Identified! OK - Jones, WhtFem 255UFOK, 18-25, by river, dime embedded in body, Apr'80 Tamara Tigard

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Timeline of events-

April 18, 1959: Tamara is born in Alameda, California

May 1977 - February 1979?: Tamara serves in the US Army

c. 1978-1979: Tamara moves to Las Vegas, NV

February 24, 1979: Tamara marries CRC

c. April 1979 - January 1980: Tamara divorces CRC

March 21, 1980: Tamara disappears from Las Vegas (according to some sources)

April 18, 1980: Tamara’s body is found in Jones, Oklahoma

Timeline of events-

April 18, 1959: Tamara is born in Alameda, California

May 1977 - February 1979?: Tamara serves in the US Army

c. 1978-1979: Tamara moves to Las Vegas, NV

February 24, 1979: Tamara marries CRC

c. April 1979 - January 1980: Tamara divorces CRC

March 21, 1980: Tamara disappears from Las Vegas (according to some sources)

April 18, 1980: Tamara’s body is found in Jones, Oklahoma

Can you provide sources for a divorce from CRC? Because I use 4 different background and ancestry systems and I haven't found ANY divorce records for CRC and Tamara. They were definitely married February 24th, 1979, Clark County, NV.

I have a private connection with Tamara and spoke to the general detective in LVPD missing persons and after some exchanges she actually gave me the missing persons report number. I don't know if I'm permitted to post it. I was forwarded to a detective Rick Tennent, who was already gone for the day. Hopefully he'll call me back tomorrow. What I'm seeking is WHO reported her missing and WHEN she was reported missing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you provide sources for a divorce from Carr? Because I use 4 different background and ancestry systems and I haven't found ANY divorce records for Chad and Tamara. They were definitely married February 24th, 1979, Clark County, NV.

I have a private connection with Tamara and spoke to the general detective in LVPD missing persons and after some exchanges she actually gave me the missing persons report number. I don't know if I'm permitted to post it. I was forwarded to a detective Rick Tennent, who was already gone for the day. Hopefully he'll call me back tomorrow. What I'm seeking is WHO reported her missing and WHEN she was reported missing.
BREAKING: Officials identify Oklahoma’s ‘Lime Lady’ at heart of 40-year-old cold case

Ok, like I posted previously I spoke to a female officer in the general missing persons division at LVPD, today. At first, when I told her what I wanted to know (WHO reported Tamara missing and WHEN) She stated, "No, I can't give you that information,,....do you have a report numbet?" I believe she heard the passion in my voice, and then she said, "Do you have her full name and D.O.B,.?" I provided the information and she asked me to hold on. She gave me the following:

Tamara Lee Tigard missing persons report #800000034828

Then she sent me to a detective Rick Tennant, he was already gone for the day, so I left a message, hopefully, he'll call me back and provide the information I seek.

I want to know more about this Ohio woman as well. She somehow connected to Tamara's disappearance?

I can find absolutely nothing about this. If they knew her name back then, and closed the case in Las Vegas, howm did they not reveal her identity back then. It doesn't make sense.

It’s a simple explanation:

People back in the day could easily locate birth certificates and then fool people that they’re that person. They would register with the social security agency and then say “oh I’m Jane Barb Doe”. That way, they could live as a different person, and/or fool the system..

It’s a simple explanation:

People back in the day could easily locate birth certificates and then fool people that they’re that person. They would register with the social security agency and then say “oh I’m Jane Barb Doe”. That way, they could live as a different person, and/or fool the system..

Ok, that's your theory on how one would do it. I WAS ASKING FOR SPECIFICS concerning Tamara Lee Tigard and to provide sources for the information you're posting. As yet, you've failed to post appropriate source links concerning my questions. 1. Her alleged divorce from CRC and 2. now the alleged stolen identity.

Thank you

gosh, how did I miss this?! I did not see this coming today. Very glad that it did! Wow. I don't know how the volunteers keep so mum. I'm glad Tamara was identified, now it's time to hold someone accountable for her death. Thank you all who assisted in her identification!!

MYSTERY SOLVED: Investigators solve big clue in 40-year cold case

''But Tamara Tigard’s case is bittersweet; there will be no closure for her family.

Her mother, father, and sister have already passed away. Her mom's obituary reads she is survived by Tamara, proof they never lost hope that she would be found.''

Bittersweet indeed.
Oh no! :( As if it couldn't get more heartbreaking. Hopefully, there's comfort in knowing so many people exist who also haven't lost hope and will keep fighting for Tamara.

Wow! I wonder how this woman claimed her identity.

When and for how long? It probably ceased quickly because Bob Green said he had "a photo" of the woman, but didn't know who she was. That led me to believe there wasn't a series of driver's license and other official photos over the years. She may have dropped the identity after being tracked down by the Las Vegas investigator.

I hope they publicize that photo and given the public a chance to identify her, as opposed to the typical practice of finding every scared rationale not to take that route.

I'd like to know where Tamala lived in Las Vegas. I didn't move there until summer 1984 but at least I'd have a visual from that general time period.

So far Las Vegas media has not posted anything meaningful. It has merely been the same wire service articles that have been used everywhere else.

She was not. A woman claimed her identity in Ohio and the investigation was closed in Las Vegas.
I am FURIOUS about that. Why didn't police investigate further? And if they did, why was the case not reopened? Tamara's case could have been closed decades ago, or at least after DNA testing became common.

I'm so glad she has been identified, but did they found out who stole her identity, is that person also a missing person?

And how did she end up murdered in Oklahoma after going for a walk in Nevada, and who killed her and why?

These "recently" (for me from Lyle Stevik onwards) identified cases especially by DDP are really messing with my mind.
If so many unidentifieds are not in any mp database, then where are the people who are?
Are there more unfound bodies than unidentified, are ALL the unidentifieds people never reported or whose reports were lost??
Then we have the people who were on their own rule-out lists, listed as wrong gender, age, tod...
Is there any point even trying to help matching?
Where are all the missing since it's becoming obvious they aren't the UIDs?

??

I'm so glad she has been identified, but did they found out who stole her identity, is that person also a missing person?

And how did she end up murdered in Oklahoma after going for a walk in Nevada, and who killed her and why?

These "recently" (for me from Lyle Stevik onwards) identified cases especially by DDP are really messing with my mind.
If so many unidentifieds are not in any mp database, then where are the people who are?
Are there more unfound bodies than unidentified, are ALL the unidentifieds people never reported or whose reports were lost??
Then we have the people who were on their own rule-out lists, listed as wrong gender, age, tod...
Is there any point even trying to help matching?
Where are all the missing since it's becoming obvious they aren't the UIDs?

??
IT GETS REALLY OVERWHELMING

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarah573x