OK OK - Jamison Family; Truck, IDs, money, & dog found abandoned, Oct 2009 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
sarx, do you know how big carp get??? They sometimes exceed the size of chips in Oklahoma!!

You may have one or two on your blog and not know it...and you never know when more are coming!

lmao, you now owe me a keyboard, I will never get the latte outta it!

Yes, I find the same problem with trash (whether it be waffle house cups or coke bottles or random items...) in the back of pickups. When you drive uphill over somewhat bumpy terrain, certain items tend to roll toward the back.

I got several transfers of ownership on the old truck. Nothing stolen though.
Bummer, huh? That would've made it easy!

lmao, you now owe me a keyboard, I will never get the latte outta it!

You shouldn't be drinking coffee at this hour anyway! But okay. My bad. I have a spare keyboard I'm sure I can send. Can we first enter it into evidence so some LE agency in OK retains your spittle in a paper baggie?

You shouldn't be drinking coffee at this hour anyway! But okay. My bad. I have a spare keyboard I'm sure I can send. Can we first enter it into evidence so some LE agency in OK retains your spittle in a paper baggie?

dagnabit, that would be the second time. And you said "spittle" hee hee.

Well you can see what was listed on the search warrant by the OSBI....which does say "paint cans"...but when ya really look at it, it doesn't say "Spray" paint cans. I think the 'spray' part comes from assuming they are one and the same because Sherilynn seems to have a history of spray painting things.

I saw the list, thought you were eluding to something that was not on the list, that was in the bed of the pick up.

Spray paint comes from Mtroopers list.

It would probably be good to compare the actual pics/evidence on file... against the ID episode. Just for the sake of clarity.

If I had access to pics & evidence.

Sorry, I thought this was a discussion thread. I guess I will just read.

I saw the list, thought you were eluding to something that was not on the list, that was in the bed of the pick up.

Spray paint comes from Mtroopers list.

Well actually- according to the OSBI's SW- it's not immediately clear where in the vehicle the items were seized from- the bed or the interior. So I suppose the paint cans COULD be spray paint cans and could have been in the bed. But it's not specific.
I was alluding to what was NOT on the SW, but has been discussed repeatedly and was alluded to on the ID episode; such as the money, the dog, etc etc.

mtroopers list is a recount of both the SW and some of the evidence pics from when the SO first viewed the vehicle- as well as word of mouth from the people who allegedly first found the truck.

Oh and this is absolutely a discussion thread. :) It's pretty much all we can do, lol, given what info we have!

If I had access to pics & evidence.

Sorry, I thought this was a discussion thread. I guess I will just read.

Dont just read. Keep posting. Something has to give. 3 people dont just vanish.They are somewhere.

Anyone know exactly how long Bobby and Sherilyn had the large amount of cash?

Dont just read. Keep posting. Something has to give. 3 people dont just vanish.They are somewhere.

Anyone know exactly how long Bobby and Sherilyn had the large amount of cash?

Absolutely keep posting! Soul's right- something has to give.

As to how long they had the cash...I guess if we go with the theory that the cash was from the SS check then we know. Or the settlement thus Bobby's amount vs Sherilynn's amount, thus the cash allegedly taken from the safe. But we don't know that with certainty. So personally- I say no.

The fact that the cash was in a specific bank bag and was numbered sequentially makes me think it was withdrawn at a specific time from a specific bank. But it still doesn't tell me what happened to the cash between then, and the time it was discovered in the truck. Kwim?

Ok, this is slightly O/T- but not really considering the discussion of possible drug involvement, the 'trances', safety on the mountain during searches, methamphetamine usage in the area and the like.

Plus I thought ya'll could use a morning laugh. A cop friend of mine in Okie-land sent me this, along with a note saying he thought it might be useful in the search for the Jamisons. It's entitled: How To Identify a Meth Lab:

Meth%2BLab.bmp

....and meanwhile, life in Oklahoma marches ever onward; this article, not for the squeamish, attempts
to solve the riddle, "When can it be ruled that a decapitated person actually died of natural causes?"

Headless Woman Found In Tulsa Home Identified
---
Her body was discovered near the front door inside the home. The woman's head was found in another part of the house.
---

....Spoiler Alert!....
"Those darned dogs."

Well, I haven't been able to locate the Jamisons, but I was able to locate a woman who has been missing since 1986, and a guy who has been missing since 1991. Does that count?

....and meanwhile, life in Oklahoma marches ever onward; this article, not for the squeamish, attempts
to solve the riddle, "When can it be ruled that a decapitated person actually died of natural causes?"

Headless Woman Found In Tulsa Home Identified

....Spoiler Alert!....
"Those darned dogs."

I just vomited in my mouth a little after reading that one. yuck. And here I was thinking she went with suicide by guillotine.

Well, I haven't been able to locate the Jamisons, but I was able to locate a woman who has been missing since 1986, and a guy who has been missing since 1991. Does that count?
Are they from Oklahoma, by chance?

I just don't know what to think, at the moment! The dogs didn't kill her!!

I was set to chalk it up as another snafu by the state medical examiner's office, even after reading the whole thing. Guess I still am, come to think of it! It's another of those "can't quite make my mind go there" situations when it comes to dogs being capable of decapitating a body (especially since Bobbles is setting on my lap right now, licking my face!).

ETA from the Tulsa World, speaking of the ME's office - God knows what conclusions they'll draw in two years or so it will take them to release findings:
The state Medical Examiner's Office in Tulsa will determine about how long she had been dead and her cause of death.

"There is no indication that her death was suspicious," Willingham said. "It appears that after starvation set in, the dogs started to chew on her."
http://www.tulsaworld.com/news/article.aspx?subjectid=11&articleid=20110215_11_A14_Author511392

I just don't know what to think, at the moment! The dogs didn't kill her!!

I just thought I would check in.....yes...wonderful timing...Uck.....hubby had a dr's apt with cancer dr on the 4th and we had a terrible wreck on the ice. Totaled the Lexus.....but we waited 3 months for the apt. and couldn't miss it.

Any new news other than the Tulsa woman that was beheaded and died of natural causes?

Ya' know....sometimes I think I may want to move out of Oklahoma. :truce:

I was set to chalk it up as another snafu by the state medical examiner's office, even after reading the whole thing. Guess I still am, come to think of it! It's another of those "can't quite make my mind go there" situations when it comes to dogs being capable of decapitating a body (especially since Bobbles is setting on my lap right now, licking my face!).

ETA from the Tulsa World, speaking of the ME's office - God knows what conclusions they'll draw in two years or so it will take them to release findings:

http://www.tulsaworld.com/news/article.aspx?subjectid=11&articleid=20110215_11_A14_Author511392

haha tummy's a little queezy right now after reading about the headless woman....NOT only that we are awaiting the call from the doctor for the results of the latest catscan...not so patiently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro