OK OK - Molly Miller, 17, & Colt Haynes, 21, Wilson, 7 July 2013 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! I had a LOT to catch up on since I've been gone the last 2 weeks! Thank goodness for the arrests, but seriously?! Bonded out? They need to be busy interrogating him for days on end until he breaks. Very interesting about the phone calls to CN's aunt and mom immediately after the chase and crash. Very suspicious. If SG did not call CN himself (wouldn't that be natural to try to call the person that has your car), then that puts her at the crash, IMO.

If she was with CN, then she knew where the car was located. Wasn't CN's phone found in the car after the accident? Maybe he wasn't answering her calls, so she tried his relatives to track him down.

Do you think they dug or drilled that hole? It does seem narrow and deep for a root stump.

It is way too narrow. If the stump was so large that the hole had to be that deep, it seems it would have to be a lot wider. It looks drilled to me.

And why would anyone need such a long burning fire in a hole that deep? What purpose would it serve? (legitimate purpose)

I cannot believe that kid bonded out again. His mother should be shaking the life out of him right now!

This family is what is wrong with society today. Kids not being held responsible for their actions. Sadly, he will spend life behind bars, whether it be for this crime or any of the next he commits, because this is just making him wonder what else he can get away with. Probation hasn't stopped him. I am 99.999% sure he is guilty of whatever happened to these kids, because if he were innocent, he would be doing whatever it took to clear his name and help LE figure out what happened. Not grinning and smirking at cameras.

It is way too narrow. If the stump was so large that the hole had to be that deep, it seems it would have to be a lot wider. It looks drilled to me.

And why would anyone need such a long burning fire in a hole that deep? What purpose would it serve? (legitimate purpose)

I cannot believe that kid bonded out again. His mother should be shaking the life out of him right now!

His mother is in on it as well. Maybe not "actively", but she is withholding major info as she was contacted that night after the wreck by either him or his girlfriend.

How does one bond out when they eluded police in the car chase, and then eluded police after knowing there was a warrant for their arrest! He'll either skip town, or off himself, IMO. I doubt he'll ever tell anything he knows about that night. His family being involved...doesn't surprise me when one side has consistently paid off his debts, have him living there with no job, so therefore they know any income he has comes from illegal means, the list goes on... he needs to be held accountable!!

This family is what is wrong with society today. Kids not being held responsible for their actions. Sadly, he will spend life behind bars, whether it be for this crime or any of the next he commits, because this is just making him wonder what else he can get away with. Probation hasn't stopped him. I am 99.999% sure he is guilty of whatever happened to these kids, because if he were innocent, he would be doing whatever it took to clear his name and help LE figure out what happened. Not grinning and smirking at cameras.

BBM. I agree 100%. Reminds me of the case of the Texas teen who "suffers" from "affluenza," and killed 4 people while driving drunk. What a ridiculous excuse to go easy on someone who should be behind bars for many, many years to come. And what an injustice for the families who lost loved ones.

I hope something like that doesn't end up happening with this case. The family ties to LE just really gives me an uncomfortable feeling. No one related to any of the people involved in this should've ever been allowed anywhere near this case.

Do y'all remember the camper? The one family members saw up there during a search, the same weekend the car was found? People came out of that camper and started packing up and scampering away as soon as the searchers arrived on 4-wheelers. What were those people doing in the camper?

Generally speaking, cooking generates a lot of empty containers. Bottles, cans, jars, that sort of thing. Well, my cooking does, anyway. Bottles and cans and jars and boxes and wrappers with labels that say what was once in them, with residue inside of what they once held. Really astonishing how quickly a family of three can fill up a kitchen garbage can. We won't be winning any environmental awards anytime soon.

Hypothetically speaking, if someone were cooking something illegal, that's the sort of thing they wouldn't want anyone to find in their garbage can, so what do they do with it?

They might drill a deep hole with an auger to burn those empty containers in. And that hole might come in handy later if LE and angry family members come poking around and all evidence of one especially crazy night needs to be to disposed of.

So that's one possibility for the existence of the hole.

Driver in chase arraigned in Carter Co. missing persons case

District Attorney Craig Ladd says after Wednesday's arraignment he was taken back into custody on a prior drug charge.

Ladd says, "today a new bond was set on the motion to accelerate his deferred sentence in his drug case that he's on probation for currently."

Nipp also posted the $5,000 dollar bond for that charge.

Understanding a Motion to Accelerate a Deferred Sentence

For some defendants in criminal cases, a deferred sentence is a way not only to avoid jail, but also to avoid a criminal conviction altogether. In a deferred sentence, a defendant pleads guilty to the particular crime with which he or she is charged, but instead of finding the defendant guilty, the judge delays rendering judgment and sentencing the defendant to jail or prison until the defendant has a chance to complete a term of probation.

At the end of the probationary term, the judge will render judgment of guilty or not guilty, based upon the defendant's compliance or non-compliance with the rules of probation...

If... the defendant has somehow violated the conditions of probation, the judge will likely accept the defendant's plea, rendering a judgment of "guilty." He or she will then sentence the defendant, who has now been convicted of the crime, in accordance with the penalties stipulated by law. The defendant faces the possibility of being sentenced to the maximum jail or prison term allowable by law.

Yeah, he is going to jail one way or the other. When he gets his butt behind bars, others will realize that they aren't untouchable. Then things should really start unfolding. He isn't going to say anything, it will be the others scrambling for leniency that will tell the story.
If the judicial system would show some backbone here and start putting people behind bars the story will come out. You have at least 4 people involved and that is a conspiracy.

Thanks for helping to explain what happened. It is amazing that someone who had a "deferred sentence" would be so wreckless and so not caring that they now risk being sentenced on the older charges.

This is a huge "red flag" that this person kept thinking they were "untouchable", and for the most part, they were. Until finally it appears that an outside LE of some sort is going over their heads and being firm with this person. They need to make sure they do not let any influence by family ties allow this person to get a free ticket anymore.

In a strange way, a lot of the blame for how this person doesnt respect LE falls onto others. It seems his whole life up until this point, he has gotten the very clear message that he was "untouchable". So, in a lot of ways, it is not surprising his apparant lack of respect of LE.

I sure hope outside LE with no family ties is driving this from here on in.

Would anyone like to go to CopBlock and transcribe the blackmail audio they have of SF and her exhusband?

Here is some extra background info.
SF is the girl that owned the car they crashed in. SF then reported the car stolen at around 6:30. Between the time of the crash and the report there were phone calls and texts to CN 's mom and aunt. One of the largest donors of the reward fund is SF's exhusband.(JG) JG had a camper burned down and reported Iit to LE and he claims it was CNs doing. SF's family has been putting out alternative theories in various discussion boards that show SF as a victim. SF has been reporting to these websites accusation against JG. On CopBlock right now is an audio of SF admitting to JG they were lies and wanting money to retract them. She makes a small mention of how JG should not have gotten involved in this case. JG is a poster over on CopBlock as well and all of his "source material" can be found over there.

Would anyone like to go to CopBlock and transcribe the blackmail audio they have of SF and her exhusband?

OMG! Not sure I should touch this one, lol. Someone needs to forward it to the OHP ASAP.

So Sabrina's ex-husband is the one who offered $10,000 toward Molly's reward fund? That's... just... wow.

I am just really seeing her deeply involved with this. At first she just looked innocent and maybe caught up with protecting her boyfriend. Now that they are no longer together, she still remains silent. Makes me think she is protecting herself more than anyone else.
4 in that car I think. CN is not worried what she could say because she would be implicating herself??
Here is another thought, if she was working that Monday and I think that clinic opens at 9, I may be wrong, what was she doing up at 6 or so checking on her car? Did the cops rule out her involvement because MM made calls that morning while she was reporting to police? Her involvement could have been very minor until that afternoon when it is time to clean up the mess.
If she was in the car, lets say they split up in two's meeting somewhere after crash. Her and CN get back to where they have vehicle access, cook up the stolen car story, he drops her off and as she is reporting he finds CH dead from shock and internal injuries, then he has to find MM and she isn't gonna cover so he limits his lliabilities. SF doesn't know about all this, files the report and then she is stuck! So she helps with the bodies and clean up and sticks with her story.
I have an active imagination. I suppose this could have happened but probably not. I am just shocked no one knows her alibi for that night and it has not been majorly discussed. Is that because of MM's early morning phone call?

May actually be on to something with this one.

you would think JG would take it to OHP himself!

I wouldn't. They have a child together. I wouldn't want to be the daddy that threw their child's mom in jail directly. He is trying to do it indirectly IMO, by supporting the find Molly organization. Lot of anger can be misplaced with a teen or preteen.

He did more damage against her by allowing the recording to be played than anyone else. She has no credibility left. If a case had been made, that recording would have been under wraps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nurse4home