stress reliever of a read after a busy day in the (real) world!!

But it's such a stress reliever of a read after a busy day in the (real) world!!

I was thinking so too, but then I found myself unconsciously gnawing at my own hand, like an animal trying to free itself from a trap.

Well, I'm just catching up here again....should have known to come here for my daily dose of laughter...looking for lost kiddos gets to me and have to take a break.

I'll try to give yall some ideas if possible.

Good one Soul and how appropriate!While catching up with a death grip on a Big Boy Pop,it is happy hour you know in Oklahoma I come upon a space ship floating around and give the ole keyboard a shower!!Ha-Ha thanks for the laugh....

Ok...I'll be back.....guess C-Bar was right...must be happy hour.... Hubby wants me to go play Farmville on Facebook... yeah I know...but I have crops to harvest.

Ok...I'll be back.....guess C-Bar was right...must be happy hour.... Hubby wants me to go play Farmville on Facebook... yeah I know...but I have crops to harvest.

oh god no lol not the gaming addiction, now i gotta make sure my strawberries are not ready yet

The Jamisons looked at other property. I'm trying to find out if they were at Piney Acres.

if they were going to look at 2 different properties, does anyone think that sherilyn had the leather briefcase (maybe full of money in the trunk) and that bobby had the large amount of cash in the car in case they decided on buying both?

say they were meeting with someone and liked the property and were going to put money down, yet they didn't want the seller to see all the money they brought since they would wonder why not just pay in full?

i hope that made sense =p

Billy m. is Sherilyns ex husband and the father of her oldest child a male who is not missing.

Maizy is the not so super ,super dog who was left in the truck and the subject of much back and forth guesses as to why chips where not eaten.

My new guess is the chips make you disappear and Maizy knew that.

thank you soul, i was thinking maizy was a human for some reason.. i got lost

if maizy wasn't a super super dog, then she wasn't left in the truck as long as people thought.
beauchamp said the man who lived a quarter mile from the truck said he saw the jamisons go up and never leave, yet he never saw nobody else come or go either.

i thought a man on an atv had found the truck originally? this would be a different man than the one that lived a quarter mile than where they found the truck?

also at first, didn't two different people recall seeing the jamisons and or their truck that day?
hunters or atv riders or something. they had noticed the truck out there. would one of them have fed the dog?

i'm wondering if the locals know more than they are saying.

people had noticed the truck there and said they thought it might be a work truck of some sort. in those rural areas, you definitely notice when something is out of place.

maybe a hunter was feeding maizy?

oh god no lol not the gaming addiction, now i gotta make sure my strawberries are not ready yet

Well we got a silver medal for growing grapes but my dog is dumber than a stump and I have to retrain him because I didn't fed him. My blueberries are dead too. :maddening:

Well we got a silver medal for growing grapes but my dog is dumber than a stump and I have to retrain him because I didn't fed him. My blueberries are dead too. :maddening:
Sooner-
Lock your virtual dog in your virtual truck for a week or so. Feed him hotdogs, and melting ice. Throw in some dead blueberries just for fun.

He'll be well trained in no time; and will also know to leave the cash in the bag and to take the real 'chips' with him when he leaves. :)

Bobbles would definitely have eaten the $32,000.

Soooo.....does anyone have any time today to do a little research into the phenomenon of properties for sale that advertise 'free gas' with property purchase in OK and surrounding areas? I'm curious about the subculture of gas companies, and how this system works legally.

For example, several years ago I looked at a rural property in West Virginia that I was interested in purchasing for the purpose of a training ground for my dogs. The property had a home on it as well as several outbuildings, and was approximately 70 acres. It also, quite interestingly enough, had a tiny church and graveyard on the opposite end of the property which was 'owned' by the county. So had I made the purchase (I didn't) I would have technically owned the parcel in entirety....with the exception of the very small footprint of the graveyard.

Properties owned by gas companies function, I believe, the same way when selling land with gas rights. Free gas for usage....but not owned by the purchaser.

Is anyone with me here?

Bobbles would definitely have eaten the $32,000.

Yes, I agree. But just think! Then Bobbles wouldn't have any trouble rapidly losing weight....which iirc, he needs to shed a pound or two.

But keep an eye on that, because rapid weight loss can also be a sign of underlying health conditions, such as mental illness. Or overindulgence in chips.
On second thought- maybe you better bring Bobbles to the Dog Whisperer. He might have an addiction problem to cash.

Yes, I agree. But just think! Then Bobbles wouldn't have any trouble rapidly losing weight....which iirc, he needs to shed a pound or two.

But keep an eye on that, because rapid weight loss can also be a sign of underlying health conditions, such as mental illness. Or overindulgence in chips.
On second thought- maybe you better bring Bobbles to the Dog Whisperer. He might have an addiction problem to cash.

Oh now, Bobbles is just a husky youngster, full o' fun (actually, full of p-ss and vinegar - same thing, really).

The two of us are "layin' in provisions" for what promises to be a week of rain, freezing rain, sleet, and snow - possibly very heavy snowfall. It's foggy and misting right now. Low tonight, 24; tomorrow night, 5; Wednesday, -5. Some fun!

BONUS FACTOID

Every third cart at WalMart awhile ago had a snow shovel in it.

Oh now, Bobbles is just a husky youngster, full o' fun (actually, full of p-ss and vinegar - same thing, really).

The two of us are "layin' in provisions" for what promises to be a week of rain, freezing rain, sleet, and snow - possibly very heavy snowfall. It's foggy and misting right now. Low tonight, 24; tomorrow night, 5; Wednesday, -5. Some fun!

BONUS FACTOID

Every third cart at WalMart awhile ago had a snow shovel in it.

Stay warm, wfgodot. Don't want to lose you to another alleged "sinus infection."

Did you happen to notice if those snow shovels were being paid for in cash?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nurse4home