Identified! OK - Logan Co., Woman's body in Cimarron River, May'11 - Kimberly Harlow

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I looked at the last press release posted by Steadfast. it indicated that homicide could not be ruled out not that she was definitely murdered.

it is possible that this woman WAS a victim of the tornado and wound up in the river. I guess only time will tell. in any event, I can't imagine anyone driving from TN to OK in the midst of a massive tornado just to dispose of a body.

I don't think anyone in that frame of mind would be thinking about listening to the radio tho.....although...who knows? It is strange this co-incides with her approximate date of being in the river. IF, it could be Gail, where is the jeep? Could it have landed in the river upsteam some where and submerged? Again, if she was taken that far by a perp.....where had she been for 3 weeks prior? I don't even want to go there.......

interesting. under Circumstances the Namus profile states:

Found by swimmers in river. Multiple tornadoes in area on May 24, 2011.

interesting on the medical.
Mild anthracosis (lung disease).
Previously interrupted fallopian tubes (Surgical - possible tied).
Possible ovary removal (surgical).
Uterine leiomyoma (benign tumor).
https://identifyus.org/cases/8836
I don't know this. but I wonder if the local doctors has been sent some kind memo about the lung disease.

Long-sleeved red sweatshirt ,"Oklahoma" on front (size Medium)
hmmm that the first time I seem the clothing description.

They even know the brand lip stick on this UID. I wonder how long lip stick stay on in the water.

I think this likely is an Oklahoma murder victim.

Body found in Cimarron River is identified (Daily Oklahoman)
CRESCENT — Authorities have identified a body found in the Cimarron River as that of a 48-year-old Oklahoma City woman.

Kimberly Harlow's body was found May 28 in the river at the State Highway 74 Bridge near Crescent. She grew up in that area.
---
more at Daily Oklahoman link above

Thank Goodness i thought we be waiting forever.

Prayers to her family. R.I.P Kimberly ♥

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fil
Back