OK OK - Jeffrey Ben, 18, Clayton, 29 January 2001

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Jeffrey's story, "Beautiful Boy" is now featured on the Project Jason Voice for the Missing blog.

In this story, you'll see how a mother's love never dies, no matter what the age of the child.

http://voice4themissing.blogspot.com/2005/10/101305-beautiful-boy.html

Be sure to help out the families of the missing by telling others about the blog. This is just another way we can reach out and let the faces of the missing be seen. We welcome appropriate website links. Other ideas are posting the blog link on other forums you frequent, and sending it out to your friends and family via email.

Thank you for helping us to help others.

Kelly Jolkowski, Mother of Missing Jason Jolkowski
President and Founder,
Project Jason
http://www.projectjason.org
Read our Voice for the Missing Blog
http://voice4themissing.blogspot.com/

Bumping for Jeffrey!!
I can't believe this family can't get any answers from LE. From what I've read in the past entries in Jeffrey's guestbook (which I think have since been deleted) it looks like LE at the time of his disappearance may not have been on the up and up! He is so handsome....I think his website address is posted in one of the previous entries...please check it out :)

It sounds like it's possible someone ran him off the road and into the tree, and then kidnapped him.

Without knowing the actual construction of the road it's hard to know how sharp a curve that was, how easily he would have run off the road without any kind of interference, etc., whether the voices sounded like fighting, angry voices . . .

I wonder how long after the neighbors heard the crash, did they go out and investigate it? And he was gone by then and there was no other car there?

So sad.

I think about Jeffrey everyday and pray that his family will have answers soon.

kholloway said:
I think about Jeffrey everyday and pray that his family will have answers soon.

I do too.. It breaks my heart when I go to his website and see there still no answers. I have corresponded with Linda, his mother, thru email and she is always so positive and thankful that people who don't even know Jeffrey are thinking and praying for him. His family deserves to have answers.

This is one of my "pet" cases that i've always been interested in, probably because he's around my age.

I know LE has interviewed the cousins and uncles many times, but I still think something is going on w/ the cousins, especially since one of the cousins failed a polygraph
http://www.amw.com/missing_persons/video_photos.cfm?id=33741

but of course, no conviction can be upheld without and evidence and especially a body.

I didn't notice a reward on the website...maybe his mom should start fundraising and taking donations on her website. I would sure contribute. Hopefully the thought of money will get someone to talk. I think the general consensus is that he was met with foul play, and most perps can't keep their mouth shut (be it their conscience, or for bragging rights). Someone has to know something about this....But then again sometimes family secrets are very hard to uncover.

I don't see where drugs plays into this case...I can't imagine someone being killed for "stumbling onto" something. What were the big drugs in the area during that time? I'm assuming meth....was there anything else? Could it be that he was going to rat out someone? I just don't get how murdering someone is more profitable than taking the rap for drugs.

jodierenee said:
This is one of my "pet" cases that i've always been interested in, probably because he's around my age.

I know LE has interviewed the cousins and uncles many times, but I still think something is going on w/ the cousins, especially since one of the cousins failed a polygraph
http://www.amw.com/missing_persons/video_photos.cfm?id=33741

but of course, no conviction can be upheld without and evidence and especially a body.

I didn't notice a reward on the website...maybe his mom should start fundraising and taking donations on her website. I would sure contribute. Hopefully the thought of money will get someone to talk. I think the general consensus is that he was met with foul play, and most perps can't keep their mouth shut (be it their conscience, or for bragging rights). Someone has to know something about this....But then again sometimes family secrets are very hard to uncover.

I don't see where drugs plays into this case...I can't imagine someone being killed for "stumbling onto" something. What were the big drugs in the area during that time? I'm assuming meth....was there anything else? Could it be that he was going to rat out someone? I just don't get how murdering someone is more profitable than taking the rap for drugs.
I think the cousin knows way more then he's saying...like you said, he failed the polygraph.
If you read Jeffrey's guestbook (which I'm sure you have since you follow his case also) there had been a lot of talk about the cousin being involved in drugs and since Jeffrey was at that particular cousins house the night he went missing there has to be some connection.
I also read in the guestbook about how corrupt LE was in the area. Someone even gave a link to the Sheriff or a deputy <~don't remember which, but there was a link to the mugshot/rap sheet that individual had. I believe LE corruption at the time of Jeffrey's disappearance is the reason the family was never able to get any answers...
I think about Jeffrey and his family all the time....I hope they can find peace soon!

Remains may be of missing SE Oklahoma teen

Posted: March 27, 2006

CLAYTON, Okla. The mother of a missing southeastern Oklahoma teenager says investigators may have found her sons remains after more than five years.

Linda Miller says the remains may be those of her son Jeffrey Ben of Clayton in Pushmataha County.

Ben was last seen in January 2001 driving his father's truck. The truck was found crashed in a ditch but there was no sign of Ben.

Now Miller says remains have been found in the area and testing will determine if they are those of Ben.

http://www.kten.com/Global/story.asp?S=4687490

I pray it isn't him....but his family needs closure if he has passed on.:(

thanks for the update czech. i'm anxious to hear where they found him (if it his him) and the COD and if this will turn into a criminal investigation.

prayers for his family and friends.

Does anyone know if there has been any updates today?

Thinking of Jeffrey and his family

I am sorry if it has been posted but why is there suspicion around the cousin? Because he was one of the last to see him alive or is there something else?

mocity said:
I am sorry if it has been posted but why is there suspicion around the cousin? Because he was one of the last to see him alive or is there something else?
Jeffrey was with the cousin (@ Jeffreys Uncle's house watching the Superbowl)the night he went missing. The cousin failed a polygraph test.

May Jeffrey's family find peace knowing that he has finally been found:(

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rsteen