OK OK - Jamison Family; Truck, IDs, money, & dog found abandoned, Oct 2009 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stay warm, wfgodot. Don't want to lose you to another alleged "sinus infection."

Did you happen to notice if those snow shovels were being paid for in cash?

Very occasionally, I will see a suspicious-looking person paying with a large bill or two, but mainly it's plastic, plastic, plastic here, particularly since food stamps have given way to debit cards.

FYI...the ID channel will be replaying the Jamison's story at 8pm EST. tonight.

FYI...the ID channel will be replaying the Jamison's story at 8pm EST. tonight.

Thanks for the heads up. Is it the "paradise lost" episode? If it is, the description is strange. It says something like "While shopping a six year old disappears and leads point to drugs, family dysfunction, etc".

Very occasionally, I will see a suspicious-looking person paying with a large bill or two, but mainly it's plastic, plastic, plastic here, particularly since food stamps have given way to debit cards.

BBM: :floorlaugh:

Boy it may get interesting here in Oklahoma.The governor has called a state of emergency already and the national weather service just raised the snow projection totals.I sure hope they are wrong.The horses are in the barn,put out a bunch of round bales,and the dogs houses ready!Hope I didn't forget something!!

We just got a "blizzard warning" - I don't even think we got one of those when there was an actual blizzard, on Christmas Eve the year before last. Not doing a thing except maybe misting in NE OK right now, so I remain dubious. 30-40 mph gusts promised, a foot of snow or more possible, roads impassable, power outages, etc. etc. I'll believe it when I see it (like, probably when I wake up in the morning!).

Pocola Skull Man thread has been active of late.

Thanks for the heads up. Is it the "paradise lost" episode? If it is, the description is strange. It says something like "While shopping a six year old disappears and leads point to drugs, family dysfunction, etc".

Your welcome! The title is odd to me. I think it said they were " shopping for land.."

Charley Project has updated their Jamison missing pages of late:

Sherilynn Leighann Jamison

Bobby Dale Jamison

Meaghan (CP mastermind) has added clothing/jewelry items and, though I may have just missed this before, it's interesting to note that Bobby is listed as having gone missing wearing his silver wedding ring with an infinity symbol; Sherilynn is not listed as having been wearing a ring when she went missing.

We just got a "blizzard warning" - I don't even think we got one of those when there was an actual blizzard, on Christmas Eve the year before last. Not doing a thing except maybe misting in NE OK right now, so I remain dubious. 30-40 mph gusts promised, a foot of snow or more possible, roads impassable, power outages, etc. etc. I'll believe it when I see it (like, probably when I wake up in the morning!).

Pocola Skull Man thread has been active of late.

wfgodot, please update in the AM, lol!

Otherwise I will worry tremendously that you have slipped and fallen on your way to your daily Walmart run and cannot get up, and therefore need to call local LE for a well-being check. And, ya know... well, we'll take it from there. ;)

(BTW- your links to the updates are accurate...but dead, link-wise- at least on my system. But everyone can just go straight to the Charley Project to confirm if they need to.)

wfgodot, please update in the AM, lol!

Otherwise I will worry tremendously that you have slipped and fallen on your way to your daily Walmart run and cannot get up, and therefore need to call local LE for a well-being check. And, ya know... well, we'll take it from there. ;)

(BTW- your links to the updates are accurate...but dead, link-wise- at least on my system. But everyone can just go straight to the Charley Project to confirm if they need to.)

Links A-OK on mine; if anyone can't make 'em work, the Jamison updates are from 22 January 2011 on CP.

Still nothing doing here, blizzard-wise. Supposed to start around midnight.

Soooo.....does anyone have any time today to do a little research into the phenomenon of properties for sale that advertise 'free gas' with property purchase in OK and surrounding areas? I'm curious about the subculture of gas companies, and how this system works legally.

For example, several years ago I looked at a rural property in West Virginia that I was interested in purchasing for the purpose of a training ground for my dogs. The property had a home on it as well as several outbuildings, and was approximately 70 acres. It also, quite interestingly enough, had a tiny church and graveyard on the opposite end of the property which was 'owned' by the county. So had I made the purchase (I didn't) I would have technically owned the parcel in entirety....with the exception of the very small footprint of the graveyard.

Properties owned by gas companies function, I believe, the same way when selling land with gas rights. Free gas for usage....but not owned by the purchaser.

Is anyone with me here?

Yup...been doing some research

What I'm saying is that even if you buy the property you have NO mineral right..that's how it is

I have A UUUMMMMHHH....old friend that works for the EPA....Dont make me call him......OK......please....please...Angelo DEGIACOMO..epa hmmmm Im deleting this for my own sake

I just saw a Disappeared episode on the ID channel on my Direct TV cable....I had forgotten about this family...I pay they are found soon! BUMP!

Funny about the birthmark on Bobbys butt. If any of you do run into him at walmart please for me. See if he will show you the birthmark.

Well, they were right about that blizzard (wfgodot topples from sight in an avalanche).

Well, they were right about that blizzard (wfgodot topples from sight in an avalanche).

Really...Please feel free to keep your blizzard conditions to the south. They just put us under a warning for 10-14 inches of snow by tomorrow AM. DAMN. I JUST got plowed out from the last dumping. Grrr. I guess I live in Michigan, I should expect snow. Ok I will shut up now.

Sorry for the off topic, but have been crazy busy up here. Glad to know you guys are still on it. Go team Jamison!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme