OK, Noah Presgrove, 19, Sept 4, 2023, Comanche, homicide, attended a house party, found on side of road

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
…Also, if he was run over at an angle, which is much more likely than perfectly straight, the tires wouldn't have to be that large. The number of broken bones and their locations makes me think something heavy ran him over and that the entire situation was a freak accident.
Interesting with putting the "hit a pig" idea out there…

Interesting with putting the "hit a pig" idea out there…
Exactly. I wasn't even thinking pig, more like deer, but a nude human laying on the side of the road (or even sitting, crouching, who knows) could definitely be mistaken for a pig at high speed. If someone did say they hit a pig in that area and we are aware of it, I would imagine LE has at least tried to follow up on that lead, but I definitely think it's an extremely likely scenario. Not to mention, wild boar are problematic down there, so I wouldn't be surprised if someone ran one over and just went... eh.

As for the amount of damage caused, it would definitely depend on speed, angle, location of hit, etc. as well as the size of the vehicle. If it was a trucker who isn't from the area and may have never heard of this case even a year later, they may not have ever realized what happened.

I think we have a situation where the victim died suspiciously Sept 2023, but the autopsy was not released until just recently-- and/or mid May 2024.

Gravel under his fingernails and the appearance of his finger tips being shredded were just some of the descriptions by family and friends following the teens funeral viewing (Sept 2023). In other words, more pre-autopsy MSN quoted here then not.

Also, we know from earlier reporting that Noah told friends he was leaving the party to go for a walk, but when he couldn't find both of his shoes, he intentionally took a shoe belonging to another, and that's why he was found with mismatched shoes. Similarly, Noah also left the party wearing the black shorts that were found near his body.

Mismatched shoes and shorts
White shorts were found by his body but he left wearing black shorts. That’s one of the contradictions

White shorts were found by his body but he left wearing black shorts. That’s one of the contradictions
Thanks @elissarachel. I'm familiar with a "white" metal chain being found but I missed that the shorts found were white and/or different than what NP was last seen wearing. Can you please link this source. Thank you.

Source for the the white shorts is the autopsy.
When I read "white printed," I take that to mean they were patterned. From this article, he was pictured wearing black shorts at 1:42 am.

1717015212370.png
After the ATV accident, which has been theorized to be around 3-3:30 AM by the owner of the ATV, BBM: "No one was hurt, but he was dirty enough that two of his friends gave him a shower and he changed into a different pair of shorts, and argued with the birthday girl about whether he could sleep in her bed."

ETA: Also in the article: "After showering, his friends said Presgrove put on a different pair of shorts - described as being white in the autopsy report - and no underwear. Jack described them as 'loose-fitting wrestling shorts'."

Ok, I can understand this. But that would still be a dump. I just can't picture a scenario where he was hit on that spot on the side of the road, given the known facts.
People fall asleep/pass out in strange spots all of the time. He had been drinking and partying for days, plus he was in an ATV accident a few hours earlier. He got upset and left the party to clear his head and went for a walk. Maybe he laid down in the road to look at the night sky and dozed off. A semi comes down the dark road, accidentally veers into the shoulder where he fell asleep, assumes they hit an animal of some sort, and keeps driving.

So bittersweet to see the 2024 CHS graduation photo gallery knowing that one year ago, Noah too had so much hope for his own future that was cut short and no opportunity to fulfill his dreams. I'm so sorry for his family, friends, and community.

Lord of the Flies or “The Lottery”

Just my musings.
Exactly!!! Thank you for putting a name to it. I was drawing a blank. I'm leaning more toward the LofF.

ETA - Actually that's close, but there's still something I'm thinking of that I can't quite put a name to it. Crowd frenzy is pretty close to what I was thinking.

Last edited:
Exactly!!! Thank you for putting a name to it. I was drawing a blank. I'm leaning more toward the LofF.

ETA - Actually that's close, but there's still something I'm thinking of that I can't quite put a name to it. Crowd frenzy is pretty close to what I was thinking.
Crowd frenzy fueled with alcohol, maybe Mjane, and lack of sleep. Whole thing is tragic and needless.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Picle
Back