OK OK - Jamison Family; Truck, IDs, money, & dog found abandoned, Oct 2009 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really want to know where those trash cans are now. The white thing on the side of the container scares the hell out of me. The whole photo does actualy.

Picture of shipping container 2 has a trash cans in them. One has white lettering on it that has been rubbed off. That could be where the white marks on the wheel well came from. Still doesnt explain why one wheel hump is clean while the other is really dusty with the same dust settled into the bottom of the water. Why would one side of the truck have the dust washed off and not the other?

Maybe something could have been laying over the wheel hump while the truck was traveling on the dirt road or someone was sitting on it or it rained on one side of the truck bed.

Maybe something could have been laying over the wheel hump while the truck was traveling on the dirt road or someone was sitting on it or it rained on one side of the truck bed.

I suppose rain could have been coming down sideways...or else it rained real hard and then was stationary for a period of time and the wind picked up from a certain direction throwing the dust? Or it only went up the mountain one way.

Further analysis from these pics, much appreciated..... ;)

http://okmpjamisons.weebly.com/

(wfgodot...isn't it almost Christmas??)

The sign photo with the tic toe toe board or drawing of the pound key (interesting considering the dog ) But the symbol also is called the hash key. I havent made it to rune sysbols yet just for a cover all bases. It does seem to be washed out towards the bottom so it is possible it was a completely different image before I doubt it . But it could have been Bobbys way of saving the phone number. :waitasec:
I will go thought the photo's again tonight.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Number_sign

Further analysis from these pics, much appreciated..... ;)

http://okmpjamisons.weebly.com/

(wfgodot...isn't it almost Christmas??)

These pictures aren't lining up with the ones mtrooper listed. Where did the pictures of the land come from? Is there any way we can sort the pictures to show which ones came from the Jamison camera, which ones from the phone, from LE, from search parties, and still keep them in the right order of when they were taken?

Looking at the list above that mtrooper supplied, it looks like they take pictures in spurts, not like they are big picture takers. These must have come from the cell phone and not a camera because I thought Madyson by the rock was the last one taken on the cell phone. But then where did the picture of the rocks w/o Madyson come from?

I suppose rain could have been coming down sideways...or else it rained real hard and then was stationary for a period of time and the wind picked up from a certain direction throwing the dust? Or it only went up the mountain one way.

Would sideways rain splash the dirty water from the bottom of the truck on the side leaving dusty water trails? Thats a good amount of dirt settled on the bottom. Even dirt bouncing off the rocks should show us some dust. The rest of the bed doesnt look dusty either, just the one hump has an even coat of it from the tiny bit I can see.

Ugh now I am doubting myself again. Still not doubting hungry dogs and chips.

Wind direction would be in the weather records.

These pictures aren't lining up with the ones mtrooper listed. Where did the pictures of the land come from? Is there any way we can sort the pictures to show which ones came from the Jamison camera, which ones from the phone, from LE, from search parties, and still keep them in the right order of when they were taken?

Looking at the list above that mtrooper supplied, it looks like they take pictures in spurts, not like they are big picture takers. These must have come from the cell phone and not a camera because I thought Madyson by the rock was the last one taken on the cell phone. But then where did the picture of the rocks w/o Madyson come from?

No, these pictures are not going to line up. They are pics that are coming from a variety of different sources that are being posted in random order. I will try to clarify what comes from which source- several have come from multiple sources.

Would sideways rain splash the dirty water from the bottom of the truck on the side leaving dusty water trails? Thats a good amount of dirt settled on the bottom. Even dirt bouncing off the rocks should show us some dust. The rest of the bed doesnt look dusty either, just the one hump has an even coat of it from the tiny bit I can see.

Ugh now I am doubting myself again. Still not doubting hungry dogs and chips.

Wind direction would be in the weather records.

Wind direction is in the weather records, and yes- I am not doubting hungry dogs and chips either.

How about we mark the phone pics from the evidence pics from pics that were taken by private individuals by numbers associated with the pics so everyone can keep them straight?

When I was looking at the sign pictures, I was thinking we could look at the numbers to see the direction they were going or coming from by the date and time. It looks like all the cell phone pictures are dated October 8th within a two hour period after lunch. Was this the date we think they disappeared or the day before when they were first seen?

Did we ever find out if they ate lunch at a restaurant or stopped at a store to pick up lunch items to eat in the truck or have a picnic? Oh, the hot dogs! Did they buy them for lunch or for the dog to eat? Do we have a picture of the hot dog package to see if it was a store brand one? What about the ice for the cooler?

We probably discussed this way back but this case has gone on for awhile now and I forget sometimes.

Trying to get more pictures up so ya'll can see for yourselves on the hotdogs/ice/cooler pics (?) Give me a few.

Also, wanted to make sure that everyone understood that these are not current or future SAR maps. They are from several different searches that occured at the time, which are completely unrelated to any upcoming or further searches of the mountain.

The pics from the inside of the truck...specifically the one showing the arch. digest mags.....is this how the truck was found or was this after things had been moved around to take pics of evidence? Reason: if that's how the truck was found that was one uncomfortable ride for the driver. Which would lead me to believe someone was digging for something....

The pics from the inside of the truck...specifically the one showing the arch. digest mags.....is this how the truck was found or was this after things had been moved around to take pics of evidence? Reason: if that's how the truck was found that was one uncomfortable ride for the driver. Which would lead me to believe someone was digging for something....

I'm thinking it would be pretty hard to drive a vehicle that way... so probably after things had been moved around a tad.

(And further complicated by perhaps leaving the truck overnight without securing it?)

Hi all, just back from my Quick Enrichment Learning Program© (QTELP) ("see above") (I teach it), wondering how many of us Okies carry bottles of Now Peppermint Oil (image 22 foreground, by blue Rx bottle), around in our trucks with us.

Hi all, just back from my Quick Enrichment Learning Program© (QTELP) ("see above") (I teach it), wondering how many of us Okies carry bottles of Now Peppermint Oil (image 22 foreground, by blue Rx bottle), around in our trucks with us.

Wait... wfgodot...are you saying you don't have Peppermint Oil in your truck??? That was a belated b-day present from me! Did you just discard it like it was trash? :ufo:

I'm guessing the peppermint oil served as new age bug repellant, "the wisdom of our ancient ancestors," that sort of thing.

I'm guessing the peppermint oil served as new age bug repellant, "the wisdom of our ancient ancestors," that sort of thing.

Hmm there's a thought. I wonder if the cash smelled like peppermint?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roxie1892