GUILTY OK - Miracle Lashay Crook, 3, & Tony Demone Crook, 2, Tulsa, 21 May 2020 *mom arrested*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
So grandpa got in a fight with the mom and left. Leaving the kids. She wasn’t supposed to even be with them. Therefore it’s possible she’s already been proven by court to be unfit . I’m in Kansas but the law here is if I were to leave my grandson or even my own minor child both of whom I have custody of , with my oldest daughter my grandsons mother. It’s considered child neglect because I left them with someone declared unfit. So if i were irresponsible enough to do that and anything period happened no matter minor or major. I would be the one charged with neglect because I left them with someone declared legally unfit. So here it’s really serious on the part of the guardian, my daughter could be watching her son ( I wouldn’t let it happen ) and if he were to wonder off or be harmed worst yet killed. I could even be charged with involuntary manslaughter. While my daughter would most likely not be charged. Because the court already has her declared unfit so she’s not suppose be with minors. So a lawyer would easily get her off because we already knew she wasn’t fit to be responsible so it falls back on the neglect of the guardian leaving them. I only know this in such detail because it was drilled in my dh head and mine that we couldn’t feel sorry or bad for our daughter and let her have or see her child alone for even A minute. Our lawyer made sure we understood that if she were declared unfit this was protocol. Even though we didn’t think that she would be declared that we had to know going in that it rarely happens but if a unfit judgment came on her, we needed to understand what it meant for us. So when it did happen we were glad to already know what it meant for us. It’s also in the paper work we got later. however she doesn’t come around anyway.

and I have no idea if this mother was declared unfit but by saying the mother wasn’t supposed to have them makes me wonder. Also Kansas last isnt OK . However if there’s a such a law there , grandpa rushing out to get away from the drama possibly without even thinking clearly in the moment , could end up the one paying for what happens to these kids. In more wAys then just mentally.
The aunt has custody, not the grandparents.

Police have already said the mother hasn’t been very helpful, but relatives paint a much bleaker picture based on their conversations with her.

"I just want the kids back safely," said family member Wanda Crook. She was there when police took the children's mother, Donisha Willis, into custody.

"They opened the door and let me talk to her, three times I tried to talk to her and asked her, begged, I pled to her, please tell me where the kids are," she said.

Far from telling her anything useful, Donisha she says went on a tirade.

Relatives say mother insulted missing kids

“We know somebody out there has to know something. We have that anonymous tip line available to call and that anonymous tip line is 918-596-COPS.” -Karen Gilbert of CrimeStoppers."

Burt Mummolo on Twitter

Last edited:
When I was 4 or 5 I left my parents house to go play. My mom was asleep and I climbed up and opened the deadbolt. I knew exactly where I was going and the routes I needed to take. So maybe these two were on their way to a familiar location, following the routes they usually walked or drove with family. Could have been trying to walk to grandparents house possibly, as I don't know who's apartment that was that the mom was at. Maybe check along familiar routes in the direction they were walking.

This is heartbreaking, poor babies. I feel ill seeing how some children have to live.
Me too. Research just painted a desolate long generational dismal violent history of emptiness ~ inherited by these two little ones and all those who came before them. History repeats itself. Generational abuse. Stop the madness! I’ll need to grow another layer over my heart. I fear the worst.

I so hope for a miracle for these two. I think the police know more than they are saying.
I think so too. Strategic maneuvers are steering this case.

They know family and friends behavior well. Very well. This gives me hope. Factor in the wildcard of unpredictability and anything can go wrong. Timing and poor quality (possible intentional distortion) of the new still may step up the investigation just enough without triggering anyone into panic. imo
or...
I’m exhausted and I have no clue what I’m talking about. Night y’all.

Last edited:
I can't agine how scared this little girl must be. She knows she has to take of her brother, and keep him safe. It boggles my mind that if she was really scared, crying, that she wouldn't ask anyone for help. Being "mom of the year" I can't see her teaching the about stranger danger.

I've been reading here at Websleuths since Caylee went missing in 2008 and then joined in 2014. Anyways, I went out searching this morning for these kids and nothing. I went to the woods nearby and checked. Lots of police at the apartment building. I'm reading what you guys have to say so I can figure out where to search next. I haven't had time to research this family and see where they have ties to. Maybe I'm the longest lurker? :)

Thank you for searching❤️

When I was 4 or 5 I left my parents house to go play. My mom was asleep and I climbed up and opened the deadbolt. I knew exactly where I was going and the routes I needed to take. So maybe these two were on their way to a familiar location, following the routes they usually walked or drove with family. Could have been trying to walk to grandparents house possibly, as I don't know who's apartment that was that the mom was at. Maybe check along familiar routes in the direction they were walking.

The problem with this is the police need co-operation from family members and given the last person to see them alive is incapable of having an ounce of care for those kids and the family, IMO, are Lackadaisical to put it mildly this must be so challenging for LE.

“She said, ‘*advertiser censored** them kids, I ain’t got no kids. *advertiser censored** ‘em, they probably in the lake somewhere.’” - Wanda Crook, family member of two missing toddlers, on what their mother, Donisha Willis, allegedly said to her when she asked where the children were.

EY5_mjGX0AUpJmg

Burt Mummolo on Twitter

video (No knew news)
Children still missing, Tulsa police stopping drivers going in and out of apartments
are you serious...literally made my jaw drop open. This amount of child neglect and just complete disregard should be classified as attempted negligent homicide :mad: i want this woman to never have contact with her children (I think she has the three at least) again and never have the opportunity to put more children in this situation....

It seems like mom probably knows of a lot of vacant buildings, empty lots, etc. Look where the homeless would go? I'm so sad. I think they went into a trash bin.
I’ve been hoping a homeless person found them wandering and took the me in!
If grandpa left then at apartment at 10, and we see them alone outside the apartments at 10:15, maybe mum told them to get out, or the argument scared them and they tried to follow grandpa.
What other footage is there? Do they go back in, do the go down the street alone?
I’m so hoping for them to found alive.
Moo

So they went missing on Thursday but no one knew until Friday evening when the grandparents stopped by, so apparently the mom was awake at that point as she argued with grandpa. And she didn’t miss the kids when she woke up!! I feel the kids left out the door, but why why why didn’t the mom alert someone. Just crazy

Did the K9 lead LE from the apt to anywhere in particular? If so where? Is this why they had the dog on the boat in the water?

To @Iluvdogs when you were out in the area searching did you notice any surveillance cameras?

This happened in broad day light for Pete sakes! Is the Amber Alert out yet & if not why not???

What is the sister’s thoughts on all of this? I haven’t seen any interview with her at all & she has custody of the children! Where was she & why were they in the care or even presence of gpa & the monster mom?!

Sorry just one irritated grandma here like the other grandma’s out there wishing we could rescue all the children from environments like this!

So they went missing on Thursday but no one knew until Friday evening when the grandparents stopped by, so apparently the mom was awake at that point as she argued with grandpa. And she didn’t miss the kids when she woke up!! I feel the kids left out the door, but why why why didn’t the mom alert someone. Just crazy

WAIT, WHAT??!! I thought they went missing on Friday after being last seen on a convenient store surveillance camera around 8:30 in the morning? Eeeekkkkk maybe I heard wrong?

They went missing on Friday. The last footage is now at the apartments at 10:15.

WAIT, WHAT??!! I thought they went missing on Friday after being last seen on a convenient store surveillance camera around 8:30 in the morning? Eeeekkkkk maybe I heard wrong?
Here is the story with link to footage on Friday at 10:15. Tulsa police continue search for toddlers missing since Friday; Additional surveillance footage shows them alone

View attachment 248547

We are still out looking for leads in the area.

We did find the children on a surveillance camera in the apartment complex at 10:15 am Friday, walking alone.

If you have any information, please contact us at 918-596-9222

You can remain anonymous call Tulsa Crime Stoppers at 918-596-COPS
Tulsa Police Department
So last seen alive Friday - this is a sad one
JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads