OK OK - Jamison Family; Truck, IDs, money, & dog found abandoned, Oct 2009 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I see the FtJ page is decreeing that a "full on military type recovery effort" will be needed, shots fired, etc.

I see the FtJ page is decreeing that a "full on military type recovery effort" will be needed, shots fired, etc.

Really ,just gets alittle nuttier doesnt it? The PI's narrowed the Location down to a small area. How did they do that I wonder?

Are they saying the Jamisons are in that small area or that is the only place they can be ? Or based on some tip they were directed to a small area. Do they have the phone pings?

17th then. This is from the infamous "spirits on the roof" article, which I've read so often it feels like a first cousin by now.

It's your 3rd cousin, twice removed wfg :floorlaugh:

What do you think about the idea that...hmm. Well, my blackberry battery drains pretty rapidly when searching for service constantly. I either have to have it plugged in to a charger to keep the battery up, or turn it on and off in areas of poor or erratic service. Does anyone else have this problem?
I also have a quicker battery drain when utilizing other features on the phone. Anyone else have this?

My Android phone will suck the life out of the battery fast if I am in an area with little or no signal.I can check power usage and it will say 60% or more used just in searching for signal.If I decide to surf the web much quicker.I downloaded an app to kill certain apps to try and conserve battery.

Are we thinking the phone was not in the truck for 3 or 4 days?Maybe not the dog either?

My Android phone will suck the life out of the battery fast if I am in an area with little or no signal.I can check power usage and it will say 60% or more used just in searching for signal.If I decide to surf the web much quicker.I downloaded an app to kill certain apps to try and conserve battery.

Are we thinking the phone was not in the truck for 3 or 4 days?Maybe not the dog either?

I am thinking the dog was not in the truck for more then 3 or 4 days ,the phone was there the whole time after the photo and the truck was not on the mountain for the whole time either.
At least not in that spot.

I dont think we all believe the same thing except Maizey was not in the truck for 14 days in temps as high as 86 degrees and the windows all rolled up with no water and no food. And the Jamisons are missing. Although some places debate that as well:crazy:

Very little phone useage on the 8th and none on the 9th...they were last seen on the morning of the 9th right, so why didn't Bobby use his phone at all during the afternoon/evening of the 8th and the morning of the 9th? Who's to say they didn't leave the mountain on the 9th and come back at a later time ? Maybe the guy who lives there just didn't see them leave or come back on a different day? Surely he has other things to do than stand outside and see what vehicles pass his house...I highly doubt that he's home 24/7. The time and date stamp on the home surveillence video were way off so who knows for sure when it was actually recorded ? And I agree with others posting on here....no way that dog could live for over a week locked in that truck !!!

Very little phone useage on the 8th and none on the 9th...they were last seen on the morning of the 9th right, so why didn't Bobby use his phone at all during the afternoon/evening of the 8th and the morning of the 9th? Who's to say they didn't leave the mountain on the 9th and come back at a later time ? Maybe the guy who lives there just didn't see them leave or come back on a different day? Surely he has other things to do than stand outside and see what vehicles pass his house...I highly doubt that he's home 24/7. The time and date stamp on the home surveillence video were way off so who knows for sure when it was actually recorded ? And I agree with others posting on here....no way that dog could live for over a week locked in that truck !!!

They were allegedly last seen on the 8th. Then no phone usage records for Bobby's phone till the 12th, when there is usage again- but incoming calls, not outgoing except possibly two calls that were incoming and outgoing.

I'd say the phone was pocket dialing if it hadn't been returned to the truck, to be found on the 17th. Or the evening of the 16th. Or, huh. Before then.

I'd say they were gone after 2:58pm on the 8th, but not to Bristow.

Just todays opinion though.

They were allegedly last seen on the 8th. Then no phone usage records for Bobby's phone till the 12th, when there is usage again- but incoming calls, not outgoing except possibly two calls that were incoming and outgoing.

I'd say the phone was pocket dialing if it hadn't been returned to the truck, to be found on the 17th. Or the evening of the 16th. Or, huh. Before then.

I'd say they were gone after 2:58pm on the 8th, but not to Bristow.

Just todays opinion though.

Oriah, I'm not that familiar with cell phones. Could you explain what "pocket dialing" is?

I think the Jamisons were taken shortly after they arrived on the mountain. Somehow, someway, they were followed by someone without being seen by the guy on the mountain. Unless, the guy on the mountain is involved.

It takes over 2 hours to get too Bristow,OK, from Panola,OK.

IIRC, didn't we used to have a relative of Sherilyn posting on the forum? Has anyone heard from him/her recently?

IIRC, didn't we used to have a relative of Sherilyn posting on the forum? Has anyone heard from him/her recently?

Yes, Daisyjane. It was Sherilyn's ex-sister-in-law. Haven't read anything from her in a long time.

Oriah, I'm not that familiar with cell phones. Could you explain what "pocket dialing" is?

I think the Jamisons were taken shortly after they arrived on the mountain. Somehow, someway, they were followed by someone without being seen by the guy on the mountain. Unless, the guy on the mountain is involved.

It takes over 2 hours to get too Bristow,OK, from Panola,OK.

Sorry little, that was kind of tongue-in-cheek. Pocket-dialing is when someone has a cell phone in their pocket and accidentally hits 'send' to a number that's already in their address book or recently dialed- like, they sit on their phone, or bang their purse up against something etc.

The phone that Bobby had is super-sensitive to accidentally dialing #'s by being brushed up against something.

ETA: speaking of cell phones, I just realized that there are a couple of data packages that need to be looked into. Hmm.

Sorry little, that was kind of tongue-in-cheek. Pocket-dialing is when someone has a cell phone in their pocket and accidentally hits 'send' to a number that's already in their address book or recently dialed- like, they sit on their phone, or bang their purse up against something etc.

The phone that Bobby had is super-sensitive to accidentally dialing #'s by being brushed up against something.

ETA: speaking of cell phones, I just realized that there are a couple of data packages that need to be looked into. Hmm.

Thanks, Oriah. I kinda thought that about the phone, but wasn't sure.

Speaking of data packages, could the VMAIL be some other program for a cell phone? Like a program to transfer photos or documents.

Thanks, Oriah. I kinda thought that about the phone, but wasn't sure.

Speaking of data packages, could the VMAIL be some other program for a cell phone? Like a program to transfer photos or documents.

Interesting that you say that, little. There was a scam that hit At&T and a couple other providers awhile back that targeted this sort of thing. VOIP as well.
So I think... yes.
The FCC has some interesting info on that.

Funny, I thought we were told it was hauled off the site. Along time ago.

Am I mistaken ?

The way the truck was parked there is not much of a chance that anyone was going to drive around it to go check the meter. And the well was not active and hadn't been in quite a long time.

I never saw the SDA certificate. I know the FBI had it last I knew. I was trying to help starlet get a hold of it because she needed it to file their taxes. The SS office was also less than helpful. Star was completely unaware of any back pay from disability, I think that they had just recently (within the last few months) got the back pay before they went missing.

Funny, I thought we were told it was hauled off the site. Along time ago.

Am I mistaken ?

I don't recall that, but wouldn't surprise me. It was there in May. And it was there- umm- later than May.

But the 'truck being set on fire' leads me to thinking about a quick poll: how many of ya'll think that the 'hunting' situation is actually some sort of euphamism for the 'methamphetamine' situation?

Because I for one would like to know what the car was set on fire WITH.

The way the truck was parked there is not much of a chance that anyone was going to drive around it to go check the meter. And the well was not active and hadn't been in quite a long time.

I never saw the SDA certificate. I know the FBI had it last I knew. I was trying to help starlet get a hold of it because she needed it to file their taxes. The SS office was also less than helpful. Star was completely unaware of any back pay from disability, I think that they had just recently (within the last few months) got the back pay before they went missing.

The FBI has the SDA.
And I have always found this FOIA exemption:

<(b)(8) Contained in or related to examination, operating, or condition reports prepared by, on behalf of, or for the use of an agency responsible for the regulation or supervision of financial institutions.
(b)(9) Geological and geophysical information and data, including maps concerning wells>

interesting in this case.

Why and how is/was she trying to file their taxes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member