OK OK - Jamison Family; Truck, IDs, money, & dog found abandoned, Oct 2009 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dunno but I saw it had short ones. So when you are ready to charge an office somewhere I will go to!

But I have not seen an image that I recall of a long sleeved shirt so if you have and could direct me to it I would be so relieved,

Now if there is no picture and her last seen shirt description was at first based on footage from the home verses the cell information that may explain why the shirt from the truck was taken into evidence as well as the different last seen reports.. I am wildy guessing now beause my mind is going crazy from a bag of skittles .. Lord they are packed with sugar and flavor I should eat them everyday. Except in the morning.

Thanks not enough for this post, soul! Glad you understand what I'm talking about here- and yeah I am about ready to charge an office or two! I don't understand the cell picture/home/last seen reports either. None of it makes any sense. Why wouldn't you just correct reports for accuracy? Or perhaps the cell picture doesn't match up for a reason? She had a pink sweatshirt on over a short sleeve flowered tee shirt (one in pic) took it off when it warmed up, left it in the truck?

To me, that puts them somewhere in the vicinity of the location of the truck and where that pic was taken.:waitasec:

Pass the skittles!!

It does say in the initial reports that she has pink jacket, jeans, shoes but no picture yet. It's not real clear as to whether or not that is what was in the vehicle or what she was wearing, or if that was just info given to SAR.
www.okmpjamisons.weebly.com

It does say in the initial reports that she has pink jacket, jeans, shoes but no picture yet. It's not real clear as to whether or not that is what was in the vehicle or what she was wearing, or if that was just info given to SAR.
www.okmpjamisons.weebly.com

Unless the person who spoke to the Jamisons on the mountain gave the description of the last seen and then she had a pink jacket on and a sweat shirt and then the picture muddied that description. So Maybe she was wearing a pink jacket and it is unaccounted for. I dunno but it does make it seem as somebody gave a description of what she was wearing before LE searched the home video cams. Since the neighbor is the only one who reported speaking with them and the only one who might have had any clue as what she was wearing I am leaning towards that.

Unless the person who spoke to the Jamisons on the mountain gave the description of the last seen and then she had a pink jacket on and a sweat shirt and then the picture muddied that description. So Maybe she was wearing a pink jacket and it is unaccounted for. I dunno but it does make it seem as somebody gave a description of what she was wearing before LE searched the home video cams. Since the neighbor is the only one who reported speaking with them and the only one who might have had any clue as what she was wearing I am leaning towards that.

I have to agree with Soul. I think it was the guy on the mountain who gave Madyson's description.

Sarx or Oriah, I have a question about the second to last photo that was added to http://okmpjamisons.weebly.com/photos.html. Does the word on the right side of the page say, "taggers"?

Okay, so ya'll are in agreement so far that the person(s) who last spoke with the Jamisons on the 8th said that Madyson was wearing a pink jacket, jeans, and shoes. A pink hooded sweatshirt with Madyson written on the tag was seized from the vehicle on October 29th by the OSBI; and a picture on Bobby's phone time stamped the 8th shows her in a pink short sleeve tee shirt. Clearly the child likes pink!
But why would the OSBI specifically seize the pink hooded sweatshirt? Maybe they took those items for scent?
And does that mean that the person who gave the description mistook a sweatshirt for a jacket? Or does that mean there was a pink jacket also in the vehicle? Or does that mean there is a pink jacket floating around up on the mountain somewhere?

little- I believe the word does say 'taggers.' It's about as clear to me as it is to you.

Okay, so ya'll are in agreement so far that the person(s) who last spoke with the Jamisons on the 8th said that Madyson was wearing a pink jacket, jeans, and shoes. A pink hooded sweatshirt with Madyson written on the tag was seized from the vehicle on October 29th by the OSBI; and a picture on Bobby's phone time stamped the 8th shows her in a pink short sleeve tee shirt. Clearly the child likes pink!
But why would the OSBI specifically seize the pink hooded sweatshirt? Maybe they took those items for scent?
And does that mean that the person who gave the description mistook a sweatshirt for a jacket? Or does that mean there was a pink jacket also in the vehicle? Or does that mean there is a pink jacket floating around up on the mountain somewhere?

little- I believe the word does say 'taggers.' It's about as clear to me as it is to you.

Unless the sweat shirt had a zipper I do not believe he would have mistaken a jacket for a sweatshirt. IMO

A jacket is a jacket, a sweat shirt no so much . Being on a mountain I would suspect one would know what gear is what.JMO
Tagger is clear to me as well little.

The HRD hits on the clue log.. well dont know what to say about those.
DID the HRD dogs hit on the truck?

soul, I don't really have a clue about the clue log, lol. I believe most of those 'hits' are in the vicinity of the water tower- although there is another page of them as well, where I believe they were searching another area.
The thing is- if those are true HRD hits from HRD dogs....then what was recovered as evidence from those locations?

It was brought to my attention that folks on this facebook page:

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pages/FIND-THE-JAMISONS/124182170931194

had a search planned and then were wondering about why the planned search was called off. Paraphrasing, but it appears this search has been temporarily called off due to illness and other issues.

I wanted to make sure that everyone here understood that this FB mentioned search was unrelated to anything we have discussed regarding search efforts for the Jamisons here.

Good morning everyone! On the subject of searches for the Jamisons- is anyone good with coordinates (locals would be great!) I am interested in finding out whether these particular areas were searched in the Dec search, and if so, by what means:

34.59.57.73N/95.12.03.17W

35.00.16.14N/95.12.30.42W

35.00.19.87N/95.12.40.31W

Does anyone recall mention in MSM of seach sites along access roads?
Most of the MSM search info I have found is similar to this:
http://www.newson6.com/global/story.asp?s=11356491
and does not really specify areas other than 'the mountain.'

Good morning everyone! On the subject of searches for the Jamisons- is anyone good with coordinates (locals would be great!) I am interested in finding out whether these particular areas were searched in the Dec search, and if so, by what means:

34.59.57.73N/95.12.03.17W

35.00.16.14N/95.12.30.42W

35.00.19.87N/95.12.40.31W

Does anyone recall mention in MSM of seach sites along access roads?
Most of the MSM search info I have found is similar to this:
http://www.newson6.com/global/story.asp?s=11356491
and does not really specify areas other than 'the mountain.'

Would the sheriffs office have a list of the searches , all of them even ?

When is the new search supposed to happen? I am still thinking Barrels.
Is there a deep creek? Or caves or holes?
Does anyone have any ground sonar (dont know what is it called) that can detect underground anomalies?
What kind of construction machines where still there during the first search?

Any one done any research on how to move bodies arround? Dont bodies stiffen in a way so they are not limp and they stay stuck in a position? How long does that phase last ? I will be back I am going to research this. It might explain when the dog may have been put back in the truck. FWIW

Does anyone have any ground sonar (dont know what is it called) that can detect underground anomalies?

Any one done any research on how to move bodies arround? Dont bodies stiffen in a way so they are not limp and they stay stuck in a position? How long does that phase last ? I will be back I am going to research this. It might explain when the dog may have been put back in the truck. FWIW

Thank you, Oriah, for posting about the search. I did read on another forum, the search was cancelled because it is turkey season for hunters and the sheriff dosen't want anyone out there. BTW...when is it NOT hunting season in Oklahoma?

Soul, I remember mtrooper stating there was still gas equipment on the mountain when the Jamisons went missing. What was there, I have no idea other than the water tank.

I was told by Carroll Brewer, owner of one of the wells shown on the Jamisons camera, the water tank was fiberglass.

I've been trying to find out if the well company used a "mud pit."

I will continue about the "mud pit" on my next post.

I was also told by Mr. Brewer, there are metermen who are suppose to check the well site, EVERYDAY!! He chuckled after telling me that and said,"If they really do check everyday."

If metermen were at the well site everyday, why didn't they notice the Jamisons truck???

I don't know if the Sheriff's dept has a list off all of the coordinates....there are definately some, but I don't know about all.
I'm thinking NATOPS might have combat SAR sonar. Perhaps they would be willing to contract out for training purposes. I will hit them up this afternoon.
I believe I recall seeing somewhere that TES brought out ground sonar- or was it only the drones?

Interesting thought on when the dog may have been put in the truck, soul.
A basic, but decent explanation:
http://chemistry.about.com/cs/biochemistry/a/aa061903a.htm
Note the effects of temperature change/stability in particular.

Thank you, Oriah, for posting about the search. I did read on another forum, the search was cancelled because it is turkey season for hunters and the sheriff dosen't want anyone out there. BTW...when is it NOT hunting season in Oklahoma?

Soul, I remember mtrooper stating there was still gas equipment on the mountain when the Jamisons went missing. What was there, I have no idea other than the water tank.

I was told by Carroll Brewer, owner of one of the wells shown on the Jamisons camera, the water tank was fiberglass.

I've been trying to find out if the well company used a "mud pit."

I will continue about the "mud pit" on my next post.

Thank you, little.
The water tank is no longer there. There is still gas equipment, but that particular parcel is inactive.

I, umm, don't understand the turkey season thing either. The sheriff has called off several searches due to hunting seasons and safety concerns. Seems to me like if you were going to conduct a search with landowners permission, you would just sequester the area of the search and anyone not sanctioned to be there would be removed from the property and possibly arrested. :waitasec:
So there would be little room for error in hunting accidents.

Thank you, little.
The water tank is no longer there. There is still gas equipment, but that particular parcel is inactive.

I, umm, don't understand the turkey season thing either. The sheriff has called off several searches due to hunting seasons and safety concerns. Seems to me like if you were going to conduct a search with landowners permission, you would just sequester the area of the search and anyone not sanctioned to be there would be removed from the property and possibly arrested. :waitasec:
So there would be little room for error in hunting accidents.

Oriah, I went back and re-read about the postponed search. I know I posted it was the sheriff who didn't want people up there. I now think it was NS who dosen't want people up there because of turkey season.

Yes, I know the tank is no longer there.

I don't know if the Sheriff's dept has a list off all of the coordinates....there are definately some, but I don't know about all.
I'm thinking NATOPS might have combat SAR sonar. Perhaps they would be willing to contract out for training purposes. I will hit them up this afternoon.
I believe I recall seeing somewhere that TES brought out ground sonar- or was it only the drones?

Interesting thought on when the dog may have been put in the truck, soul.
A basic, but decent explanation:
http://chemistry.about.com/cs/biochemistry/a/aa061903a.htm
Note the effects of temperature change/stability in particular.

Oriah, that would be great if NATOPS would go up on the mountain and check!! Especially under that beat up truck!!

Oriah, I went back and re-read about the postponed search. I know I posted it was the sheriff who didn't want people up there. I now think it was NS who dosen't want people up there because of turkey season.

Yes, I know the tank is no longer there.

Yes, it is a bit confusing.
But just for the record, here are the hunting seasons in OK:
http://www.wildlifedepartment.com/seasons.htm

I still don't understand why a hunting season would affect a search? But anyway...

ETA: I guess these reasons?
http://www.newson6.com/global/story.asp?s=11383528

But these grids are so tight, I still don't understand why they can't be made safe from hunters. Perhaps an email or phone call to the hunt clubs and whatnot to ask that they refrain from hunting those parcels at certain search times?

I am interested in the area of the hollow and the stream/pool/waterfall/whatever you call it (depends on time of year) and also south of the hollow- there is quite a drop off there.

little, do you know who owns the gas well east of Smokestack?

Yes, it is a bit confusing.
But just for the record, here are the hunting seasons in OK:
http://www.wildlifedepartment.com/seasons.htm

I still don't understand why a hunting season would affect a search? But anyway...

ETA: I guess these reasons?
http://www.newson6.com/global/story.asp?s=11383528

But these grids are so tight, I still don't understand why they can't be made safe from hunters. Perhaps an email or phone call to the hunt clubs and whatnot to ask that they refrain from hunting those parcels at certain search times?

I am interested in the area of the hollow and the stream/pool/waterfall/whatever you call it (depends on time of year) and also south of the hollow- there is quite a drop off there.

little, do you know who owns the gas well east of Smokestack?

I can check, Oriah. But is Smokestack a mountain, place or something else? I don't know what you mean by, "Smokestack."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3