GUILTY OK - Miracle Lashay Crook, 3, & Tony Demone Crook, 2, Tulsa, 21 May 2020 *mom arrested*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
There were people on that trail today searching. It's a sidewalk/path that follows a ditch. Lot's of weeds and tall shrubs along the trail . There are businesses on the north side of the hwy east of the trail with dumpsters and I searched many of those.. I saw a business boarded up back there that I wanted to go check out tomorrow. There seems to be quite a few of homeless camps also.
Are there any bridges or overpasses around? Especially ones that have some kind of quick shop, dollar store, etc. nearby. I’ve been swamped - zero time to dig into friends, family and other dynamics. I skimmed a couple SM sites mainly for photos. I strongly suspect familial strife. I don’t have a feel for her homeless communal support system.

Homeless comrades survive via street savvy loyal underground network:
Food, shelter, childcare, clothing, money, medication, substances of abuse, street word, entertainment, communications, companionship, and privacy...

I’m still holding out for a miracle. ❤️

How’s the weather there? Why would grandpa leave them when she’s clearly unfit, although he’s probably regretting this decision now, and that’s sad. She’s the mother and I’m disgusted with the entire situation. I hope they’re checking out the RSO’s in the area too. MOO IMO

I've been reading here at Websleuths since Caylee went missing in 2008 and then joined in 2014. Anyways, I went out searching this morning for these kids and nothing. I went to the woods nearby and checked. Lots of police at the apartment building. I'm reading what you guys have to say so I can figure out where to search next. I haven't had time to research this family and see where they have ties to. Maybe I'm the longest lurker? :)
i have a suggestion
Oh wow! Welcome! That’s so great of you to search. I think I feel like the police on this one. No ideas. But, I would want to know about dumpsters and how she got whatever substance she might have been on when she was passed out. Did a dealer drop by? I also want to know about the Minho trail that leads to Mingo creek. I can’t tell if it’s just a drainage ditch that leads to the creek or what.

i have a suggestion for mohawk park to be searched in the back where the wooded areas and trails are , as there is also a lake and little island, just cuz someone had said they saw the mom and kids at *advertiser censored* n go in that area , and with covid there would be no one there , also i had a naggin feeling since yesterday to go there but didnt and that was before i saw this today.. i cant go because its raining and i have a toddler , so.....and also this park and *advertiser censored* n go is out north , which would probably be the area the mom would go if was looking for drugs ,,, just sayin ,

“Please, I beg you, if you have them, let them go,” said Althea Cooper, the aunt."

Cooper said her brother, the father of the toddlers, is in jail. Officers took him to speak with Willis.

“She gave him a black stare,” said Cooper. “He asked her if the kids were in heaven and she gave him a blank stare.”
video

Aunt Speaks Out As Investigators Search For 2 Missing Tulsa Children

Are there any bridges or overpasses around? Especially ones that have some kind of quick shop, dollar store, etc. nearby. I’ve been swamped - zero time to dig into friends, family and other dynamics. I skimmed a couple SM sites mainly for photos. I strongly suspect familial strife. I don’t have a feel for her homeless communal support system.

Homeless comrades survive via street savvy loyal underground network:
Food, shelter, childcare, clothing, money, medication, substances of abuse, street word, entertainment, communications, companionship, and privacy...

I’m still holding out for a miracle. ❤️

yes there is a over pass right there near the front of the apts, also a small shopping center on the side with a little store, kids dental , animal vet, wic office , and to the back and side of the apts are a few streets of houses. the front of the apts is a very busy street with a mexican resteraunt el chicos across from it, and a rv sales next to that and then a old abandoned kmart building and another highway behind that , on the otherside of the overpass to the front of the apts is really nothing for a little ways then yes there is family dollar

So frustrating! I know in that press conference with police chief he said the complex cameras weren’t working. Now, they release a still image of those kids at 10:15 am, alone in the complex!
Tulsa police continue search for toddlers missing since Friday; Additional surveillance footage shows them alone
Do you have a link for the video? (I found it)

I found it @Edinlass

Yep.. here’s what he said.

The complex does have cameras but I don’t know that they were functioning at the time. We did NOT glean any information from them.

so. My question. Are they appealing to someone that MAY have them and trying to make them comfortable to turn them in? Is that why he made the weird statement about them being dead or asleep on someone’s couch a full day after going missing?

or... did they miss them on the video first time?
or.. did they hold it back? Why?

Last edited:
I'm still not quite sure I understand whose apartment the mother was found in (and where the children apparently wandered away from). Were the children staying at another location? Perhaps that is where they are walking to, or at least think they are walking to. Does the time the children are seen on the new video contradict the time grandpa says he last saw them?

their mom was passed out with the door wide open when the police arrived and the kids were nowhere to be found and she made the comment that the kids were somewhere in the lake and she doesn't give a- explicit word - about the kids
per the father of the kids sister /

yes there is a over pass right there near the front of the apts, also a small shopping center on the side with a little store, kids dental , animal vet, wic office , and to the back and side of the apts are a few streets of houses. the front of the apts is a very busy street with a mexican resteraunt el chicos across from it, and a rv sales next to that and then a old abandoned kmart building and another highway behind that , on the otherside of the overpass to the front of the apts is really nothing for a little ways then yes there is family dollar
I’ve crawled up many steep concrete underpasses into those little cubby sections lined directly underneath. Medication, pillows, books, toys, food, blankets, clothing, water, etc... there are rarely people there during the day. They return at night. There’s usually someone that hangs around during the day as a spotter. Female spotters always approached to ask if we needed help. Two tiny sisters are not intimidating, I guess. The WIC office is essential for the families up there. Bridge people know other bridge people all up and down the highway.

Last edited:
“She said, ‘*advertiser censored** them kids, I ain’t got no kids. *advertiser censored** ‘em, they probably in the lake somewhere.’” - Wanda Crook, family member of two missing toddlers, on what their mother, Donisha Willis, allegedly said to her when she asked where the children were.

EY5_mjGX0AUpJmg

Burt Mummolo on Twitter

video (No knew news)
Children still missing, Tulsa police stopping drivers going in and out of apartments

Last edited:
“Please, I beg you, if you have them, let them go,” said Althea Cooper, the aunt."

Cooper said her brother, the father of the toddlers, is in jail. Officers took him to speak with Willis.

“She gave him a black stare,” said Cooper. “He asked her if the kids were in heaven and she gave him a blank stare.”
video

Aunt Speaks Out As Investigators Search For 2 Missing Tulsa Children
I know I’m bad at grammar, and proofing on here often! But it’s not my job either. But seriously, a “black stare”? I’m sure she said, “blank stare”.
That’s not very encouraging. Yet why can’t they find them in lake?

Yep.. here’s what he said.

The complex does have cameras but I don’t know that they were functioning at the time. We did NOT glean any information from them.

so. My question. Are they appealing to someone that MAY have them and trying to make them comfortable to turn them in? Is that why he made the weird statement about them being with dead or asleep on someone’s couch a full day after going missing?

or... did they miss them on the video first time?
or.. did they hold it back? Why?
Investigations 101 playbook
100% confident TPD Chief Franklin got this.
His appeal videos are extraordinary.
A master of deliberation.
Words are powerful.
Each.
One.

How’s the weather there? Why would grandpa leave them when she’s clearly unfit, although he’s probably regretting this decision now, and that’s sad. She’s the mother and I’m disgusted with the entire situation. I hope they’re checking out the RSO’s in the area too. MOO IMO
Dangerous
Flash Flood Watch in Eastern Oklahoma

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stewsj