Found Deceased OK - Nancy Davis, 55, drove off the road, car found, Seminole, 24 Feb 2022

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm not sure we know what happened that night.

The main evidence made public so far appears to have been reported by her husband, who has lawyered up and is apparently not helping with the investigation.

The car's position, the pill bottle location, the dogs being loose & possibility of her body being found in a location with fencing she would have to cross on a cold dark icy night are all suspicious.

Due to her recent stoke, ND was vulnerable in many ways IMO. Many people on social media have described her as a sweet lady.

How sad her life ended as it did.
MOO
I agree. We absolutely don't know exactly what happened but I was specifically referring to the MSM report above that she called her husband at 10:40 and said that she couldn't make it up the hill. I wish 911 would have been called by her husband. Nancy may have been suffering from hypothermia and if that's the case she may not have been thinking clearly.

Yes, it would have been thoughtful of him to call 911 and have someone check on her especially since, according to the story the media is telling, he knew she was having trouble and she didn't answer when he called back. The question I want answered is why wasn't she able to call 911 herself?

Yes, it would have been thoughtful of him to call 911 and have someone check on her especially since, according to the story the media is telling, he knew she was having trouble and she didn't answer when he called back. The question I want answered is why wasn't she able to call 911 herself?
I'd like to hear that answer as well. I would also like to know what time she dropped the medication off and the amount of time it was until she called to tell him she went off the road. It's all information LE is keeping close to the vest.

Searched for an update from the ME or LEO today and didn't find anything.

Not finding an obituary, either - checked Facebook and the Seminole Producer.

I hope we learn more soon. Was it a tragic accident or something else? Her community deserves to know.
MOO

Autopsy report: Seminole woman likely died from unwitnessed drowning
August 29, 2022

Investigators say the case remains open.

"There's still a lot of unanswered questions and I'm not sure that we could ever get from point A to point B and answer them questions because there's nobody else out there,” he said.

Investigators say she called her husband at 10:30 p.m. saying she couldn’t make it up the hill by her house. She never came home.

"He just thought she could make it. That's the only thing he kept saying,” Palmer said. "There's so much that could have been done. She might have been put in the hospital for hypothermia but the outcome would have been different."

When her husband came home from work the next morning, he realized she was missing.

Authorities say her footprints ended in the middle of the road.

So many questions. So few answers.
MOO

I know this family. According to a family member, LE lied to the family about where her body was found. A neighbor contacted the family and showed them where he found her. It wasn’t close to where LE is. There has been no activity on this case in a long time. There is more to this story than what is being reported. Someone knows something.

It breaks my heart that she called her husband and told him she couldn't make it up the hill because of the ice and yet no help came. :(
She has and aunt and two uncles and they all lived in the same area. I was told they would have went to get her if she or her husband called them.

I know this family. According to a family member, LE lied to the family about where her body was found. A neighbor contacted the family and showed them where he found her. It wasn’t close to where LE is. There has been no activity on this case in a long time. There is more to this story than what is being reported. Someone knows something.
Where did the neighbor say he found her?

Where did the neighbor say he found her?
Closer to his property going east. Still in the same creek. The neighbor had a family member come out and he showed them exactly where he found her. The last time I talked to the family member they could not get LE to say she was found one place but was actually found at another
The family always thought it was odd the LE said they searched that area many times.

Closer to his property going east. Still in the same creek. The neighbor had a family member come out and he showed them exactly where he found her. The last time I talked to the family member they could not get LE to say she was found one place but was actually found at another
The family always thought it was odd the LE said they searched that area many times.
That is very strange for sure. Also, welcome to Websleuths.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kimmyann4141
Back