Found Deceased OK - Mark Chastain, Billy Chastain, Mike Sparks, Alex Stevens, Okmulgee, 9 Oct 2022

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They have confirmed the 4 bodies are the missing men.

They have confirmed the 4 bodies are the missing men.

Just tuned in. He was talking about the family being upset about dismemberment. Gunshot wounds. Identified a person of interest (Joe Kennedy).

From link: Joe Kennedy, an owner of a nearby salvage yard, is considered a person of interest. He is missing and is considered suicidal. He is not considered a suspect at this time.

Kennedy is believed to be driving a Chrysler with Oklahoma plate number LSA245.

The thing with that is though there are only two slavage yards. Where would they get the scrap metal from? Plus the yards were closed. If they got from one then they would have to take it to the other. Unless they are going to go far away and take the srap there. I just don't hink this would be.
I think they had been 'collecting' the scrap metal for awhile and were planning to sell or trade it in that evening. The yards were closed but the same owner for both. So maybe the owner was meeting them there to buy or trade for the product they had?

From link: Joe Kennedy, an owner of a nearby salvage yard, is considered a person of interest. He is missing and is considered suicidal. He is not considered a suspect at this time.

Kennedy is believed to be driving a Chrysler with Oklahoma plate number LSA245.

I wonder if JK's family reported him missing? Or did LE find out he was missing when they identified him as a person of interest & went to talk with him?

MOO.

Can anyone find SM or info on Joe Kennedy?

From presser:
-JK is POI, not suspect
-LE has interviewed him once on Friday, 10/14
-Would like to interview JK again but he was reported missing on Saturday 10/15
-JK owned both salvage yards
-LE is declining to release JK photo “unless and until” he is named a suspect
-JK is believed to be suicidal (huge red flag IMO)

Moo.. dismembering 4 grown men...that would be alot of work...and messy too. Kinda pointless also since all men were dumped in same place. I guess it was done for ease of transport..probably 800 to 1000lb.....moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro