OK OK - Jamison Family; Truck, IDs, money, & dog found abandoned, Oct 2009 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I googled the list and will start calling to ask, but I wanted to post that there is a Pharmacy inside a store called Shelton's ware house food. How weird is that? I tried calling to see what color bottles they weird stuff happened with my phone or theirs twice.:waitasec: Just thought I would share.

Perhaps their phone is taking a bath.

(Ok- sorry- couldn't help myself!)

Bumping for the Jamisons here....anyone have any thoughts on why when there is more information released on this case, it gets really quiet?

Bumping for the Jamisons here....anyone have any thoughts on why when there is more information released on this case, it gets really quiet?

Oriah, that's because we're all out digging!! The more information we have...the better! :great:

Good to know.

I was afraid wfgodot was lost in Walmart. ;)

I've been wondering where wfg is! Could he still be stuck in one of those snow banks?

Hope he's ok! He's probably out looking for the Jamisons!

I was afraid wfgodot was lost in Walmart. ;)

Here I am! No WalMart today (yesterday, yes, WalMart; tomorrow? tomorrow never knows),
just suffering from a case of Oklahoma ennui.

Here I am! No WalMart today (yesterday, yes, WalMart; tomorrow? tomorrow never knows),
just suffering from a case of Oklahoma ennui.

Sorry to hear that, wfgodot. I figured that was the case. Feel better soon; and please do not travel to TX, AK, KS, FL, NC, OR, CA, NM, Mexico....oh lord..... just stay home and feel better.

The ennui appears to be epidemic.

YOUR Oklahoma Mid-Afternoon Redneck Tale o' the Day!

'Redneck' robber steals CD, cash from Oklahoma City store
A self-proclaimed “redneck” stole a David Allan Coe country music album and cash from a CD Warehouse store in Oklahoma City last week, according to a police report released today.

The man walked into the store at 4001 N Pennsylvania Ave. about 4:20 p.m. Thursday and asked a clerk if he knew where the David Allan Coe CD was, an officer wrote in the report. The robber followed the clerk to a shelf, the clerk handed him the CD and they walked to a register.

The robber pulled out a chrome semi-automatic pistol and demanded money from the clerk, according to the report. After the clerk gave him the contents of the cash drawer, the robber said, “I'll take this (CD) too. I'm kind of a redneck.”
---

The rest at Daily Disappointment link above. At least the scofflaw does have good taste in his 'outlaw country' choice of artist!

ETA:
And, in other Oklahoma news..... Charlie Sheen tweets that he "invented Tulsa"

Lol, wfgodot! I especially like Charlie's tweet. Glad your are feeling better.

Now can you make any sense of those HRD hits along with an incident report that states 'found" ? Lol.

Hate to post a Wiki link, lol- but I really find this one informative....:

<The U.S. Department of Justice defines Outlaw Motorcycle Gangs as organizations whose members use their motorcycle clubs as conduits for criminal enterprises.[6] Both the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) and Criminal Intelligence Service Canada have designated four MCs as Outlaw Motorcycle Gangs (OMGs), which are the Hells Angels, Pagans, Outlaws MC, and Bandidos,[50][51] known as the "Big Four".[52] These four have a large enough national impact to be prosecuted under the Federal Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations (RICO) statute.[53] The California Attorney General also lists the Mongols and the Vagos Motorcycle Club as outlaw motorcycle gangs.[54][55] The FBI asserts that OMGs support themselves primarily through drug dealing, trafficking in stolen goods, and extortion, and that they fight over territory and the illegal drug trade.[56] The Royal Canadian Mounted Police Gazette, quoting from the Provincial Court of Manitoba, defines these groups as: "Any group of motorcycle enthusiasts who have voluntarily made a commitment to band together and abide by their organizations' rigorous rules enforced by violence, who engage in activities that bring them and their club into serious conflict with society and the law".[57]
The FBI asserts that OMGs collect $1 billion in illegal income annually[58][59] and that street gangs, prison gangs, and OMGs are the primary retail distributors of illegal drugs in the US,[60][61] with OMGs dominating US methamphetamine trade distribution.[62][63] In 1985[64] a three-year, eleven-state FBI operation named Roughrider culminated in the largest OMG bust in history, with the confiscation of $2 million worth of illegal drugs, as well as an illegal arsenal of weapons, ranging from Uzi submachine guns to antitank weapons.[65] In October, 2008, the FBI announced the end of a 6-month undercover operation by agents into the narcotics trafficking by the Mongols Motorcycle Gang. The bust went down with 160 search warrants and 110 arrest warrants[66]
Canada, especially, has in the past two decades experienced a significant upsurge in crime involving outlaw motorcycle gangs, most notably in what has been dubbed the Quebec Biker war, which has involved more than 150 murders[67] (plus a young bystander killed by an exploding car bomb), 84 bombings, and 130 cases of arson.[57] The increased violence in Canada has been attributed to turf wars over the illegal drug trafficking business, specifically relating to access to the Port of Montreal[68] , but also as the Hells Angels have sought to obtain control of the street level trade from other rival and/or independent gangs in various regions of Canada.[69]
Members and supporters of these clubs insist that illegal activities are isolated occurrences and that they, as a whole, are not criminal organizations. They often compare themselves to police departments, wherein the occasional "bad cop" does not make a police department a criminal organization and the Hells Angels sponsors charitable events for Toys for Tots in an attempt to legitimize themselves with public opinion.[70]
Contrary to other criminal organizations, OMGs operate on an individual basis instead of top-down, which is how supporters can claim that only some members are committing crimes. Belonging guarantees to each member the option of running criminal activity, using other members as support - the main characteristic of OMGs being "amoral individualism" in contrast to the hierarchical orders and bonds of "amoral familism" of other criminal organizations >

Bumping for the Jamisons here... Ya'll are still digging, yes? Speaking of which- it doesn't look like ya'll are still digging out from the snow.
OK's weather forecast looks great for a change!

Perhaps ya'll are out sunbathing? ;)

Bumping for the Jamisons here... Ya'll are still digging, yes? Speaking of which- it doesn't look like ya'll are still digging out from the snow.
OK's weather forecast looks great for a change!

Perhaps ya'll are out sunbathing? ;)

Not sunbathing over on this side of the country.
No sun - just rain. This past week, we have had over 7 inches. Temp is in the 40s.

Not sunbathing over on this side of the country.
No sun - just rain. This past week, we have had over 7 inches. Temp is in the 40s.

The weather can't make up its mind here. :crazy:

Day before yesterday, it was crystal clear.
Last night, I was out in the rain for half the night.

I dislike March.
But it does make me think about the mud situation on the mountain again.

Good Morning All

Has anyone come up with any HOT new leads?

Spring is getting closer in SC Oklahoma.The trees are budding,the wild onions are up,and we are under a Burn Ban.The Purple Martin's are due any day now.

A good neighbor managed to burn off 40 acre's for us yesterday with the Burn Ban on.I guess he can't read the paper or read the sign in front of the fire house!!Our camper at beer camp is a total loss!!

Good Morning All

Has anyone come up with any HOT new leads?

Spring is getting closer in SC Oklahoma.The trees are budding,the wild onions are up,and we are under a Burn Ban.The Purple Martin's are due any day now.

A good neighbor managed to burn off 40 acre's for us yesterday with the Burn Ban on.I guess he can't read the paper or read the sign in front of the fire house!!Our camper at beer camp is a total loss!!

Dang, C-Bar....why didn't I think of that earlier?? Burn off all of that pesky foliage on the mountain, and we could get a much clearer idea of what's under it all!

When ya'll hear the explosion as the fire hits several locations (see above posts re: meth) you'll know where there may have been...issues.

(Btw- truly sorry to hear about your camper. You must not be feeling the love for your neighbor right now.)

Oriah you hit the Love Thy Neighbor thing on the head!!!

You also nailed the Fire on the mountain idea.I can now go to that pasture and see every rock,gopher run,and even find that hole in the ground where those mean-as-hell little ground Hornet's were hiding when I ran over them brush hogging on the tractor last summer.They swelled my head and ears up something fierce!!!

Wfgodot down in these part's we give stranger's the up-nod and the one finger wave!!!

Oh I don't know whether to be Happy or Sad now that I know Okla is 38th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rsteen