GUILTY OK - Miracle Lashay Crook, 3, & Tony Demone Crook, 2, Tulsa, 21 May 2020 *mom arrested*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
So the babies ‘father’ is now out of prison, early release? And he has been videoed -

I have no words apart from I am lost for words...

Failed by everyone in every situation of life. Poor poor babies, raised by fools. I am 100% positive now they are in a better place having watched that.

EDITED - it turns out there was a fund set up to raise funds for the ‘father’ to pay his bond. For what it’s worth I do not believe any more money should be given to any member of this family because it will be blown on anything other than anything to do with the memory of those kids. The whole world cared more for the kids than these parents....

Last edited:
I cant even. Sometimes it is best to stay quiet. I understand he wants to vouch for his people but he is showing NO remorse IMOO. Sounds like he is saying the mother closed herself off bc of the judgement, I get that, she gets defensive, uses negativity when she feels threatened/judged. Okay...This is a hard one to swallow. I feek like somebody needs to remind them 2 children are dead? Maybe this hasnt hit home just yet. All IMOO. I am sure this hard for everyone.

Oh dear God. “Bad azz kids?!” She’s not to blame but “F them kids!!” Didn’t the good mother say those words? He’s doing an interview speaking of his two babies in the past tense like he’s talking trash with his cellies. Just wow. Like wow.
I’m off to throw up my dinner now.
Soooo sorry Miracle & Tony....you are in a much better place. These two should NEVER be able to procreate again. Jesus. MOO

I can’t even either.... ughhh

I do have this BIG question. I hope an Atty can join in and answer. He said on interview they BOTH, signed over their parental rights because they were both in prison. (Ughhh isn’t strong enough). My question, should she, Donisha, be charged with neglect? She wasn’t even “legally” their mother. It sounds like the Aunt was. Maybe I’m overthinking.

I am sure he got his fix the minute he stepped out the jail doors. Disgusting, immature, vile I can’t even, I’m honestly gobsmacked. Basically blamed his 2 babies for this and sounds like he’ll be off to party after this, enjoying the attention. May even try and sue someone as it is ‘All y’all fault’ apparently. Oh deary me.
Disgusting. Disgusting. We have to do better! It is a phrase I’ve been hearing and saying in response to current events, but it applies to these situations. The same dynamic existed with Cupcake. Why can’t we do better.

Why does jail/prison allow those “coke” nails????!!!!

So the babies ‘father’ is now out of prison, early release? And he has been videoed -

Failed by everyone in every situation of life. Poor poor babies, raised by fools. I am 100% positive now they are in a better place having watched that.

EDITED - it turns out there was a fund set up to raise funds for the ‘father’ to pay his bond. For what it’s worth I do not believe any more money should be given to any member of this family because it will be blown on anything other than anything to do with the memory of those kids. The whole world cared more for the kids than these parents....
All that attention and energy that’s going on in that video is the same attention and energy that should have been bestowed upon those babies from day one, instead they were pushed from pillow to post , now their gone because they could not take care of themselves. So sad!

An off-duty Wagoner County deputy described the moment he found a little girl's body in the Verdigris River.

jYUwYVI4

Tulsa's Channel 8 on Twitter

Off-duty Wagoner County deputy describes finding child's body in Verdigris River

Oh dear God. “Bad azz kids?!” She’s not to blame but “F them kids!!” Didn’t the good mother say those words? He’s doing an interview speaking of his two babies in the past tense like he’s talking trash with his cellies. Just wow. Like wow.
I’m off to throw up my dinner now.
Soooo sorry Miracle & Tony....you are in a much better place. These two should NEVER be able to procreate again. Jesus. MOO
I agree 100%! Our society views creating babies as a sacrosanct act no matter how bad their environment will be growing up - if they manage to live long enough to grow into adults that is.

Mom has mental illness and a meth addiction? No worries, pop out a baby. It's her right. And the man? Nah, don't bother with condoms. Bah.

I'm heartbroken over the deaths of little Miracle and Tony - they deserved so much more. :(

Burt Mummolo
@MummoloNews
“She was asleep. I don’t know what her problem was but she was sleeping and them kids went outside while she was asleep, that could have happened to anybody you know what I’m saying?” -Tony Crook, father of Miracle & Tony, not blaming their mother for what happened.
@KTULNews

Y
Yeah, okay, whatever...

I can’t even either.... ughhh

I do have this BIG question. I hope an Atty can join in and answer. He said on interview they BOTH, signed over their parental rights because they were both in prison. (Ughhh isn’t strong enough). My question, should she, Donisha, be charged with neglect? She wasn’t even “legally” their mother. It sounds like the Aunt was. Maybe I’m overthinking.

You can't just "sign off" parental rights, that is something that has to be ordered by a judge as a result of a petition to terminate parental rights or a voluntary surrender. What most likely happened is an informal custody arrangement that allowed the aunt to access medical care for the children and make other decisions regarding their daily care. I am not an attorney, nor am I familiar with OK family law, but I do work for a children's services agency in NYS and this is what would happen there.

I could make no sense of what he was trying to get across. Bless their little hearts.

I did screen shots (first attempt!) to give a reference to the area where these sweet babies first went missing and to show how far apart their bodies were found. Tulsa use to have horrible flooding problems, so they built concrete channels and retention areas for when it rained. I lived in the area most my life.

At first, they searched in the pond/lake area that is to the right/east of the apartments. (See thumbnail pics 2-4). The apartments were built in 1974 and were nice back then. It is not considered a good area anymore. The pics show how large this area of water is. There have been drownings there before and an adult female drowned there in Oct. 2019. I understand why they were searching there first.

LE then found the video showing the babies walking toward a concrete channel built for flood control. The Mingo Trail is a walking trail beside it. You see this area left/west of apartments in the 2nd pic. It's a long channel with water levels that vary depending on rain.

The flood water eventually empties into nearby creeks/rivers. Tony's body was found north of this area in Bird Creek near Owasso. Precious's body was found south in the Verdigris River near Okay. Her body had to go through 1 or 2 lock and dams. The first pic shows how far apart the bodies were found.

Prayers for these sweet babies. At least we know they are at peace and are safe! I have no words for the angry feelings I have towards the mom and towards grandpa (although those are tempered a little as he will surely live with guilt/regret).

Pictures of concrete channels
Creating Connections: Turning Flood Control Areas into Parks and Bike Routes to Schools

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-05-27 at 9.12.42 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-05-27 at 9.12.42 PM.png
    908.2 KB · Views: 230
  • Screen Shot 2020-05-27 at 8.20.27 PM copy.jpg
    Screen Shot 2020-05-27 at 8.20.27 PM copy.jpg
    227.8 KB · Views: 220
  • Screen Shot 2020-05-27 at 9.48.16 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-05-27 at 9.48.16 PM.png
    989.3 KB · Views: 225
  • Screen Shot 2020-05-27 at 9.48.46 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-05-27 at 9.48.46 PM.png