OK OK - Molly Miller, 17, & Colt Haynes, 21, Wilson, 7 July 2013 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was reading on the FB page today that the reward is about to expire.... Can't say that I have ever heard of that. Is this common?

The hole by the fence is an animal den. Coyote, fox, etc. The burned areas, I think I read that over a thoisands acres were set on fire shortly after the crash or before the big search. Probably a deliberate attempt to destroy evidence. Seems to have worked somewhat. This weekend starts rifle season so hopefully someone will come across something.

That hole might have been an old pipe fence gate that someone removed or simply cut at ground level. It looks too small for an animal and I don't usually see them going straight down.

After researching another case that had multiple LE and a cluster F of evidence, the time for the community to get outraged and motivated is now, the longer people wait the more resistant LE will get in doing the right thing. But everyone on here knows that.

If I were the family I would get a billboard like another poster said. Make sure that the communities don't forget about MM and CN like they did with the Jordan Buckaloo murder. If Oklahomans are "warm and caring" let them prove it by bringing these people to justice. And if Carter and Love counties cant do it, then bring in OBI and let them do it. It reminds me of the McStay family. How long did LE sit around and try and prove that the family deliberately ran across the border before their bodies were found buried in shallow graves along side the highway? Far too long.

Post # 689 shows the hole I am referring to. It does not appear to be straight up and down, you would not be able to see as far into the hole if it was.
I thought the Jordan Buckaloo murder was still unsolved.

I just read an interesting post on Justice for Colt's FB page.

"You can ask pd for immunity for the person that can gives you answers that lead to where they are. As long as the person who comes forward didnt do anything to Colt or Molly they can get immunity. We are going through this now and that is what PD told us about a week ago. one person came forward so far. so whoever you are just message"

I wonder if there is about to be some closure on this case.... I hope so. One thing is for sure, if they can get the ball rolling on one suspect it will all eventually come out and everyone involved will be implicated.

Honestly, its just my opinion that it isn't a critter hole. I would think that there would be some dirt piled up around it or some bare area where the critter comes out. Also, it doesn't appear to be a good spot when the rains come, it might fill up.

I believe the Buckaloo murder is still unsolved. But when was the last time anyone was talking about it?

I would definitely do the billboard. And put flyers up at every gas station. Who ever did this has to get gas somewhere, remind them about it everytime. Maybe even put some kind of insert in the bills for the electric co-op in the area. They would go to every rural house in the area once a month.

Does anyone know exactly where the car was found?

Bumping again for Mollly and Colt.

I'm convinced someone out there knows exactly what happened to them. They need to start talking sooner than later.

Just read on FB there's been an arrest in connection to this case. I'm not at home & on phone so cant link. Just wanted to bump for heads up.

http://www.kten.com/story/24360370/woman-is-arrested-for-making-a-false-reportinsurance-fraud

A woman who owns the car, police say, a missing teen and her friend were last seen in, has been arrested.

According to the Oklahoma Highway Patrol, Sabrina Graham was arrested Friday evening on charges of making a false report and insurance fraud.

Troopers say, back in July she reported her 2012 Honda Accord stolen. However, troopers now say they have reason to believe Graham let someone use her car.

http://www.ardmoreite.com/article/20140103/NEWS/140109912/1001/NEWS

"The pursuit was on July 7 and the car was found two weeks later," Hampton said. "We were notified the car was damaged and there had not been a police report. We began a hit-and-run investigation in early September to determine who was in the car and who was driving."

Hampton said it was determined that both Miller and Haynes were in the car during the police chase. He also said that it was determined during the investigation that the car had not been stolen and insurance fraud had taken place.

That must be a misquote in the second article, "there had not been a police report," because she's charged with filing a false report.

This is good news! Now everything should start to crumble. I, unfortunately, am of the opinion that he will fight this and never give closure. It's far from closure but it's something to start with!

Thanks Okiegranny. If the GF knows anything, things should start falling fast.

Thanks Okiegranny. If the GF knows anything, things should start falling fast.

Yep, she's a mom. I'm sure she'd much rather be raising her child than sitting in the pokey. I'd bet money that's why they went after her first.

The real investigation started in September it seems. Hopefully this will reflect upon the LE agencies that did not do their job. I wonder how or why it took so long to establish CN was the driver.... Couldn't have been video evidence if it took them 3 months to put him in the car. I wonder if she rolled over as soon as she was arrested.

We kind of nailed it here a long time ago how the car insurance claim could be used to pursue this case. Because you cant have it both ways. You cant get money for a totaled car that you claim is stolen, and then turn around and say you let someone borrow the car.

We knew something was not right about that, and sure enough, that is the angle that was pursued to try to get the truth out of these people. Now, if someone will just tell the truth of what happened to those 2 people.

The ball is rolling! It's happening, finally...the house of cards is falling. Lord, please let the families of these kids have closure soon!

JMO
Here is one theory on how it could have went down. She lent him the car that night for some nefarious reasons. Then the next day after she found out he totalled it, she knew he didnt have any money to repay her for the car, so she let him talk her into the hair-brained idea of claiming the car was stolen to get the insurance to pay for the car. I think that is why there was so much confusion on where the car was.

The problem with that stupid plan was there was 2 missing people, and as the search for the 2 people unfolded, it forced the finding of the vehicle. Once she was hauled in for "real LE" questioning, it forced her to admit that she lent him the car that night. Thus proving insurance fraud because she had already filed a claim with insurance for a stolen vehicle.

So, it sounds to me, that she is already on record for insurance fraud charges. Now, if she knows where the 2 people are, she had better tell LE and try to get a reduced sentence.

I dont think the male involved will admit to anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BootsMinor