OK OK - Jamison Family; Truck, IDs, money, & dog found abandoned, Oct 2009 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What do y'all figure the symbol was drawn on the signs with?Was it a muddy clay glove finger by some bored oil field worker?Was it more recent by someone with a sand rock.You would think if it were Sherilyn she would have used her signature spray paint?

It is hard to come to any kind of conclusion about the drawing because of the many uses and meanings of that symbol! IMO

Looks like local dirt to me. :)
And I agree there are many possibilities. But why would they be on Bobby's phone, sort of specifically?

Oriah do you have the cords off the pics of the two signs?Is one of the signs the location where the truck was found?Then say the other location was say NE of there?Which direction does the road take when it leaves the location or the direction they were coming back from? Thanks!

Oriah do you have the cords off the pics of the two signs?Is one of the signs the location where the truck was found?Then say the other location was say NE of there?Which direction does the road take when it leaves the location or the direction they were coming back from? Thanks!

Well there are really only three ways to access the location where the truck was found (by vehicle, that is. I suppose if the vehicle were an ATV or similar then there would be more.) NE of there, I would think one would take the direction of the route the truck was positioned in- which looks like the truck was 'leaving' and heading back the direction it came from.... but I'm not sure... :waitasec:

Happy to analyze (what exactly am I looking for? LOL)..... is that the initial LE report?

I'm not sure. Sure looks like it, doesn't it? But, err...who/what are we searching for if it's been found??

Oriah or anyone.Would you be able to BLOW up the pic of the glove box?If you can get it big enough you just might be able to read part of the label on the script bottle.Just before I can read it the damn thing blurs on me.Are the blue bottles for certain kinds of scripts or bottles used by a certain pharmacy?I have never got a script in a blue bottle.

Were the Ben Franks tested for residue?Drug $ gets contaminated!

The pics of the searches looked like there was an awful lot of driving up and down the roads!Well I guess the air support covered the UN-SEARCHED areas.

Crap I'm just full of questions today!

But....but....but....I thought OK was taking over Missouri.....

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110301/ap_on_re_us/us_meth_labs

Speaking of....did we have any notations of any possible meth labs on the mountain listed anywhere, around where the Jamisons truck was found way back in a thread somewhere? Or am I remembering that wrong?

Interesting isnt it ? I thought for sure OK would have had MO beat out ,and it seems years ago it should have. Ark too. Anyway the issue of me hardly ever reading about meth bust in OK probably explains alot. You are less likey to get caught in OK maybe? Also it seems for at least the last few years some people in OK have chosen to make the product listed in this link instead.

http://www.news9.com/global/story.asp?s=13936512
Which surely has very real and random side effects.

Here is an example.
http://www.manta.com/c/mt4qc8c/divine-serenity-salts

This was a Little inspired post.

WHAT???? They've been found????

Please explain!

NO they have not been found, little. It's just a minor error on the initial incident report that makes it unclear as to what has been found.

I was getting upset because no one told me!! Thanks for clearing that up.

If the marks are dirt on the well signs, wouldn't it have washed off?

I went digging for something and found this. Not what I was looking for at all.I get distracted to easy.

Meth is mentioned here so I thought wow great timing.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5750928&postcount=163

Yeah- sadly, I even remember why I was so tired when writing that post (thus the typos) lol. But thank you, soul, for bringing it back to attention.

I know no one really wants to think about the possible connections here, but I really think we should. Meth is not a 'recreational' drug, know what I mean?
Not saying the Jamisons were involved necessarily. Just that it's big business.

I was getting upset because no one told me!! Thanks for clearing that up.

If the marks are dirt on the well signs, wouldn't it have washed off?

Well, I suppose that would depend on when they were put there, and when the pictures were taken, and when it next rained.

I am leaning toward a ball of mud or muddy glove finger.Perhaps of clay content.Red gumbo or clay is almost like paint or dye and will stain and stay a long time Especially in clothes.I think if a sand rock was used the paint would be scratched visibly in the pic.IMO

It does appear to have faded some most likely due to all the hard rain.One of them sure could have drawn it the day they took the pics.

Oriah or anyone.Would you be able to BLOW up the pic of the glove box?If you can get it big enough you just might be able to read part of the label on the script bottle.Just before I can read it the damn thing blurs on me.Are the blue bottles for certain kinds of scripts or bottles used by a certain pharmacy?I have never got a script in a blue bottle.

Were the Ben Franks tested for residue?Drug $ gets contaminated!

The pics of the searches looked like there was an awful lot of driving up and down the roads!Well I guess the air support covered the UN-SEARCHED areas.

Crap I'm just full of questions today!

Lordy lordy....if I pull up the stats on 'contaminated' cash in this country, I think my head might explode, lol!

Hmmm, let me see about blowing up the glove box picture- that's an interesting one dontcha think?
'Round my parts, blue prescription bottles come from vets. But I'm pretty certain there's a (human) pharmacy somewhere in the Jamison locale that uses them for dispensing.

Lordy lordy....if I pull up the stats on 'contaminated' cash in this country, I think my head might explode, lol!

Hmmm, let me see about blowing up the glove box picture- that's an interesting one dontcha think?
'Round my parts, blue prescription bottles come from vets. But I'm pretty certain there's a (human) pharmacy somewhere in the Jamison locale that uses them for dispensing.

I googled the list and will start calling to ask, but I wanted to post that there is a Pharmacy inside a store called Shelton's ware house food. How weird is that? I tried calling to see what color bottles they weird stuff happened with my phone or theirs twice.:waitasec: Just thought I would share.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member