OK, Noah Presgrove, 19, Sept 4, 2023, Comanche, homicide, attended a house party, found on side of road

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I have to maintain that the wheelbase doesn’t allow for the placement of injuries that he had. Unless, as someone said, the driver turned around and went at him a second time. That negates the possibility of an accident, obviously.

Also, given the lack of car parts at the scene and lack of injuries to the lower body, it would have to be something like a lifted pickup truck. A semi would’ve done serious damage to his lower body if he was walking in the road.

I’m learning more and more about the McGirt ruling based on this case, including how it can be invoked, how terribly backed up some of the tribal courts are, and how the FBI can help.

Interesting with putting the "hit a pig" idea out there…
I was thinking sort of the same thing. The big graze print on his back could have been him pushed a short distance before the driver knew he struck something. Could have 1 second. Could have been 4 or 5 seconds. It's extremely dark out there too. If it was an ATV Ranger did it have working headlights? I'm not an ATV guy so I wouldn't know about all that. If they come equipped, buy separately and have installed if not included at the sale of the vehicle? Also the appearance of his fingertips being noted as looking "shredded". Could that be from him trying to keep the tire from rolling over onto him as he was pushed down the road that distance?

A few years ago, my friends husband was walking home from a party, drunk, and for reasons that only made sense to him at the time, laid down in the road. He was hit, dragged and killed.

It happens.

My condolences to the family and friends of this beautiful boy. It’s been a tough thread to read.

I don't understand the shredded fingers comment by the family. The AR does not reflect that type of damage to his hands. The only avulsion injury was to Noah's scalp.

Screenshot 2024-06-08 083431.png

Does anyone know if the direction Noah may have been walking on the Hwy was the way he'd travel in order to get home? TIA

"a truck driver discovered Noah’s body along the southbound lane of US-81"
"Presgrove was found <> lying along the side of U.S. 81 near Terral"
His blood-alcohol level of 0.14 at the time the medical examiner performed the autopsy -- illegal limits for driving begin at .08%.

MOO

A few years ago, my friends husband was walking home from a party, drunk, and for reasons that only made sense to him at the time, laid down in the road. He was hit, dragged and killed.

It happens.

My condolences to the family and friends of this beautiful boy. It’s been a tough thread to read.

Sorry for your loss. Please skip this next paragraph if it is too painful. I do not mean any disrespect or insensitivity.

I have found many similar cases all over the world. However, understandably, details about the scenes are scarce. I don’t have the knowledge or expertise to understand how the lack of blood at the scene and the tooth/teeth may or may not fit with this explanation. It seems to me that a conscious person would spit out all broken teeth?

Really hoping this one is solved and healing can take place where possible.

I would love to offer more information to help answer that part, but I never knew the graphic details. And in his specific case, he was dragged quite some distance, unfortunately.

I personally think that Noah was most likely seriously (internally) hurt in the earlier ATV crash before whatever happened on the road.

I would love to offer more information to help answer that part, but I never knew the graphic details. And in his specific case, he was dragged quite some distance, unfortunately.

I personally think that Noah was most likely seriously (internally) hurt in the earlier ATV crash before whatever happened on the road.

So glad you were not left with those detailed images. Also agree with you.

This is very thought provoking. MOO.

SHOCKING AUTOPSY: Who or What Killed Noah Presgrove | 8 June 2024 Body Bags Podcast

The "friends" [Noah] has known all of his life aren't talking. His brother sees teeth scattered near his brother's body and pieces of chain. *Tigger Warning* Joseph Scott Morgan and cohost discuss crime scene and autopsy in gruesome detail. The cohost opines, “I've never seen a laundry list of injuries so severe when there was not a murder investigation.”

SHOCKING AUTOPSY: Who or What Killed Noah Presgrove | 8 June 2024 Body Bags Podcast

The "friends" [Noah] has known all of his life aren't talking. His brother sees teeth scattered near his brother's body and pieces of chain. *Tigger Warning* Joseph Scott Morgan and cohost discuss crime scene and autopsy in gruesome detail. The cohost opines, “I've never seen a laundry list of injuries so severe when there was not a murder investigation.”
It is. Anyone have any thoughts?

What keeps stumping me is the lack of blood or evidence where he was found.

"The autopsy of Noah Presgrove is released and for the first time in the history of Body Bags with Joseph Scott Morgan, Joe is going to issue you a warning for what you are about to hear."

That was the worst thing I've ever listened to on JSM Body Bags podcasts. The unhinged skull is alarming when coupled with one of his explanations for it being seen in a hanging that is not a suicide. I don't know that I could handle something this violent happening to my child. Bless his family with peace and understanding.

Someone upthread mentioned that the width of tires couldn't do all the damage that it did due to tire spacing. But your post asking if he was hit by a car, or several, made me wonder if he could have been run over (likely after a LOT of the damage that had already been done, and then dumped there) and then they did a U-ie and drove over him again (and again). Probably whooping and yelling as they did it.

It just feels like something very primal happened there with the crowd. It's a very strange case.
Lord of the flies

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Picle