OK OK - Jamison Family; Truck, IDs, money, & dog found abandoned, Oct 2009 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Checking in on Okie friends....how's the weather, ya'll?

It rained me out here about 10:30 this morning.I received .63 inches of rain in the barn yard.We need it bad for they had just put us under a burn ban.It was right on time as the county livestock show starts today.It always seems to rain for that.

Thanks for the pics.I rubbing my back thinking about loading a couple of those rocks.Do you figure the rocks came from the immediate area?

Photo Dump. SarX would you please be so kind as to copy them to your blog? Would I be pushing my luck to have you post a link to your blog at the bottom of each of your postings? Kinda like a signature?

Rocks:

Rocks.jpg

The trash in the truck doesnt look blown arround it looks scattered.It doesnt look as if the rocks slide arround into it. The coke box couldnt have rode like that without blowing out. I could probably stage my truck like this without water and drive arround for a week of so and see where it falls just to prove that but I have a different type of matt in my truck not a bedliner.
I wanted to know if the Video showed the Jamisons carrying out a blanket and if that is missing because I believe that trash was placed on top of a trashcan or a barrel. To make it appear it was trash when it wasnt. So when the barrel was removed the trash was pulled off the top and left where it was tossed. There is a perfect space for the rocks to have been placed arround something and the rocks do not match the rocks from the photo on Sarx's web page.
There are white scuff marks on the left wheelwell hump, the other well well hump is so dirty you cant tell. Cleaned to remove marks?
So Mr trooper did they have a blanket in the truck when they left the house that day? I wonder if the local land filled was searched.

The trash in the truck doesnt look blown arround it looks scattered.It doesnt look as if the rocks slide arround into it. The coke box couldnt have rode like that without blowing out. I could probably stage my truck like this without water and drive arround for a week of so and see where it falls just to prove that but I have a different type of matt in my truck not a bedliner.
I wanted to know if the Video showed the Jamisons carrying out a blanket and if that is missing because I believe that trash was placed on top of a trashcan or a barrel. To make it appear it was trash when it wasnt. So when the barrel was removed the trash was pulled off the top and left where it was tossed. There is a perfect space for the rocks to have been placed arround something and the rocks do not match the rocks from the photo on Sarx's web page.
There are white scuff marks on the left wheelwell hump, the other well well hump is so dirty you cant tell. Cleaned to remove marks?
So Mr trooper did they have a blanket in the truck when they left the house that day? I wonder if the local land filled was searched.

Yes it is all quite....odd to me.
Do ya'll see the 'chips' (aka cheese-flavored popcorn) on the dash now?

Yes it is all quite....odd to me.
Do ya'll see the 'chips' (aka cheese-flavored popcorn) on the dash now?

ETA: C-Bar...I do think the rocks came from a local area. But what do I know???

When I saw the picture of the sign where it said no smoking, I thought maybe they had been blown to smithereens. Didn't they smoke?

Seriously though, I would like to know what were the last five pictures taken? The picture numbers gave me that idea.

When I saw the picture of the sign where it said no smoking, I thought maybe they had been blown to smithereens. Didn't they smoke?

Seriously though, I would like to know what were the last five pictures taken? The picture numbers gave me that idea.

Which last five pictures specifically, watcher? The ones of the signs? or the truck bed? or any others specifically? The numbers will tell you the timeframe they were taken- so therefore, which were taken by LE at the time the vehicle was found, or later on. Kwim?

I was thinking the pictures came from the Jamison camera. That's where I would like to see the last five pictures the Jamisons took.

I was thinking the pictures came from the Jamison camera. That's where I would like to see the last five pictures the Jamisons took.

Ah, I see!
I wasn't sure if you were referring to the blog pics or the ones posted here, or elsewhere.

You know what has always made me curious? Who was playing tic tac toe on the signs with dirt?

Perhaps someone could do a search back through all these threads and find the info on ATF involvement?

Think we can get a finger print from the sign? I noticed that one of the tic tac toe boards had odd curves at the end of the lines (or beginning), kinda like odd candy canes. I also find it odd that they made the board, but no X's or O's. I mean come on, who draws the board, but then doesn't play the game? Just a heads up. The signs are right next to one another, like almost attached. And before you ask, yes I find it odd that Bobby took multiple pictures of his shipping container, complete with grafitti.

The last 5 pictures.
240- Madyson by rock 2009-10-08 @ 1447
239- Jankowski sign 2009-10-08 @ 1253
238-Brewer sign 2009-10-08 @1253
237- Picture of shipping container in Jamisons Yard 2009-09-02 @1539
236- Picture of shipping container in Jamisons Yard 2009-09-02 @1539
235- Picture of shipping container in Jamisons Yard 2009-09-02 @1539
Just for Refrence, the pictures then jump to number 217 which are pictures of Bobby, Madyson and Sherilyn at there home (I posted them once before) and they were taken on 2009-07-25 @1537
Shipping container 3
shippingcontainer3.jpg

Shipping container 1-
shippingcontainer1.jpg

Shipping container 2-
shippingcontainer2.jpg

Picture of shipping container 2 has a trash cans in them. One has white lettering on it that has been rubbed off. That could be where the white marks on the wheel well came from. Still doesnt explain why one wheel hump is clean while the other is really dusty with the same dust settled into the bottom of the water. Why would one side of the truck have the dust washed off and not the other?

Oh, I forgot. I have no idea what they took from the house to the truck. I have only seen the short video clip that was on the show. There was a throw size blanket in the truck, maybe for a picnic? But it was in the truck when it was found. I am not sure if the rocks are from up on the mountain.

Oh, I also noticed a while back that the hood on the truck was ajar (not open, like proped up) but not slammed closed either. Like an inch gap. The truck did start right up when they were out there. Not sure if LE popped the hood or not. who knows.

Picture of shipping container 2 has a trash cans in them. One has white lettering on it that has been rubbed off. That could be where the white marks on the wheel well came from. Still doesnt explain why one wheel hump is clean while the other is really dusty with the same dust settled into the bottom of the water. Why would one side of the truck have the dust washed off and not the other?

I see what you are talking about, but it is hard to tell because one of the wheel wells are in a shadow from the truck box (and I am wondering if what you are seeing is a muddy boot print?) and the other is in the sun. It would be nice if there were more photos, but that is all I have of the bed.

Oh, I forgot. I have no idea what they took from the house to the truck. I have only seen the short video clip that was on the show. There was a throw size blanket in the truck, maybe for a picnic? But it was in the truck when it was found. I am not sure if the rocks are from up on the mountain.

Oh, I also noticed a while back that the hood on the truck was ajar (not open, like proped up) but not slammed closed either. Like an inch gap. The truck did start right up when they were out there. Not sure if LE popped the hood or not. who knows.

I would have to look at that picture again but my truck of the same year sometimes fools me into thinking it is open.

Also I noticed in SC photo 1 there is a white barrel across the street in another persons yard.
Also what is the white thing on the side of the container? Was that stuff there after they went missing?
Also there is a picture of 3 trash cans. One tall one. and two short ones. I had to wonder if this area is covered in the video camera's veiw and how long the camera recorded before it cut off and If anyone came to their house after they left it that day or in the time frame before they were found to be missing? There is no way the coke box sat in the bed of the truck the entire time with the rains and water it would have fell apart and the coke box looks fresh. Like it hadnt been there for a rain or in the water an hour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Oma-of-9