OK OK - Molly Miller, 17, & Colt Haynes, 21, Wilson, 7 July 2013 - #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
rumor has it Conn's bail has been set for $10,000! how can that be confirmed?

Been lurking this thread for a few days, haven't read it all yet-- his nickname seems fitting though.

rumor has it Conn's bail has been set for $10,000! how can that be confirmed?

He's violated probation. How can he bond out at all? :banghead:

Man surrenders to police, claims he has ‘no idea’ where missing persons are located

On Tuesday, Nipp’s family called the Love County Sheriff’s Office and asked the sheriff to pick up the 22-year-old if he turned himself in.

The sheriff met Nipp at his grandfather’s house.

Sheriff Joe Russell says Nipp told his father that he loved him before being taken into custody.

I think it was a preset bond that went with the warrant, certainly it will be changed if not revoked all together imo.

according to Molly's family member admin to operation find Molly Miller, Conn has bonded out.

This is a misdemeanor warrant for reckless driving, it was not specific to the disappearances of Molly and Colt. It doesn't appear he was questioned at all about their whereabouts. I guess it is enough that he told his dad he does not know where they are presently.

ETA: I missed the felony warrant when I posted this info, I don't understand, I'm hoping the family has been given the wrong info and Conn is NOT out on bail!!

other names who are already in custody but no one arrested today right? I'm not so good at everything that needs to be checked but I am trying!!
It says sentence begin with today's date and sentence end with today's date, is that because he hasn't had a court date yet? or something else?
Thanks Okie for once again pointing me into the right direction!

He will bail out but the arraignment should be where he gets remanded to jail. That is where the judge will take a lot of things into account. Hopefully he will do a better job than he did with Sabrina. She should still be in jail. It won't be long, he will be back in court and then back in jail. Lots of *advertiser censored* covering that will be strategized until then. By the time this is over he will have brought his whole family down.

There is just no way he enlisted the help of his aunt and mom and that those two didn't get their husbands or boyfriends involved to help. IMO

Man wanted in connection with pursuit of Molly Miller and Colt Haynes arrested

Nipp bonded out later Tuesday afternoon.

Nipp has been wanted since Friday for felony eluding an officer while endangering others.

Russell says, "It did not surprise me because I was expecting a warrant to come down on this. I believe the troopers have been working real hard on this case."

There's "pursuit of" again. Why is it so hard to say "the search for Molly Miller and Colt Haynes"? :banghead:

The phone records show Con, CH, and MM traveling together.... I wonder why they didn't include or exclude SF phone.... Have they not triangulated yet...or are theh keeping that a secret. For her to immediately start calling Con's mom and aunt. He either called her, which I would be surprised that they didn't include that, or she was there.

To me, it seems like she was looking for her car, which is why I think she was calling Con's relatives. It shows she did allow Con to borrow it. She was wondering where he was with her car.

One thing . . did she try calling him? If so, was he not answering his phone?

New mug shot.

a9bc383b-28cb-41d1-82a0-df73a5a20c9b_zps1faa5664.png

To me, it seems like she was looking for her car, which is why I think she was calling Con's relatives. It shows she did allow Con to borrow it. She was wondering where he was with her car.

One thing . . did she try calling him? If so, was he not answering his phone?

It would be impeccable timing since she just so happened to call right after the wreck. I have seen it somewhere, can't remember, that Con's phone was left in the car. This is hard for me to believe. There were more than one or two calls made.
Would she call the cops on her boyfriend without knowing the car was wrecked?

They reported her phone calls to the mom and aunt. I would think they would include calls to Con if there were any. Why would she call him? She was probably right beside him.

Wow.

What a horrible tangled web this seems to be!!

Sadly, I don't believe CH or MM are alive, but I am hoping people will start talking soon..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Required