OK OK - Molly Miller, 17, & Colt Haynes, 21, Wilson, 7 Jul 2013 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Thanks so much for sharing this and for dutifully staying on top of every new breakthrough in this case! Before I watched the video I read that little snip, and that last quote from her aunt really hit me. These poor families have already been through so much, and the way they just seem to know that the ending won't be what anyone hopes is just so heartbreaking. Bless them.

http://www.kxii.com/home/headlines/Three-men-in-three-different-high-profile-cases-in-Love-County-court-Tuesday-260843341.html?ref=341

Also in court Tuesday, a man officials say could be connected to the pursuit of missing Carter County residents, Molly Miller and Colt Haynes. The Oklahoma Highway Patrol say Nipp was the driver who led police on a chase in Love County in July 2013, with Miller and Haynes in the car. Troopers say that's the last time Miller and Haynes were seen or heard from.

Nipp was in court on charges of endangering others while eluding officers, assault with a dangerous weapon, and unauthorized use of a vehicle.

"James Con Nipp has waived his right to a speedy trial and he will enter a plea of guilty on July the 8th of 2014," said Burson.

Uhh, wait... I thought Burson was NOT handling Con's case? Isn't that what his wife told Molly's cousin PMF when she was harassing her by phone?

https://www.facebook.com/groups/438762539575189/permalink/534247146693394/?stream_ref=2

Time for an updated court calendar!

Con:

July 8: Scheduled to enter plea in Love County for the January 2014 OHP chase; charges are Endangering Others While Eluding, Assault With a Dangerous Weapon, and Unauthorized Use of a Vehicle

July 30: Hearing in Carter County for Motion to Accelerate on probation violation from 2011 Possession of CDS charge

August 11: Jury trial in Carter County for the July 2013 chase involving Colt and Molly; charges are Endangering Others While Eluding and Reckless Driving

Sabrina:

Arraignment this morning on Fraudulent Insurance Claim and False Reporting of a Crime — haven't heard results of that yet

Con's mom:

July 10: Sentencing for DUI, Possession of CDS, Transporting Loaded Firearm in Motor Vehicle, and Transporting Open Container

Thanks so much for keeping us up to date with everything.

Since the Aug 11 date is the same, just wondering if they will be tried together just with the separate charges.

There's no specific time scheduled so far for either one, just the date. It was her car Con was driving, so the cases are connected.

I hope they are tried together, because it would more strongly emphasize the criminality of what Sabrina did. This wasn't simple insurance fraud, where she got a buddy to destroy her car so she could collect the insurance money. There were two people in that car who are now missing and presumed dead, and then there were all those phone calls after the chase. All of that takes her involvement to a whole 'nother level, and needs to be in the forefront of the jury's minds when her case is heard.

http://www.okcfox.com/story/25681491/family-of-molly-miller-hires-private-investigators-as-search-continues#.U44KEy6dsc4.facebook

On Tuesday, Klein Investigations and Consulting, a private investigations firm from Texas, announced they were retained by the family to help find Molly. The firm said it will have nine investigators from across the country looking into the case and are asking any tips to be called into the Molly Miller Hotline at 580-798-8157 or by emailing mollymillertips@gmail.com.

http://www.kxii.com/home/headlines/Private-investigators-step-in-to-help-solve-Carter-Co-missing-persons-case-261746681.html

OHP Captain Ronnie Hampton said, "Once we turned our case in to the prosecutor in January and they were charged with crimes, at that point our investigation into the Molly Miller incident was pretty much over."

<snip>

Hampton added, "We still receive usually one or two calls a week on the Molly Miller incident and we still pass that information on to the appropriate law enforcement agency."

Oh, my, that's... very disappointing. I hope this PI firm coming in can do some good, and not just be a huge money suck.

http://www.kxii.com/home/headlines/Private-investigators-step-in-to-help-solve-Carter-Co-missing-persons-case-261746681.html

Oh, my, that's... very disappointing. I hope this PI firm coming in can do some good, and not just be a huge money suck.
Investigative Rate

$90 Per Hour
Criminal &#8226; Civil &#8226; Domestic Relations &#8226; Arson &#8226; Business Audit
Missing Persons &#8226; Litigation Support &#8226; Insurance Fraud
& Accident Reconstruction &#8226; Drug Policy Compliance

Travel Costs - At Cost

Ground Travel .79 cents per mile &#8211; Air by Cost Plus 1%

All Other Expenses Billed At Cost

http://www.kleininvestigations.com/southeast-texas-klein-investigator-rates

Investigator Caroline Gear said, "Currently getting his team together, then they will be up, headed up to Oklahoma over the weekend and we'll begin the investigation."

Gear, with Klein Investigations, says their team of 9 investigators want to make it clear they're here to work alongside local law enforcement and not step on any toes.

http://www.kxii.com/home/headlines/...Carter-Co-missing-persons-case-261746681.html

So is that rate X 9?!

Don't think a private investigators is going to help at all. They need a law enforcement higher up. Someone that can make LE answer why they didn't charge Con the same day he led them on the high speed chase. They knew who it was, and where the chase ended, and yet, they didn't continue onto that dead end road, even if at normal speed, they could have still followed. Nor did they look into the 911 call for help. Someone should have to answer for that. At this point, doesn't look like they are. Sooo, go above them. Keep going up the ladder until someone listens!!

Maybe the OHP can only investigate the vehicular part of the crime? So who's the "appropriate law enforcement agency" Hampton says he's turning over these tips to?

Any thoughts on the arson fires? Does LE usually show up at fires in that area? Could someone be trying to distract them?

I am just reading this and yes alot of times in Oklahoma LE, Fire, and Ambulance go out on calls. Some of these are stationed together and when a call comes it they dispatch and all go.

Kind of off topic but I wanted to share. I recently drove through this area on a trip from Texas to Kansas and on the way back I could not resist and drove down Oswalt Rd. I must say it is a very pretty area and I could not help but be sad at what may have occurred there. There are lot of wooded areas out there and I imagine in the dark it is very difficult to navigate. The road is hilly and narrow and as we were driving along several cars passed us and they were all "hauling butt" and I thought how easily it would be to loose control driving that fast on that rd. I said a prayer for those two kids out there that day. Such a senseless thing to happen.

Oh, hey, guess where I am?

Love County! Long Hollow Road is a few miles off to my right. Just passing through, but Colt and Molly are heavy on my mind.

http://www.kxii.com/home/headlines/Multi-agency-operation-in-Love-County-in-connection-with-two-missing-people-262966001.html#.U5sHlmGkuYE.facebook

Yesterday there was a multi-agency law enforcement operation that took place. It was in reference to long-term criminal activity in northern Love County," said Lieutenant Jay Clary.

OHP confirmed that they were involved in the operation that took place on Long Hollow Road. They would not say whether it was related to the missing case.

This is the road where the search took place Wednesday. The same area where troopers say a high speed chase took place last July.

Federal agencies is good. They can conduct an investigation to that Sheriff and see what other 'crimes' have been committed, and go from there. Whatever the evidence found was, I pray it was something significant, to enable a full search of that property that Conn lived on. But so far reports aren't saying that land has been fully searched yet. Of course in almost a year's time, evidence could have been moved to a dumpster, or anywhere. I hope no other family ever has to deal with such bias in an investigation for their loved one! We know corruptions can be in any dept, but to see how lax everyone was when two people are missing, and known to have been taken to that property still pisses me off. It should have immediately handed over to another agency to investigate!!

I actually think a PI agency would be helpful. They could chase down rumors that may lead somewhere.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RMN0406
Back