GUILTY OK - Jaray Wilson, 16, Weatherford, 15 Oct 2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I *think* I may have found her on backpage...what do you guys think?

FYI-I edited the pictures to show just her face. I don't want to link to the ad because it's explicit...but it was placed around the time she disappeared, and says she is "new in town", height and weight are a perfect match.

(edited to add comparison pic)

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 512
  • compare.jpg
    compare.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 574
TCGirl- IMO that picture looks similar except her eyes appear to be deep set on the original FB photo and her smile is a bit different.

Treeclimbinggirl - OMG! Are the 3 phone pics on the website and the one on bottom right a comparison pic? If so, that really looks like her and I think you should call this in to someone right away!

Treeclimbinggirl - OMG! Are the 3 phone pics on the website and the one on bottom right a comparison pic? If so, that really looks like her and I think you should call this in to someone right away!

Yes, the phone pics are among about 10 pictures on an Oklahoma City backpage ad placed October 12th. I know she went missing on the 15th but it is not uncommon for these guys (traffickers) to place an ad in advance of bringing a girl somewhere. I'm about to call the sherrif's department and see if I can email them the link.

I *think* I may have found her on backpage...what do you guys think?

FYI-I edited the pictures to show just her face. I don't want to link to the ad because it's explicit...but it was placed around the time she disappeared, and says she is "new in town", height and weight are a perfect match.

(edited to add comparison pic)

I think it's her. It looks like she's taking a pic of herself in the mirror so her hairline and profile would be reversed from the pic in the bottom right.

i think her hair line parting is different plus her top lip .. but who knows, i dont see her lip piercing holes either..

ment to say who knows what you can edit using paintshop..

Even if that girl isn't Jaray, I hope whoever she is will also be rescued from trafficking. She looks so young.

I didn't know about backapge until reading here. Wow.

Even if that girl isn't Jaray, I hope whoever she is will also be rescued from trafficking. She looks so young.

I didn't know about backapge until reading here. Wow.

Sadly LE doesn't spend a lot of time or resources on sex trafficking...usually if they find these girls, they just arrest them. EVEN IF THEY ARE UNDERAGE. Even if they are too young to legally consent to sex, they can be thrown in jail for prostitution. It's truly maddening :furious:

You can read more about backpage and child sex trafficking here:

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/03/18/opinion/sunday/kristof-where-pimps-peddle-their-goods.html?_r=1

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/malika-saada-saar/the-internet-backpage-chi_b_1660413.html

The detective who is working this case isn't there ATM (it's pretty late so I kind of figured...) but I left a message. Hopefully it will help get Jaray home safe!

The detective who is working this case isn't there ATM (it's pretty late so I kind of figured...) but I left a message. Hopefully it will help get Jaray home safe!

Your tenacity and work will not go unnoticed. Keep working towards your goals and the work you are doing. Just remember to give yourself time away sometimes as the journey you are on is a difficult one. Always smell and appreciate flowers, always see that there are happy children too, and always keep your heart warm no matter what.

Your tenacity and work will not go unnoticed. Keep working towards your goals and the work you are doing. Just remember to give yourself time away sometimes as the journey you are on is a difficult one. Always smell and appreciate flowers, always see that there are happy children too, and always keep your heart warm no matter what.

:tyou: Coldpizza

I actually run a non-profit for victims of child sexual abuse and exploitation when I'm not on WS, so I do this day in, day out. It's my passion and I can't imagine doing anything else. I also get to see kids who recover from these horrible crimes, which keeps me from turning into a cynic. They are so resilient and can recover from just about anything if given the right support. That is exactly why it is so important to find them!

But your advice is very wise, and I will heed it by watching some trashy TV now, and going to bed :rocker:

So he may not have anything to do with Jaray's disappearance?

That could be a very, very good thing....
Could also be bad. But I'm gonna go with good for now.

TCGirl- IMO that picture looks similar except her eyes appear to be deep set on the original FB photo and her smile is a bit different.

I don't think it's her, the eyes are shaped different and more deep set on the FB pic. Could be, but don't think so.

I don't think it's her, the eyes are shaped different and more deep set on the FB pic. Could be, but don't think so.
There are some different pics of Jaray on her mom's social media page. They show different views of her. This girl is very similar...but after seeing the other pics...I don't think the girl is Jaray.

Prayers for Jaray, I hope she is brought home safely. Such a beautiful young girl.

I have just been informed that the parents saw the pictures and confirmed it is NOT Jaray. I'm not able to edit my post for some reason, but if a mod sees this-can you please delete it?

Also the friend of the family who sent me a PM-I responded but I don't think you will be able to see it because you have no posts. But I didn't get any message from on Facebook-so I think you may have sent it to the wrong person!

Here is the FB for my non-profit, please send me a message through there...I would love to help out!

http://www.facebook.com/tree.climbers.3

When you g into your messages make sure you check your other folder, some messages go there!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChriNBelusk0
Back